Is this the worlds greatest mogg ever?

Attached: mogg.jpg (684x799, 99K)

No, because being taller than 6'6 or so isn't attractive or alpha it just makes you look like an awkward autist

Average height difference between men and women is about 4.5 inches. Taller than 6'0 is what? 10% of men or something? So if you're *only* 6'6 you can dominate most men and fuck them like they're women and if you make them dress as women and take hormones they'll actually look like women compared to you.
If that's not alpha then what is?

>looks mogged
>height mogged
>fashion mogged
>frame mogged
>skull mogged
>female attention mogged
Nope.

Attached: DTRxlkXW0AEendJ.jpg (634x960, 91K)

Not being a faggot with trap fantasies

t. 6'4 midget

as a peak performace 6'3 alpha-god I can tell you from experience that despite the fact that 90% of males in the world are dwarf-like subhumans to me, I have never fantasized about fucking one of them because im not a mentally ill faggot

>t. 6'2 something cope

Attached: aSizoG3.jpg (2048x1365, 238K)

He had a gf before he died. Do you have a girlfriend at your “prime”?

he looks like a robert crumb cartoon

Attached: 539w.jpg (539x300, 38K)

the faggotry starts at 6'4. Trust me

I'm a 6'5 peak performance alpha god and I once told a 5'8 manlet who was mouthing off at me that I could rape him if I felt like it and there'd be nothing he could do about it. It's my new go to insult for manlets and it got tons of laughs from my friends when I said it

BRUTAL

Attached: DEAD.png (969x377, 356K)

what the fuck is going on with the cars back tires?

Those fake tits and hair dye disgust me. Dishonest evolutionary fitness signals.

I suppose I now have to say the same about the Dutch CHAD's use of steroids, but he does look good.

I know a dude who walks like this and I can spot him literally a quarter mile away.

lel good question

Being taller than 6’2” isn’t attractive

You’re not 6’3. There is too many of you faggots here who claim to be these heights, yet not even 1% or the world is such. Doubt they all huddle here.

t.6'6

Looks like a scanned picture that got moved at the end IMO.

no amount of steroids wll fix that dudes absolutely gross face

So what height is he, out of interest.