When did you realize you liked fat girls r9k?

When did you realize you liked fat girls r9k?

Attached: Captura de pantalla_2019-01-16_19-26-54.png (1004x743, 506K)

I think the real question is why do so many skellies like fat girls?

fat girls are the best, they get all nervous and start doing pussy kegels. You just have to groom them right for taking your dick first. It's pretty hot. Otherwise they're just going to run off and tell their boyfriend everyone has herpes including him even though he probably already knew he had herpes but she's just so use to telling everyone she caught this thing and has to tell everyone.

Attached: 1544923324259.jpg (680x834, 93K)

At about the age of 11 or 12.

Attached: 1547679285208.jpg (533x521, 46K)

That's a really good question. I have no idea. I was just a teen one day and wtf I like fat girls now. It's been that way since.

When I realized they're people just like you or I and my bias against them was altogether unjustified.

I don't.
I used to fuck fat girls because they were offering it up freely, but now... I have some self-respect even though I fucking hate myself.
I have a good friend who's been trying to sleep with me for years, and she's really cute in the face, and she's admitted to me she's been trying to sleep with me for years...
BUT... I really like skinny chicks.
If I was to be with someone, they'd have to be skinny, because at least then I know they respect themselves enough.

I only like fat girls when I'm high. Post chubby qts.

chubby girls giving head makes me diamonds

Nutted to one right in front of her back in high school.
>Summer school freshman year
>About 10 minutes from the day being done
>In the library
>She sits across the computer desk from me
>Her cleavage is pronounced
>Mess around with my dick without pulling it out
>Close to climax
>Right hand on the desk
>She looks at me and asks if I'm okay
>She grabs my hand across the desk while asking
>Nutted on the spot
>Head lands on the keyboard while panting
>She rushes towards me
>Try to move my dick down
>Bell rings
>Pull pants up, grab backpack, and rush out
Never saw her since

Idk. I think it comes from my family. I was raised by a house full of women. Moms big
Big sister is big
Other sister is chubby kinda
Grandma was stick like me
Anyway I hope it is not some sigmund Freud thing but I have a wife that is big but it does not stop me from loving her tenderly and taking care of her. Idk maybe it is a psychological thing? Oh well.

Attached: 3B12BF58-D2A9-4F5F-8297-72A9803049EA.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Fuck man I like wrapping my arm around that shit in bed

When I was 14 and I caught myself checking out the sloping belly fat of my classmates while seated, and imagining the skinnyfat ones getting fatter

Attached: Maddybull.webm (854x480, 1.44M)

Right about when I started puberty. I'm 100% certain the 'high test' thing is real. It definitely has something to do with hormones.

The girl the OP is much too big for me past something I might fap to every now and then.

Pic related is my max.

This made laugh so hard, autistic user.

Attached: 609a0d6db3c7dd2cca2da54d1ecbcc43.png (750x1334, 1.15M)

Because fat girls and skelly boys are both lonely and they are made for each other.

Attached: pos.png (442x494, 355K)

5th grade I got rock hard because my teacher was pregnant.
That was before I had access to the internet, I was fucked even before Jow Forums.

Before I can even remember, they've always been my thing. Definitely not ruling out some fucked up childhood shit
SOURCE????

Attached: 1547168696707.jpg (640x583, 54K)

Because they are not fat. If they were they'd look down on other fats too because they know how uncomfortable it is. But since I'm skinny I don't think about how uncomfortable it is to be fat, I think how comfortable it looks to touch them.

Attached: 1532089881827.gif (332x332, 1.7M)

GOD DAMN MAN, PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S MORE OUT THERE THAN THAT OTHER R9K THREAD, I'M DYIN HERE

Attached: 1511800661093.jpg (592x590, 320K)

It is comfortable. It's like having a warm, squishy stress reliever right there whenever you want.

I wish I wasn't repulsed by fat girls, especially black ones. I'd be getting laid a lot more often.

Do you think that would change if you had sexual contact with one and they were generous in bed? Can people be converted?

In my high school all the skinny girls were pretty much with retards or gangsters, so all was left was the bountiful plumpness.

Don't think so. I've fucked a couple of fatties (though not as big as the ones in this thread) and one was really good in bed. But fucking in missionary is gross when I see that gut or fat pussy area.

Funny I would have thought from behind would be grosser since there's usually cellulite and discoloration of the skin.

Weird, I only like fat black girls. Any other race I want them to be skinnier but fat black girls really do something for me.

The discoloration isn't normal. You only see that on people who have diabetes or is a sign they're going to get it if they keep being an obese slob.

From behind is OK. Fat girls usually have a nice ass. The back fat does kind of get to me though.

It is normal, it's caused by friction. I'm not even obese and I have discoloration between my thighs from the rubbing.

No, I don't have diabetes and my levels are perfect.

Weird. I used to be 350 lbs and held a lot of weight in my thighs, but I don't have any discoloration at all and they rub together constantly.

I guess I'm just lucky that way. I thought most fat people had this problem.

When I was 14 I started fapping to fatter and fatter anime and cartoon girls until a year or two later when all I fapped to was morbidly obese cartoons. But only 2d fats get me that hard. Real fat girls can be ok, but still disgust me sometimes

Attached: 1502417510831.jpg (918x1651, 87K)

when i lost my virginity to one 19 months ago
she ghosted me 16 months ago and i haven't had sex since, it's been driving me crazy and i have been lusting for another fat girl to cum inside of and cuddle ever since

Attached: 1547101136739.gif (200x171, 1.25M)

I don't necessarily like them in particular. They like me and I'm desperate as fuck.
They romanticize skinniness or something.

when i realized they were the only ones that would fuck me

'cuz dem hungry bitches got da cake in da pan, ya dig?

>BBW fetish
>Fap to fat girls daily
>Have fucked multiple fat women
>Realize I hate their weak, soft personalities and lack of self control
>Bash, insult, and belittle fatties every chance I get online
>Still fuck them when I can

Attached: 1518505176601.jpg (305x346, 72K)

i like watching them eat in normal, non-fetishistic circumstances. they always take the smallest bites to feel good about themselves. "BUT THEN WHERE DOES ALL THE FOOD GO BITCH" i say to myself in silence.

>be fat weeaboo neckbeard
>have delicious fat girlfriend
>hang around naked and smoke weed, watch animu, play vidya and fuck constantly
>cook delicious meals together
>we both find each other beautiful and are crazy in love

Shit's top notch

did you like fat girls before you lost your virginity to one or did she turn you?

I ghosted a qt fat girl because i was embarrassed to date someone that might make me look bad, i regret it

Attached: 1541280435169.png (580x548, 369K)

she definantly turned me into a chubby chaser
5 years ago i probably wouldn't have given her the time of day but being a 24 year old virgin i was just so overwhelmed the first time in my life a girl actually touching me so i didn't care that she was fat
now all i can think about is fat girls and skinny girls don't even register as human to me

fatties were made to suck dick

>now all i can think about is fat girls and skinny girls don't even register as human to me
I know this feel all too well. Skinny girls don't do anything for me anymore, I keep wondering where the rest of her is.

Attached: 4e29df68-03ab-474b-946d-dc5d1796fc71.jpg (720x1280, 157K)

user, this story makes me so happy. I hope you find a qt gf.

>playing russian roulette
>aiming to shoot off your face instead of just killing yourself if you lose
this guy has a 1/6 of sweet release and he's not even taking advantage of it. what a shame.

I wish I could say this thread gave me hope as a fat girl, but it doesn't

Attached: 1489343573194.jpg (205x246, 5K)

That's because you're a fat fucking disgusting blob. The only men who would lay hands on you and shove their cock into all of your repulsive holes are incredibly horny who happen to have some fucked up pig girl fetish. That's all you are, a nasty fetish and the men who fuck you regret it immediately after.

I'm already aware of all that, but thanks

How big are we talking, femanon?

I understand how you feel. Whenever I see posts like "tfw when no slightly autistic shy bw u.u" It doesn't really fill me with much hope either. If you're a fatty-chan, that goes double because your whole life you've(likely) had to contend with body image stuff, so my condolences. If a bunch of internet perverts could cure everyone's self esteem issues, the world would be a much simpler place.

5'5" ~190lbs, not "My 600 pound life" kinds of lard, but hamplanety enough to be a walking bag of shit.

Oh that's not so bad, if you live in America you're basically average. Weight loss is definitely attainable if you desire it at this point. Or you can just settle and get with a chubby chaser if you can stomach the self loathing.

When I noticed they approach me on their own.
I like sticc girls much more desu, but when a fat girl is actually interested enough to not sit back and wait for me to do the first move, why not?

They tend to mess anything up with their whole "you could do so much better then me" insecurity though.
Perhaps I could, but I am not going to. I have that silly male thing called "loyalty", bitch.
It stops being cutesy and only reminds YOU would trade up in heartbeat if you repeat that worry all the time.

Attached: mission-accomplished.jpg (337x443, 54K)

I've already worked myself down from 252lbs, so I'm well aware I'm a fat shitbag at least, not any "fat is beautiful" kind of delusional nonsense.

I can at least lose my fat ass, you've got it worse I'd say, so my condolences

Even as a guy who like fat chicks, I have to applaud your effort, way to go. Just be careful with the self effacing there, if you get too used to it, it may not go away once you've lost weight. And really, if you lose the weight and still despise yourself what's the point?

Quit eating those feelings.

And I've been attracted to fat girls in a nonfetish way. It only began to bother me when I saw that she had *no* interest in trying to take care of her health and instead identified herself as *the fat girl*. Just try.

It's definitely not going to go away when I lose the weight. I've been a self-deprecating piece of shit for as long as I can remember.

But at least a guy might look at me without being disgusted for once.

I replaced it with barfing up feelings and calorie restricting like I did in high school. 60 pounds down and don't plan on stopping until a guy can lift me without straining.

See, this is like seeing a guy who lifts weights for chicks. While you can't really rag on him since what he's doing is a good thing, it's sort of for the wrong reasons. Changing your body to attract others is ultimately fruitless. From this threads point of view, you look WORSE now, it's all relative. Seeking a physique that other people will all love is futile. This post came off as more critical than I intended, I kind of took my chance to pontificate and ran with it......keep up the weight loss, good job so far.

right now you're in that zone where you're still too big for the guys who like thin women, but you've turned off the fat fetishists my losing a bunch of weight.

>tfw no sad gf to wallow in self-pity with and spur each other on to improve by insulting ourselves and bigging up the other
It's a rather specific kind of feel.

Right on the nose.

Most physical "self-improvement" is for the purpose of attracting or keeping a partner, honestly, and to think otherwise feels a bit deluded. Rarely do you see people who truly "do it for themselves."

>tfw no man would have low enough self-esteem to wallow with actual filth

After I fucked one, same with matures. Oddly enough the fat one was just chubby and old one was younger than my mom, but now I jerk it off to landwhales and grannies.
>tfw realized my mature gf is way too slim for my taste
Time to feed her

Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's not right. When you do something likes this for questionable reasons, you end up doing things like making yourself vomit and starving yourself, which is just terrible. You may as well start cutting off limbs to lower your BMI while you're at it.

This thread is now a thinspo thread

Post hot skinny women to punish me for being a fatass

Attached: img_7064.jpg (640x903, 128K)

Want a big dicked bf? Also what do you eat femanon?

Attached: 1547588100855.jpg (1280x960, 364K)

You say that like no one likes chubby chicks. Personally I like girls that run the gamut from thin to fat.

>actual filth
Do you seriously think your weight makes you such a worthless person? That's ridiculous. The fact that you've lost so much weight already speaks to your self-discipline.

Vegetarian keto-friendly foods, no dairy, low cal, low carb, sometimes just ice chips, sometimes nothing.

It's more about self-hate I guess

Attached: 980x.jpg (564x718, 73K)

Bad
This guy knows what he's talking about. Plenty of dudes like chunky girls these days. Honestly, your self hatred is probably a much bigger barrier to getting a man than your actual weight.

Attached: 1532148917137.jpg (564x761, 73K)

What type of stuff do you eat when your diet isnt going well?

Attached: KGkJbmz.jpg (1280x1714, 574K)

Joke's on you, I haven't approached or been approached by a man in eight years so they don't even know that I'm a self-loathing hambeast :)

Attached: fe35jpg.jpg (250x334, 19K)

I've been dieting strictly for about 9 months, before that I wasn't eating fast food every day or anything, fast food always fucked my stomach up. Just eating too much bread, carbs, pasta, and lazy frozen food.

Attached: 4f6b6ecfecad043672000060-750.jpg (400x300, 14K)

See, will being a sticc really change anything? If you still despise yourself, it won't really help you all that much. I'd say at least you'll be more healthy, but throwing constantly and starving yourself doesn't sound too healthy to me.

Attached: rename (16).jpg (500x667, 84K)

>It's more about self-hate I guess
You need a diet for your mental health, then. Work on those cognitive distortions that are causing you to view yourself in an irrationally negative light. Something like cognitive behavioral therapy, probably.

It's not constant throwing up, only if I go over my calorie limit. Being a stick would at least get me a bit of positive attention, which is never bad for your mental health.

I've done DBT already, therapist thinks I've improved, lol

Attached: 1134879.jpg (599x550, 58K)

Post your midriff so we can get an idea of how heavy you are, and how much of it is just self loathing. I

Attached: 2 - 6AsHWON.jpg (960x720, 146K)

pussy is the same and titties are always yummy

How do you go over your calorie limit when you just eat rabbit food? Your limit must be pretty damn low. What're you gonna do when you hit your goal? Just living like this forever? Sounds sad.

Attached: 20190111143415-ea11b0fe-la.png (1108x778, 1M)

i love to fuck a girl from behind and hold her belly

The left is superior and is not even what I'd call fat, but keep on hating yourself, that just means I'm gonna have easier time getting your fat ass.

I'm really a fat sack of shit.

Please make fun of me for encouragement

Attached: IMG002.jpg (925x1090, 139K)

Okay, that's just cute. I want to you use your tummy as a pillow. Do you have anything from when you were a REAL chonkster?

It's not just rabbit food, vegetarian keto consists of much more than lettuce, and I started "ana boot camp" levels of calorie restriction a month ago.

Trust me, you wouldn't want it, the left is way hotter than me even if she's fat, she's got nice curvature that would be nicer if she weren't fat.

Do any men like the idea of a woman who is overweight and soft, yet also works out and has some muscle under it?
It always seems like guys just post incredibly obese women who do nothing but eat or slightly chubby.

It's definitely not cute, it's disgusting. Rolls and flab, looks like someone filled a plastic bag with horse shit

Attached: IMG001.jpg (908x1131, 143K)

Post one without the shirt please. I think you look cute, I would cuddle and fuck you desu.

It's definitely super cute! You look soft and cuddly, I think the side profile in particular is very charming.

These comments are disgusting, why do you hate yourselves?

Attached: 266902777014202.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

>I've done DBT already, therapist thinks I've improved, lol
What did you think of it? Maybe you have.

You're pretty tubby but given that you're losing weight I'd have no qualms about dating a woman with a body like that. Hell even if you stopped losing I'd probably grow to like it. Some people just like the esthetic of a bit of weight, you know.
Though they're not necessarily mutually exclusive, I'd be more concerned with you feeling good about yourself and liking yourself.

I just enjoy well fed chubby girls like you. Hate doesnt come into it.

See, I definitely prefer the two pics you posted of yourself to this. You look solid and soft, this woman just makes me feel concerned...

Nice boobs, comfy belly, kinda dissapointed with those stick legs though
Not bad at all, kinda shit t-shirt though, get something that shows more skin

Oopsie, mean to reply to

Attached: tumblr_pknvih0XhD1vsox9d_400.gif (371x371, 1.76M)

I don't actively want to kill myself anymore so I guess it was an improvement. I'm more about living long enough to not be a fat fuck. But nobody's going to grow to like a fat fuck who can't stand the sight of herself. Plenty of people love skinny girls with shitty self esteem.

Why would you do that to yourself, though

Attached: 5754fb4e668e26bce880ab75011068de.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Strong fat sounds perfect actually, they are usually healthy too

Please seek help for this issue you seem to have

Attached: SNnlB3f.jpg (1280x979, 196K)

I made the mistake of clicking to see the .gif

I gagged

Attached: Thinspo.jpg (320x266, 18K)

>But nobody's going to grow to like a fat fuck who can't stand the sight of herself. Plenty of people love skinny girls with shitty self esteem.
That's not true, skinny girls with shitty self-esteem just have an easier time finding someone who likes them because they have a considerably larger dating pool than fat girls do. Self-loathing is not an attractive trait but the courage to face it is, so even it is not as bad as you make it out to be.