I will go to hell, Jow Forums

I will go to hell, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1500023739_preview_1422719660244.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_atqPcXvcr0
youtube.com/watch?v=J0UsAhvXwSI
youtube.com/watch?v=a7pqj8Be8kU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dumb frog poster

Not if you try not to

good for you

Attached: da1sea7.png (900x1008, 866K)

spoiler: you're already there

I have already sinned. It's too late. There is no escape.

yup

Attached: main-qimg-c718d02973829193b38acc45341ee557-c.jpg (602x588, 57K)

>what is penance

Attached: 1515872431723.png (450x381, 195K)

If you're going to hell anyway might aswell have some fun

Attached: 1515282216284.jpg (256x256, 13K)

And i'm in hell

Attached: pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

See you there.
youtube.com/watch?v=_atqPcXvcr0
youtube.com/watch?v=J0UsAhvXwSI
youtube.com/watch?v=a7pqj8Be8kU

Attached: Brian Stelter 014.jpg (654x694, 197K)

You must accept Jesus Christ as your savior, to be saved from that fate.

Attached: 4thCenturyJesusDepiction.jpg (558x596, 68K)

I already know Jesus is the son of God. But I fear there's nothing much he can do when you break the 10 commandments.

I hope frogposters go to a different hell than me. The only thing worse than hell, would be hell with frogposters. So basically, Jow Forums.
Kill me God.

We should follow the 10 Commandments as guidelines, but Christ has freed us from strictly following them, as the Jews have done, and still try to do to be saved. It is through Jesus that our ransom from sin has been payed, and we are saved by, not the works of the Commandments.

Nah, you’ll just cease to exist as a conscious entity. I’d tell you to have fun in the endless void, but honestly you wouldn’t even have the power to perceive anything to say whether you were having fun or not.

Attached: 793798BC-0437-4F69-9CC8-395D5A2C8353.jpg (640x640, 92K)

bad *burp* post morty

It’s the truth and you’re only denying it because nonexistence sounds worse to your human mind than living forever through your immortal soul, even in eternal suffering.

Attached: 1B411392-6D12-4D92-80AF-E01E92991C40.jpg (727x727, 56K)

no actually i kind of would rather just not exist because it's hard for me to rationalize eternal life being enjoyable even if it was perfect
i just know in the back of my mind that's not how it is, and denying that innate belief won't make the afterlife go away

Maybe kill yourself and find out for us

Attached: 09C2CDE3-FE41-4C1F-88E0-C4411AB2F717.jpg (990x990, 47K)

kill me yourself you fucking pussy

Can’t afford plane tickets bub. Don’t tempt me though.

Attached: 7164AE2E-0FE8-486C-A9E9-9BF5A06D1ADD.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

*tempts you*

Hey google how do I trace an ip

No you're not. Turn off all the lights in your room, clear your head, and try to talk to God and ask him to help you. Then give your heart to him. It's not hard. We're all sinners. No one is perfect, but Jesus died so that we could make it to heaven. Just commit to him and try to be a good hearted person. That's all you have to do.

Have a good time in Trenton...

Yeah, cause we all know the science fairy maintains the eternal non-existent state required to for such a void to be possible.

I guess that was a little misleading. That “void” isn’t a real place, it’s just a concept I (and others) use to describe the experience of nonexistence. The reality is that you, your consciousness and all your memories will cease to be. You won’t even know what being dead feels like because you’re not there to perceive it. An endless void is the best way I can think to describe that concept.

And I will get a 5

What is entropy? Non-existence as described by the atheism meme is supposedly eternal, which is impossible under our current understanding of science because nothing lasts forever, and non-existence itself will eventually decay given the passing of enough time.

I’ve got your 5 bitch whatchu gonna do

Attached: CBB908FA-E083-47E7-BD4A-E2B9D69E5F51.jpg (486x455, 56K)

Is this bait or are you really that much of a mental midget?

Attached: 71CD19DC-B562-4926-BF6F-A4275813F334.jpg (250x249, 23K)

Let me describe it in ways that a brainlett could understand. Take a deck of 32 different cards. When arranged in a specific way, say with all the aces on top, we'll call that your consciousness. In any other arrangement this deck of cards isn't consciousness and just a pile of useless cards, and every year it's randomly reshuffled, which represents entropy and the passing of time and life and death and the birth and destruction of universes and shit, so most of the time it's just a random pile of cards. But given enough random reshuffles it'll land onto the same combination that made it marked "consciousness".

Now don't get me wrong, the christfags are still full of bullshit and there isn't such a thing as an "afterlife", but so are the atheistic newfags who think sprinkling science buzzwords makes their beliefs any less retarded.

Jesus is cool and all, but I follow my people's ancestral religion, just to flex on zionist

Attached: 1520911096628.jpg (500x500, 55K)

You’ve got a point there, but our universe is a deck of trillions of cards all getting shuffled how you described. Once the cards shuffle one way, the chances of them being shuffled into the exact same order again is basically zero. And that’s just dealing with the physical properties of our world. (((You))) don’t really exist in the same way that, say, a rock does. A rock is made of matter. It has mass, it takes up space. The laws of physics don’t really apply to (((you))), since (((you))) are basically just a concept, information, stored on a powerful biological computer that only came to be after a couple billion years of natural refinement, which is really not very refined at all. Once the fragile structure to support that information degrades or is deconstructed in one way or another, (((you))) simply cease to be. If you had the skill and the patience, you could reshuffle those cards that once made the neurons in your dead brain fire in the exact same pattern as they did before, and (((you))) would exist again. But lacking the power to perceive the fact that you do exist, or that anything exists, then (((you))) are no longer a real entity. What was once your body and brain may persist until those cards get reshuffled too many times, but the concept that was once (((you))) has disappeared, no longer exists.

3 get

Lemme ask you this: does that text file stored on your computer’s hard drive “exist” if it has no mass and takes up no space? Since nothing “real” can truly be created out of nothing, nor destroyed into oblivion, where does it go when you delete it, and where did it come from when you hit “create new file?”

Le Mayo

lol the frog

sad frog