What are some good skincare routines for someone with fuckhuge pores and acne that wont go away even though they've...

what are some good skincare routines for someone with fuckhuge pores and acne that wont go away even though they've tried a bunch of different products and none of them have worked?
asking for a friend

Attached: tear bullets.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Don't eat like shit and drink a shit ton of water. I used to always get zits, I completely avoid chips and fries now. I'll eat a burger every once in a while. Eat super clean for a good 2 weeks and drink a bunch of water, wash your face with soap and change your pillow case.

Sounds like a feminists dream weapon

I dont eat any shit and do drink lots of water
I'll only have some greasy shit once every 2 or 3 months and havent had sugary shit in like 2 years

If that becomes available at consumer level before 2020 elections we're all fucked when trump gets re-elected.

post pic of skin

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

she tryin to be a supervillian or smth?

I usually just murder a couple of hookers but to each his own

not to shill, but I've become really happy with curology after 5 months, my formulation is tretinoin, azelaic acid, and clindamycin. On top of that I use a moisturizer w/ ceramides and a japanese sunscreen

>what are some good skincare routines

Step 1.) Take it to the appropriate board
Step 2.) There is no step 2, you stupid faggot. Your mild acne has absolutely nothing to do with diet and exercise. Saged, hidden, reported, alerted the media, called the cops, notified Homeland Security, told your momma.

czeche'd

replace whey with other types of protein

Actually what is the appropriate board?

>acne has nothing to do with diet

u fuckin wot m8?

I get complimented on my skin, all I do is moisturise, exfoliate and stay hydrated

this is a decent thread, chill out roidboi

Gentle, moisturising cleanser + adapalene and Benzoyl peroxide + cerave moisturiser

Just fast for 7-10 days dude, after about 3 days autophagy should kick in and your body regenerates itself. Just make sure you bulk good on clean food before so your body has enough fat to burn through. Once you are done fasting you can also test which foods trigger your skin by reintroducing individual food slowly.

How do you prepare your anus?

Skin is an organ viz. it's related to health and fitness.

its from american psycho you joot

not the other user but I found that changing my pillow case twice a week made more of a difference than upping my water intake, reducing alcohol & being careful with my diet combined