For both male and female anons

How willing are you to put in as much effort as possible into a relationship. Are you willing to support them emotionally regardless of circumstances? Do you expect them to do the same?

Attached: images (18).jpg (236x355, 14K)

I expect my female to put as much effort into her life as I do into mine. It doesn't have to be the same kind of effort, but if I'm working 60 hour weeks and going to the gym and cooking all my own meals and hers and supporting her emotionally, and her life isn't as full as mine, I'm gonna be a little resentful about it.

I'm not willing to enter a relationship until I get my mental health in check. If that never happens then so be it. I expect the same from my partners. Life is already stressful enough without some bipolar cunt dragging me down.

As much as possible. I'd support them financially too.

I got EDD and don't feel love, so as long as they treat me w/ respect and don't fuck around with other people unless I'm in on it, I don't really care. Oh but if they start drama I'm leaving their ass

Attached: 1536192434439.png (635x471, 275K)

Have it equal, my man has a job and goes to the gym. I do the cleaning and cooking.

Not very much actually
I just like to take my time, have my habits, do what I want when I'm willing to do it and expecially have the mood that I want to have without caring for the rest of the people. Just live my life

This turned out to be a pretty big problem when looking for a relationship but I'm still young for some serius stuff and I ain't gonna end like some dudes that I know that put apart dreams and aspirations for the same girl they have since they were 16

Attached: 1546352372152.png (400x400, 192K)

This is a big feel. I'm an user with bipolar though and it feels like I'm never going to find anyone.

>Are you willing to support them emotionally regardless of circumstances?
Yes.
>Do you expect them to do the same?
Yes.

If you're not willing to support your partner you shouldn't be in a relationship.

if it's an actual relationship, I go 100% and will support them until it is unsustainable
not sure why I would act otherwise
but I'm pretty picky about who I actually have a relationship with, and haven't had one in 5 or so years because I don't trust people much anymore

Yea I'll go all in for a person I care about, I'm an all in kind of guy. I do the same with friends and the few true ones I have are the best i could ask for

I have very low expectations and I'm a fucking sucker faggot who'd probably empty my 4 digit bank account the second a high mileage goth whore gives me the slightest morsel of attention

No, I do not wish to put in effort, nor do I expect people from others

>Are you willing to support them emotionally regardless of circumstances? Do you expect them to do the same?
I am more than willing to do that, but I fall short in other categories because I do not dress up or wear makeup.

I have never been in a relationship so I don't know.

Nobody really knows how they'd behave in a relationship when they've never been in one.

Love and intimacy really does weird shit to your mental state, both for better and for worse.

Attached: 1499610030446.jpg (1250x730, 1.02M)

I will put as much effort into a relationship as the woman will. If she puts in no effort neither will I.

An obvious yes. I always put in 100% for the very few people in my life, especially in a relationship and they should do the same. Luckily in my experience, that is how it's been going for the past two years and even before we got together.
Although I'll be honest, I don't really like being supported too much like that since I feel somewhat useless if both of us were to feel like shit at the same time. Always feel like I shouldn't complain, which I've been complained to about not being as open.

What if she says the same thing? Who goes first?

If there was a single person I could relate to, I would do anything to keep them.
But there isn't.
So it doesn't matter how much effort I'd be willing to put in because I'll never have a relationship.

i will gladly put in 9/10 effort but expecting unconditional support in either direction is frankly unreasonable regardless of the fact that i as someone who is a typical autistic imageboarder wouldn't be capable of dealing with it in the first place
i wouldn't expect anyone to put up with my inflicting myself upon them if i somehow got really bad, similarly. my mom's friend's daughter is hopelessly addicted to cocaine, for instance. if they let her back in her home she steals things to sell and if they ever give her money she uses it to buy drugs. she's been through half a dozen different rehab programs. she's had periods of sobriety longer than a year, but always comes back to it. what can i do for a person like that? i believe her mother loves her and wishes there were something she could do, but there's just nothing

I dated one girl who lived 250-300 miles away who I would drive to see every weekend just to spend as much time with her as possible.

I dated another girl who lived 20 minutes away and we'd hang out about once a month if she called me and asked to come over.

I've had a full NEET girl live with me over a summer and would secretly buy her things I thought she'd like when we went shopping together on my days off.

I shared a house with a different girl and eventually resented that she wanted me to go with her to the store when she could've done that shit on her own while I was at work, but was fucking up my free time.

When you're with the right person, the amount of work required will usually feel like no effort at all... and when you do notice, you'll be confident that it's worth it.

>eventually resented that she wanted me to go with her to the store when she could've done that shit on her own while I was at work
Is this something that would bother most people? I'm afraid to leave the house by myself and always need someone to go with me. I hate that it would ruin things with a partner. Were you in love with this girl and would you have been okay with it if she needed your help and had no choice?

See the immediately preceding paragraph of the one you quoted.

Different person, different relationship, different reaction.

And in the NEET case, yeah, she had a few issues that made her unable to work or drive, and she was unlikely to go anywhere by herself even if she could have due to anxiety.

But when I did force her to put on clothes and go with me, eventually the anxiety simmered down and whatever outing was exciting and appreciated.

Meanwhile, the girl from the part you quoted was fully capable of doing that shit herself. And it would have been more efficient if she'd just asked me to stop at the store and pick stuff up on my way home from work. And then we could have still gone out together on the weekends and done something not mundane... oh, except she never wanted to go with me to see a film or whatever AND then bring up later that I went without her to the thing she didn't want to do. In retrospect, maybe I should have dragged her out to do things, too, but she did not add to my enjoyment and was just a bottomless pit.

i have no idea what the fuck "emotional support" means, how to do it, or why you would need it

if you're well off like that, bringing a woman into your life is no different than a pet.

She's not gonna make you laugh, She's not gonna have the same degree of interest in the things you like. She might cook and clean. She might be cute. She might love you. She's not always gonna make you happy. She's not always gonna be pretty,etc.

My only relationship was a dumpster-fire mixed with a train wreck. It taught me that you really need to know when to cut your losses, and that the pain of a breakup is worth saving yourself the pain and damage of a toxic relationship. I cant say Ill ever put in the effort and ignore the consequences ever again, and I would heavily advise that other people examine their relationships before they go whole hog.

Male user here. I know not everybody will agree with me on this, and that's okay, but I think a relationship should have near unconditional love and support, within reason. I side with my girlfriend on most things, even if she's wrong sometimes (Makes more sense than you think - builds a bond, and if you disagreed with her often enough for it to be a real issue, you logically shouldn't be in a relationship with her in the first place.)

Me and my last girlfriend broke up because she fucked up on this a lot. She had a lot of flaws that I would gently navigate, avoid criticizing her on too harshly, and try to be sensitive and understanding about, while she would bluntly point out my own flaws or things she didn't like. "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all" is generally a statement I disagree with, but I do agree with it within the context of a relationship. If you're not willing to put up with some things you dislike about a person, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with them. Simple.

Thanks for the answer, user; I think I understand what you are saying. Gives me a little hope.