"Sweet muscles dude but can you even fakie tre flip?"

>"Sweet muscles dude but can you even fakie tre flip?"

Attached: f959240272a7998528a9194d51920fc1.jpg (720x960, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cUXhFJPN9I
youtube.com/watch?v=XQcqdJqfC20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry I don't speak french

>i can fuckie your flip anytimd babe

nah im straight

>zoomers cant into board tricks because they are too scared of booboos and going to the hospital
Lmao pussies.
My best trick was a 180 heelflip off a 4 stair.

BMX > Gayboards

>me in black shirt
youtube.com/watch?v=-cUXhFJPN9I

i only rollerblade

>t. Zero coordination

Could do the impossible-trick when I was a kid but haven't skated in like a decade.

Yea

Attached: 20190418_083844_HDR.jpg (2560x1280, 863K)

>stonerplank

some types of activity do not age well. what happens when you see a 30 year old rugby player? a 30 year old football player? nothing. what happens when you see a 30 year old on a skateboard?
>mfw

Attached: 1532355427057.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Boomerboarders are usually forgotten

Attached: 5184156673-png__700.jpg (700x283, 42K)

>30 year old rugby player
>fine
Are you retarded

What is this, 2002? Everyone's too fat to skateboard nowadays.

>just go to javascript work and go home to watch netflix or BLACKED goy! sports and social hobbies are for children!!

Attached: merchant.png (276x183, 9K)

>Fakie

Easy mode everything.

based stroke poster

There's a 30+ y.o. American at my gym that carries a skateboard. It's weird.

I think he means that the rugby player would have some lasting injuries.

Right and square, isn't it?

SCOOB RETURNS

They’re good for getting around. I know a lot of slightly older people who use them for transportation but they don’t do any tricks

>proceeds to mow all skaters down with a truck
Just taking out the trash.

Based sweetyposter

Based

Attached: 1513999680096.gif (348x323, 1.12M)

>post activities that don't age well.
THIS AT 30. MFW

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I see plenty of older skaters, you just have to be good, no one will tolerate it if you suck at 30. I don't see the big deal, I never really got too into skateboarding but there's nothing wrong with it, you're just giving into social stigma.

No but i can flip your fakie you twink

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=XQcqdJqfC20

>that 30 year old who's still lifting weights chasing ""gains""

People who let their board be taken over by mandrama have no room to talk

underrated

NOBODY on this board could take a pro skater tier beating for ten minutes without ending up in the hospital.

Attached: brandon-westgate.jpg (1917x1078, 120K)

>post activities that don't age well

Attached: Untitled.png (1125x701, 210K)

You can’t be serious

One of the things I hate the most is judging people based on what they do in their free time to entertain themselves. It's a problem when someone sits around just consuming media or doing whatever they do without having been productive, but I think as long they're stable with their responsibilities taken care of they can do what pleases them. The world is already harsh enough as it is, there's no need to put people down for finding and doing what might be the one thing that makes them feel ok.

Attached: 1485862960091.jpg (352x352, 13K)

Ha fag

>being an adult and actually skateboarding

People who do this are unironically faggots

Nah, it's not that, this guy's a wanker.

>180 heelflip
confirmed poser. It's either a frontside heelflip or a backside heelflip. No one that actually skates talks like that.

My school's 60 year old headmaster plays rugby. You weak faggot. He could beat your face in if he wanted to.

>implying.
Would you rather have brightly looking profile pic and good goy points?

Attached: 4327B172-9D25-4518-B41F-B9A9347B8397.jpg (640x640, 76K)

I'm a 22-year-old zoomer, so not sure if I count as an adult. As long as you don't try to do tricks or hang out with high school kids, I think it's fine. I live in a beach town in Southern California, and one of my favorite things to do is to just ride my longboard along the coast for miles, really comfy and relaxing.

longboarding is for bitch niggas

Many bmx tricks stole their names from skateboarding, you couldnt even come up with your own trick name. Pretty pathetic. I can respect bmx people though, its not easy but you fags destroy rails and copings with your pecs, so get fucked basically.

Front salad, back salad, front blunt.

Naw man, skateboarding is boring.

Attached: bladepic.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Fakie tree, is easy. Nollie back heels are god tier, i can do them but not the way i'd like to. Sw front heels however, reynolds style, flatground tho. Really miss the old days. Still skate but not nearly as much as i used to.
t. skating for 21 years
Pic related was 2003ish

Attached: IMG_20190418_211137.jpg (3264x2448, 970K)

50$ says this was not landed, sk8 boarders never land anything lmao. Blading is goat

>that guy rollerbating in a skateboarding thread

i can

doesn't the frontside or backside just signify which way the board is spinning? because he's doing a heelflip and spinning as well so i don't see what's all wrong about that.

>doesn't the frontside or backside just signify which way the board is spinning?

Board and body. And thats really important when distinguishing the trick

you're one of those hitler-youth haircut faggots with the all-white sneakers and sunglasses on, thinking he's all that and then getting insecure when you someone with a skate stomping a hard trick. Kiss my ass gayboi, I don't care about your opinion, yuppie fuck

I wonder what would happen if you took an elite Olympic weightlifter and forced him to learn how to skateboard for a few years. Nigga would ollie high as fuck.

they're two different tricks and even though you can do one, it doesn't mean you can do the other.

I mean, you might be joking, but me and my friends all got into speedblading after being exposed to jet set

backside is harder tbqh famalam

Nowadays it's full of electric longboards

Good post Ratburn

underage

shit man i cant

I'm seen too many people get btfo'd on those to ever try one myself

Pass me the board I can do a heelflip and maybe a 5 stair with some practice again.

Fuckin posers