Just received some money. And going to start my fitness journey. What supplements should I buy ? I'm 5'8, 19, m...

Just received some money. And going to start my fitness journey. What supplements should I buy ? I'm 5'8, 19, m , decent muscle mass, weigh 65 kilos.

Attached: e66878d189cf6ec03c2ac98e1f197dc6.jpg (640x547, 82K)

Whey
Creatine
ZMA
Vitamin D

SS + GOMAD

best of luk, but your muscle mass isn't decent, I am 5'8 and 69kg 12% bf and while people can tell I lift I'm not big

Food you idiot.

Yea brah. I'll get there. I'm coming. I'M COMING!!!

trenbolone, clenbuterol, some T

>decent muscle mass, weigh 65 kilos
u can only choose one skelly

Whey, and a multivitamin
I prefer optimum nutrition brand. Lots of flavors and mixes very well. Seems to have highest QA on the multivitamin as well

You don't need any supplements, don't waste your money
If you want results, buy steroids

Thought zma is a bait.
I've fish oil. Will it do for the vit d and zma?

>Whey
Whey is a cheap protein source and tasty
>Creatin
More Strenght havier lifts. Buy the Normal stuff not the KreaXXXXDĂ„monenkrieger666SinnsULTRAkartoffel+Terra-KEK-Buribiraturas9001 (Tm)

if you have the money

>ZMA
(its somtimes cheaper to buy the Zinc and Magnesium and a Vitaminstack)

>Vitamin D (if you dont have a Stack)

>Pre Workout Booster
for Bad day, its cheaper to make the stuff yourself

And the most Important
>good Food
Less proceced food. Buy fresh stuff

Thanks user. But, can I replace zma with fish oil?

Fishoil is for Omega 3 fat
ZMA is for Magnesium Zinc and and vitamin B6.
its 2 diverent things.
But you can replayce fish oil with Fish. And meat with Fish.

Eat whole foods.

>fish, beef, chicken
>Cabbage, broccoli, spinach, greens in general
>yogurt, eggs, etc...

Spend your money on a gym membership, lifting shoes, and some private lessons.

>Just received some money
>going to start my fitness journey
>What supplements should I buy
>I'm 19
literally everything checks out

also
>I'm 5'8, weigh 65 kilos
>decent muscle mass
pick one you delusional faggot

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

ITT:

people don't even know labdoor.com exists

>k*los
use american units, this is an american website

A healthy male weighs at least 200kg

99% of supplements are memes. There are 3, and only 3, that are 100% worth taking.

>Creatine
Essentially just holds water in your muscles. 5g a day is plenty, research suggests taking it post workout with a meal with carbs will give slightly better results. It doesn't really matter though.

>Vitamin D
Apparently it helps people who don't get out much, I personally don't care about that. It supports immune health, I can attest that that is 100% true. I started taking it maybe 2 years ago and I haven't gotten sick since. When you're sick you can't workout, when you can't workout you can't lift. So Vitamin D=gains.

>Whey
Don't use it as a crutch, it should only be used to get the last bit of protein you're supposed to get. Most of your protein should be coming from food. Do not be one of those retards that is only eating one meal a day and drinking protein shakes and mass gainers and wondering why you're either not putting on weight or look like shit by the end. Fucking eat, and drink a shake or two.

An honorable mention I'll throw in is any kind of preworkout. Not required at all and you can get easily hooked (I know I did), but it does take your workouts to the next level of intensity if you don't abuse it. Mainbrand preworkouts like C4 are shit nowadays, but if you've never used any kind of caffeine product or rarely do it will probably still give you that kick.

Christ alive. A post on Jow Forums that is actually helpful

des creatine cause bloating/puffiness or give the appearance of a slightly high BF%?

I don't know if "puffiness" is the right word for it, but it will make your muscles appear slightly bigger and therefore yes create the illusion of being at a higher bf%. You will weigh more when taking creatine, but it will be 100% water weight. In other words, weight that will easily come off if you simply stop taking creatine or lower your dosage of it.

A lot of bodybuilders cycle creatine. They will take it when bulking to look bigger and help with lifts, and cut it out cold turkey before a show to look more cut and lean.

Keep in mind, you do not have to take creatine. All it does is help minimally with lifts. It may help you get another rep or two. It isn't like it is going to throw on 100lbs to your bench. I still recommend taking it though.

Steroids are better and cheaper than any supplement.

They will also give you gyno, horrible acne, fuck your heart, and make you lose your hair.

Ball shrinking. Don't forget that.

Tribulus

What the fuck do you mean? No you can’t replace zinc and magnesium with fish oil you brainlet

Buy a Rogue power rack, a barbell, plates.
A decent treadmill.
Go to your local grocery store and stock up on chicken and beef, look for reduced prices.

And it will make your penis fall off

Decent whey protein - 5KG bag

500g creatine

Some multivitamins and multi minerals.

Its what i use.

>Is fish oil vitamin D, zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6?

Attached: 1552514155362.jpg (563x651, 226K)

>not knowing what supplements mean

Dumb cunt