Coffee Date

A female asked me on a coffee date. What exactly do you do on a coffee date?

Attached: 309.png (600x400, 124K)

Drink cofee?

Can you give dating advice. I dont know what to do

give each other presentations on various coffee roasts

better hope your power point game is on point if you want this thing to go anywhere

Don’t sperg out and you should be fine

She wants to fugg and this is a socially acceptable form of testing your autism levels

go with the flow try to have fun and most importantly dont think about sex after haha just live the moment

Prepare a list of questions beforehand, rehearse them, then ask them to her in rapid succession as if it were an interview. Make sure to maintain unwelcoming body language and make it as awkward as possible by making eye contact during intentional pauses

You make polite conversation with each other while drinking coffee and perhaps eating some form of snack. Almonds are usually available at most commercial coffee shops.

Listen to her when she speaks (actually listen, don't just wait for your turn to talk). Lead the conversation if she isn't very outgoing. Easy conversations to get girls talking include:

Did you grow up around here and if not, what was it like there?
Have you travelled much? Where was your favourite place you've been to so far? Where would you go next, etc?
Do you like what you're doing now in school/work? Do you have a larger plan for yourself or are you still figuring that out?
Do you have any random hobbies or passions?

Shit like that. It's all pretty generic stuff, non-offensive conversation that women (by and large) tend to eat up.

Discuss drumpfs quirks and then go get tacos and dream catcher tattoos.

Good advice. Also, remember to bring almonds or some sort of snack so you can offer them to her. Pocket egg perhaps.

drink coffee, ask about her day, smile when you feel like it, dont expect it to be perfect. After few dates you will master the art.

Sounds like a job interview and boring.

Yes a pocket egg. I keep at least a dozen harboiled eggs in a container in my gym back just in case the tinder bells get lit.

Ask her how big her dick is

Yeah it's really generic and that was on purpose. I actually despise coffee dates and won't do them. The best first dates are when you just plan to get drunk together and don't have specific plans for afterwards.

ask her politely if hers are activated, otherwise offer he some of yours.

As in
>Oh but I have some activated almonds for you if you catch my drift
type of thing ?

>let’s get real drunk and not have specific plans

My tinder profile has now been upgraded.

chat

figure out her logistics

if your date goes well, you should be trying to do something after, try to go to back to her place

clearly she wants to smash if she asked you on a date period

be like hey, this was fun, what are you doing after, do you want to come by my place and watch a movie

then smash

>figure out her logistics
wat
>she wants to smash if she asked you on a date
wrong

OP here thanks everyone

just b urself :)

Attached: 1555188537771.jpg (412x440, 55K)

godspeed, user. Use this knowledge wisely.

Whomst is this

Talk, She obviously wants you sexually or wants a relationship with you. No girl asks you on a date unless the guy is a hunk or you have a good connection with said girl and she's desperate.

Attached: 1ff19fe44bc6f2f74c6ee7510d104fb3352fe648943791a1eb9ef7df6182993f.jpg (364x333, 26K)

have you ever been on a coffee date bud?

they definitely aren't hey lets fuck asap type of situations

they're hey let me talk to you for more than a few minutes to make sure you're not autistic

if it goes well you might get a "real" date later

>not recognizing Kerri Sable

Zoomers have no appreciation for the classics

>Whomst is this
You mean
>to whomst doth this head belong

you unironically think she is hot?

From experience, don't talk about work. At least not on the first date. If she mentions hobbies, make her talk about it. But if she doesn't, absolutely don't ask "what are your hobbies" since the answer you'll get is netflix & sitting on my ass. Plus she'll ask for yours in return and you're an autist. Also calorie counting is not a hobby.

To clarify, Most guys that are chiseled jaw lines that walk up to girls will get the flirt treatment. She will most definitely give you her number if you ask for it no matter what. You can call a woman fat online and if she's desperate enough and you're a chad, She will still fuck you. So for a women to take the approach is rare.

Attached: d5a.jpg (373x373, 16K)