Anyone here taken the Asian pill yet? Please tell me about your experiences...

Anyone here taken the Asian pill yet? Please tell me about your experiences. Both western and foreign Asian girl experiences apply.

Attached: Shes really 24.jpg (600x481, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/velvet_7/clip/FamousOddBoarPupper
youtube.com/watch?v=AmfNAaK23UU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will never understand this logic. An Asian girl willing to date outside her race is the same as a white girl being black.

race mixing is only ok to these people if the male in the equation is white

Nah you just trading one cum dump for another. All because you have an delusions she will be pure.

Just got engaged to a Chinese Hapa raised in Asia and am getting married later this year. It's incredible - she's lightyears beyond the white and hispanic American's I've dated over the years. Brilliant but not dominant, cute, great cook, excellent taste in animu, good taste in beer, virgin (lived her whole life at home with her family), and extremely affectionate. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven.

I did they are just as bad as white girls, if not worse

>race mixing is only ok to these people if the male in the equation is white

I'm OK with AMBF too.

they all look the same and will make retard looking kids - plus everyone will know you are downgrading to racemixing

astoundingly disgusting taste. everyone should be with their own kind

Convenient isn't it?

Attached: 1444254345327.png (636x426, 167K)

Dated 3 asian girls, 2 viet and 1 chinese, all western though
1 viet was pretty crazy and turned into an sjw after we broke up after about 2 years
1 viet i was with for about 5 years, it was really nice and we got along great, eventually we just grew apart and broke up pretty mutually
chinese girl was really really possessive, we were only together for about a year, she would get upset over small things so i didnt enjoy that much, but it was nice being wanted for awhile

Asian girls hate me even more than white girls because of my height.
Literally got physically attacked by an asian girl because I wasn't as tall as she thought I would be from the pictures.

FUCK MAN I"M AGING I"M GETTIIIIIIING OOOOOOLD

Attached: 1506874680021.jpg (555x445, 36K)

I'll show you the logic right now dumbass. Not all racemixing is equal obviously. Niggers are a bad combo no matter what race it's with.

Attached: 1530994936341.jpg (1520x1518, 444K)

Same here but my wife is pure asian. Cheers laddy.

Jow Forums here no its not. Racemixers go straight to Hell just like the Bible says. Doesn't matter what race combo.

shut the fuck up, most poltards have yellow fever

What traits do asians girls have that make them attractive? Physically speaking.

they are all very skinny

neotenous faces are scientifically proven to be more attractive to men so that.

Attached: CUTE.png (1274x644, 1.23M)

most look like children

>that black woman
>beautiful

Yup this
They're better at the whole "cute" shtick compared to other races

>Hapa
>Possessive Chinese Girl
I am so god dam jealous of you.

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 9K)

They can also be cute and sexy at the same time.
Like fucking a 16 year old. Who the hell wants to fuck something that's not cute?

Words like beautiful and pretty are made up by 40 year old dried up white woman who need some kind of tag to make them desirable.

Attached: good luck white woman.jpg (600x598, 107K)

asian women have worse features than black women, originally. seen them without makeup? asians and blacks have equally ugly noses before korean surgeries.

there are a fuck ton of chinese girls out there man just find one and hope for the best, im not the best looking guy but got lucky at the time, im sure you could too

I don't think this is a fair argument because ANY woman without makeup is pretty bad.

you can literally be a 2/10 white guy and pull a decent looking chinese girl, i wouldn't be jelly

I would die to smear that jam all over her poosie then lick it up

yes but not all women use it to reshape their entire face and most still have eye brows/lashes without it.

some asian girls can be naturally pretty, most genuinely arent.

if you like it i love it, date an asian girl, have fun once she stops wearing makeup and false lashes around you, your funeral not mine.

>asian women have worse features than black women, originally

this is flat out fucking wrong user. And since when is every asian korean?

Attached: 1540053226974.png (830x654, 962K)

>be asian guy
>at shopping center buying dinner
>walking to shopping center, avoid eye contact with everyone
>bump into smol asian girl with her 6 ft 5 chiseled face Chad bf
>they were going into a restaurant, cross paths with them

i managed to avoid eye contact but desu i was terrified what they would think of me

If you are not jelly of having a cute Chinese girl being possessive of you then you are likely a normie. Do you have any idea where you are and what people lurk here?

She would like you to do it user.

Attached: jokes shes not 24 shes 1800 years old.jpg (480x600, 106K)

white women unironically look worse without makeup. And my main problem with them is they look like men.

Attached: 1539128355077.jpg (1321x961, 263K)

I always liked Oriental women, but people crying about white men liking asian women pushed me over the edge, so I took the asianpill just to piss off the haters.

Attached: 1541136879424.jpg (801x876, 244K)

>have fun once she stops wearing makeup and false lashes around you,

I live in a uni dorm full of Chinese. They are without makeup most of the time and I find them still very cute. Dunno why.

The guy most likely thinks that he is sorry for stealing your woman but also think you should understand why he did it due to the white woman situation thats going on.

np. and i understand too

Anyone here with a real Chinese from China? Not a western chinese? Tell me your experience. They make good wife?

Attached: 1546827915006.jpg (1163x988, 125K)

Some asians can be thick desu
twitch.tv/velvet_7/clip/FamousOddBoarPupper

Attached: 1523405764727.jpg (899x1200, 232K)

nobody wants white men to be happy is why.

Attached: asiafemale.jpg (2697x1579, 1009K)

Holy mommy milk milk

Attached: vL0o7J9.png (368x442, 178K)

Okay buddy just keep telling yourself that

Attached: Genetics.jpg (1200x600, 127K)

Dated American born flip
>materialistic
>nympho
>over emotional
>totally kiked
Dated American born Chinese girl
>materialistic
>lots of fun
>really ugly without makeup
>put on 25lbs in 6 months, went to her gut

That's my experience.

>dating SEA pigdog mutts
>that are also normalfag westerners
lol, just lol

this is my gf. u jeally??

Attached: 63499F78-AC5D-4EE7-8263-18609C99619B.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

another men talk about asian women and how they are so done with white women, yet get angry when their mom takes a bbc thread..

anyways asian women r cute, but not as cute as asian men...

why must they be so freaking hot? cant white men all move to asia and asian men to america?

Attached: whyrtheysohot.png (394x393, 402K)

henty pls, those are boys not men. check your hormone levels

>really ugly without makeup
Happen to have any pics? I am curious of your standards.
Of course user but I am jelly of the 65 year old next door with a mail order thai bride.

An asian trap is acceptable.

Attached: 1547592179558.webm (640x360, 334K)

Nobody is angry about white woman fucking blacks. If I want Asians why would i care if anyone has other woman? It's less competition for me.
>cute as asian men
Well as someone who has travelled to China 2-3 times a year for the last 3 years I'm afraid to tell you none of their men look like that.

Honestly as a white guy I'd gladly trade all of our white women to asian bros for all of their women. I think they'd regret that trade in the end though.

lol thats because they are japsnese...

they would regret not trading, because then they would end up with no one L O L

>Nobody is angry about white woman fucking blacks
Except for people with brains. But it's such a tiny amount of white women that do it, and they are all very low quality anyway.

ya, White women want White men, to be honest.

You're nuts. I've been to Tokyo recently and both the men and women look like models. Especially the women.

henty no, these r mennnn especially jackson he is literally fendiman milan.
youtube.com/watch?v=AmfNAaK23UU

i mean maybe you personally arent but look at the stuff posted on this site...

also only one guy in that photo is chinese.. and i watch vloggers and live streamers in china i think asian men mog asian girls easily..

i think white women mog white men. and this is coming from a non white partially asian person. no bias here.

i think most asian men have higher IQs and do not think race is the main decider of character.

Oh but just to clarify i still find asian women prettier than white women generally speaking. i find whites uninteresting to look at usually... girls from norway r usually hot tho.

>i think most asian men have higher IQs and do not think race is the main decider of character.

Oh lord, I guess you haven't heard of r/asianmasculinity or r/aznidentity then.

hes totally appropriating Black American hip hop culture. not cool

>i think most asian men have higher IQs and do not think race is the main decider of character.
Um, considering most personality traits are heritable, alongside intelligence being 80% heritable at age 18(presumably more once you're older) I'd say your genes are a good decider of character.

no he isnt. he is attracted to black women, likes rap music, and enjoys black culture. he alwaysssss pays respect to black culture. chillll.

got7 as a whole does, actually.

so intelligence=good character? lmfao i have secondhand embarrassment for you.

westernized asians are just ugly white girls and asian languages are too hard. sorry user.

Wow I didn't knew you were the jealous type

o i c. he got that pass? interesting.

>so intelligence=good character?
I didn't say that, but you cannot have a good character without a certain level of intelligence. See the savage sub-80IQ countries all over the southern hemisphere.

this is a meme. Westernized asian girls are definitely worse then fob but they're still way better then a fully westernized white girl since they were at least raised by asian parents.

as a white guy with an asian gf I wish more white girls would go for cool smart asian guys. Sadly they chase thug tyrones and douchey chads.

so mentally challenged people cant posses a good character?

jealous how? im not white and i like asian men the most. im not negatively affected y this thread.

yes, all 7 do.

westernized asian girls? like my friends? american ones? they r rly cute and fun to be around. met a girl from the philipines once and she was a cunt. i think you cant generalize that.

i hope they dont, i want them to myself lmao. white women with black men is cute tho.

>so mentally challenged people cant posses a good character?
In most cases, no. They are incapable of being "good" people. They might adhere to moral codes or societal norms, but only because they have been trained to. They are like a monkey, they cannot comprehend and act "good", they can be taught to do things they don't understand.

hey brooke. i was in pickles server with you a while back, did that server die or is it still around?

henty, but arent you like a White girl?

>Someone who has travelled to China saying Chinese don't look like that
>YOU'RE NUTS IVE BEEN TO TOKYO AND THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THAT

No shit mate because they are NOT CHINESE.

Attached: 1542664621162.gif (317x317, 79K)

nooo im not white, having olive skin and green eyes doesnt mean someone is racially white.. :( Jow Forums ppl rly like to racially profile me tho. no im not white.

pickles? sorry i dont remember, what was the server name?

This is not a Chinese thread.
You did not reply to a post talking about Chinese.

and straight hair, henty. straight brunette hair.

sorry that was a typo, I meant peckledon's server. I don't remember it having and official name but he kept having meltdowns and threatening to delete it. I left before he did

henty my hair is naturally wavy and my natural hair color is miuch darkerrr actually going back to it next month (its black naturally)

i havent had light hair naturally since i was like 3 or 4

oh weird ppl kept trying to cause drama with me there, which sucked, cause i liked the idea of it

>had light hair when young that darkened as you got older

#JustWhitePeopleThings, henty

Aaaaand a roastie somehow finds a way to make the thread about her, once again.

Attached: 1252981280-983902281.jpg (800x800, 243K)

so it's just drama now? that sucks. it was a decently chill server for the most part

ok then why am i not white? lmao

i have an obese simp, not a roastie. thats such an old meme, it died in 2k18

aalsoooo ya sorry im interrupting men talking about dating and sex together... hmm whilst posting pix for girls who never asked to be posted

ya it got weird

Wish all women would just fucking die desu

you type like a dumb roastie who wants to make everything about her. So typical. Fuck.

Attached: 1539904342447.png (451x521, 199K)

*giggles in attention whore*

That's because it's a man purposely playing that archetype.

*pretends guys werent making a thread all about them by talking about their likes and what they want and then getting annoyed when i do the same*

*yodels in ariana grande*

>holding down shift instead of pressing caps lock

I like how mad you make incels

This thread is under quarantine now. Semi-literate camwhores have infested it.

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (1948x1096, 87K)

sure user, now go have a nap

Attached: video.webm (720x1280, 1.48M)

Racemixing is wrong.
Oreganolio.

>speaks in nothing but false equivalences

stop

I'm not even a crossdresser or on any hormones and I look more feminine than this la creatura.

Oh, she's not a mortar and pestle? That's reassuring to know.
Fucking artlet is even worse at drawing than me or John Marston.

>camwhore
always the incels go to. i dont cam for money. i have cammed before for guys who pay me- but not cause they are paying me. and its me eating hot cheetos, playing csgo, and looking ratchet while on cam. hardly "whore" ish but go off king

explain how it isnt

How do you knwo I was using shift and not caps lock. Why are you trying to bully me in the internet?

I didndu nothing

Attached: 1521021037490.png (284x297, 192K)

post a time stamp would love to see you, you sound just so attractive anony :)