Okay Jow Forums, it's my first time posting on this thread. First of all, I'm overweight. About a month ago...

Okay Jow Forums, it's my first time posting on this thread. First of all, I'm overweight. About a month ago, I was about to buy myself a stationary bike and I thought to myself ''Wow! What a fucking stupid idea, why would I buy this shit if I can put on some pants and go running outside!''. So I decided to get my shit together and start running. The problem is that (I know it sounds stupid but I'm serious) I don't know how to start, what sort of progression I should be aiming for and what should be the right mindset when I'll go for it. I'm scared people will judge me. Soooooo, long story short, can you guys give me some running technics for a total beginner. Sorry for my crappy engrish.

Attached: 1554870174021.jpg (669x677, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JCVaGAeSlg
instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/?hl=pt-br
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop wasting time and run until your out of breath you fat fuck

If you are very fat running can be bad for your knees and ankles.
How much owerweight are you?

>overweight
>running
Never gonna make it. Enjoy getting your knees completely destroyed. Also

>i'm scared people will judge me
No shit, you're a fattie trying to lose weight exercising instead of doing a proper diet. On top of that you chose the worst exercise for overweight people.

People will judge you anyways, doesn't matter what you do. Even if you were literally perfect people would judge you anyway. Welcome to the real life. Stop caring about them and do the right thing (which is diet + lifting)

based

250 lb, 5ft7

This. I used to be a lardass, and am less of a lardass (30 lbs). h8rs gonna h8 though, and my health (and appearance) is more important.

That being said, swimming > biking > walking/running. If you can swim, do that instead, for like, an hour each day. If you can't (or are embarassed by your huge man-tits like I am), bike for at least an hour each day. Pic related - but then again, I'm over 300 lbs.

Attached: stationary bike stats.jpg (1504x2016, 446K)

i mean your the op of course youre the first to post in this thread lmaooo

based af

Attached: 068D01EE-3A25-4BE7-939E-6AF0DD4E1F8C.jpg (981x918, 680K)

Pic related is going to be approximately what you burn. There's roughly 3500 calories in a pound of fat. Bike 4.5 hours per week, and you'll lose a pound, without any changes to your diet.

Change up your diet and start lifting? You'll burn ~10% more, plus whatever you burn when lifting weights.

Attached: Capture.png (2672x1787, 3.65M)

Wait, no. Not sure what the fuck that was about.

Pic related is how much you will burn.

Attached: Capture.png (694x1567, 66K)

Run barefoot on hard surfaces to learn proper running

Start fasting to stop being a fatty, look for answers on snake diet channel

>pic related
???????????

Attached: 1554854474580.jpg (231x224, 5K)

Attached: B5BA8C92-6159-4982-9BB4-0464BCB9C2EA.jpg (800x450, 104K)

see

>fat
>I want to run
have fun with your shit knees. Weight loss is 90% diet, you’re just wasting time if you don’t fix your diet

is intermitent fasting any good?

> This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-JCVaGAeSlg

Intermitent fasting is for fucking pussies and won't give fast results that keep you motivated

instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/?hl=pt-br

Actual answer:

Intervals. Always intervals. Get a warm up (Walk in a brisk pace for 5-10mins). After that, Run for 1 minute at a high pace (or whatever you can keep for a minute) and walk for 2. Do that eight times. Suddenly you've been outside running for half an hour, you're sweating, and your heart is racing. Now walk home, and do the same thing tomorrow. We're all gonna make it brah.

Source: Me, former fatty with exertion asthma.

Attached: 1420482621901.jpg (1024x821, 324K)

Read the fucking sticky & we're all gonna make it

It’s awesome

I've been totally sedentary all my life, never fat but have been overweight. in late March the snow melted and I just thought "fuck it" and started running until I was out of breath. made it about 150m before having to stop, but not even a month later I'm up to a full kilometre and I'm barely winded when I stop. The answer is to just do it, think of it as something fun instead of something you dread. I feel a trillion times better than I did just 3 weeks ago because the meme is true, I just did it.

Attached: tumblr_n09qy0uwMJ1t1xc0so1_400.gif (300x180, 1007K)

can I eat what ever I want?

read the sticky

go keto
you'll hate your life for approximately one (1) week then you'll hate the life you lived before and love the one you'll be living

Me on the bike