Conspiracy Theories

What conspiracy theories do you enjoy discussing, user? My favourite as of recent has been the theories surrounding John D. Rockefeller.

Attached: B120CCD4-B574-4B39-8A4B-117B19A85992.jpg (687x309, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaW3bvsqLjA&t=246s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjOPzaCgTmvpsxDfyQqK7ErBmN6ZiprNk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqQ3k_dGLSZVcQ3cjxJ2a--2uysF_SGzP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quick rundown on John Rockefeller: his father instilled zero trust into him from a child, often randomly beating him and taking his possessions. his father says he did this because he wanted all of his children to be "sharp". john successfully monopolized oil and when indicted by the feds he split up his oil company, standard oil, and sold them all, making him the first billionaire. from there he became involved in banking and to this day his family maintains influence over CHASE bank. he backed the illegalization of marijuana through propaganda because be feared that the auto industry would begin adopting bio-fuel (hemp from marijuana) and abandoning oil. he also backed the prohibition of alcohol because he feared the ethanol you can get from alcohol would also replace oil. when alcohol was legalized he had laws passed that made it so ALL ethanol for fuel usage NEEDED to have oil in it. he also went around to school boards and universities across the nation donating millions to them under the conditions that his own people be allowed on their boards, which they all agreed to. to this day the curriculum formulas and methods of teaching his people devised are still in practice. john rockefeller says he did this so that the masses would be made smart enough to work and no smarter.

Attached: 11C9365F-4C77-493C-ABF1-0AFD1CF2EA60.jpg (750x995, 262K)

saw Eddie bravo talk about that. fuck this planet.

Attached: 1535095321662.jpg (5312x2988, 1.19M)

conspiracy theories? haha you mean like in the movies tee hee
no one believes in those silly fairy tales

>conspiracy theories? haha you mean like in the movies tee hee
no one believes in those silly fairy tales
fuck off normalfag

obviously a raging shizo
tee hee

The MAGAbomber thing was such an obvious hoax that even normies were calling it out, it was funny how fast they memory-holed it

kikes rule the world via the banking system and want to create an underclass of sub 90 IQ negroid-caucasoid admixed slaves to lord over in a world-style government

The LGBTQ community is aiming to normalize paedophilia. Just watched a segment on a drag queen performing in front of children. These people are fucking sick.

>to this day the curriculum formulas and methods of teaching his people devised are still in practice. john rockefeller says he did this so that the masses would be made smart enough to work and no smarter.
What formulas and methods?

For every rich kike there are 10 rich "whites/WASPs". Kikes hardly rule the world.

for every rich kike doing social engineering using his fortune there are 10 rich "whites(crypto jews)" doing his bidding.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU JEW DAMN NIGGER

I used to love conspiracy theories, then I actually learned contemporary history and found the actual history of events and our reality far more fucked up than dumb conspiracies, so dumb conspiracies legit piss me off now.
The CIA, NSA, Mossad, State Department etc do super fucked up super villain evil shit all the fucking time, but you can't bring it up without people going "well that's just a conspiracy theory man" legit like 90% of people I talk to don't even think Iran Contra is a real thing.

Pretty sure "conspiracy theory" and "conspiracy theorist" was a term invented by the see eye ayy in the first place

maybe he was an alien

>conspiracy theories are retarded
Have you ever considered those were actually real and what you learned has just been labeled as "theory" while mostly was just truth?

The label was created in an operation to discredit actual skeptics that did their research on stuff and realized thing weren't as told.

I don't really believe much but I do think silicone valley and the government are perhaps unwittingly working towards a dystopian AI dominated future where any form of dissent against the current political and economic order would be immediately identified and pulled up by the root. Drones, AI, mass surveillance, militarized police and maybe even robot police one day would make any resistance futile.

Not if the chinese do it first.
youtube.com/watch?v=FaW3bvsqLjA&t=246s

The Chinese will optimize it then the West will have it too.
Also I think the elite will become superhuman and have designer babies and maybe immortality while the poor masses in the very stratified society are living in a Brazil tier violent hell and our demographics will be 70-80% poopskin.

There are retarded conspiracy theories. Climate change is not one of them, because its pretty obvious why the kikes are conspiring to accelerate the melting of the ice. 30% of the gas and 13% of the oil is stored within the arctic and ice needs tomelt before its cost efficient to extract the fuel.
On the other hand retarded conspiracy theories include Elvis and 2pac being still alive, and that Michelle Obama has a penis. Who conspired against who here exactly?

Attached: 10314A07-964B-482C-A9E2-36DE0276CEBE.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

I dont enjoy discussing conspiracy theories because I think they're for retards

What you call pedophilia has been normal and legal for millennia

The only brainwashed dumbass here is you.

There is absolutely nothing more logical about an 18 year old age of consent than a 13 or 14 year old one

Attached: 1538052651296.jpg (225x350, 28K)

>elvis and 2pac
>michelle penis
those are not conspiracy theories those are memes.
>climate change
there are theories like simple change of climate according to natural sun cycles and changes in the earth's temperature, i find it hard to believe such a thing is done on purpose.

Here's a nice theory though, Antarctic nazi subterranean base sending flying saucers around the world and in general having superior technology, the fun fact is that it's not so improbable.

I'm pretty old fashioned and I still reckon they're hiding either alien tech or some other advanced shit in Area 51.

You do NOT understand user.

Attached: 343737543.png (1241x981, 614K)

Climate change happens on a scale far greater than the human lifespan, thats why I said "accelerating" climate change, which is the conspiracy here, as they are accelerating emissions from the businesses they own
But hey, at least all the NPCs are busy recycling, that'll sure put global warming to a stop even though over 70% of greenhouse gas emissions are from industry.

Aaaah. Oil, the dying resource propped up by opec and their mercenaries such as the us/russian/arab militaries in order to keep the dollar afloat and the US a superpower, so they can keep making money and keep the masses in check. Gadaffi should have learnt from Mr. Hussein to never stop selling it for anything but the dollar, or your country will get bombed and your people will pay the price.

Attached: BB13E212-999D-4206-800A-DBFCB525C28F.jpg (385x397, 37K)

I like the 9/11 ones though I don't believe in any. Also shit like chemtrails, HAARP, mkultra though I don't really believe in those either. I watch some flat earth and alternate earth vids when the presenter has an asmr-like voice. Only conspiracy theories I partially believe or think are realistically possible are the federal reserve and jewish cabal ones

>mk ultra
>theory

the federal reserve is built upon petrodollar warfare lol.

Well the haarp thing is pretty believable, there are weird structures over antarctica near a place called rothschild island, and there have been registered weird high energy signals coming from there targetting areas around the world, in which extreme weather events have been happening.

It's not so unbelievable to think that man wants to control weather and probably already does.

>chemtrails
A sticky subject there is plenty of proof of usage of air spraying, yet the one done on regular basis is hard to prove, the only signs we have is the high metal concentration in the atmosphere and the weird behavior of the clouds

>mk ultra
>theory
I think you've not heard of it yet, son

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjOPzaCgTmvpsxDfyQqK7ErBmN6ZiprNk

Wrong thread?
>dub
Into le garbage

here's the sub asshat

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqQ3k_dGLSZVcQ3cjxJ2a--2uysF_SGzP

also it is related
>conspiracies
go outside you dumb niggers