Cheaper than whole chicken

>cheaper than whole chicken
>no skin
>able to be shaped into anything
Why are you not eating minced chicken fit?

Attached: IMG_20190418_201552.jpg (4000x3000, 555K)

Make a penis

can only find minced turkey in UK tbqh

which is nice

because chicken is shit
>minced lamb master race

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-18 05.30.40.png (509x326, 337K)

it's already eaten

so that's like all the parts of the chicken/the chickens normal people throw in the garbage/don't pass visual inspection, right?

no idiot, its just chicken breast

Because I like the skin, and I want to know that what I eat is 100% chicken meat.

heh

pretty much

Chicken meatballs and Thai basil chicken are fantastic

holy shit clean up your kitchen you filthy fucking pig

are you sure it's not horse meat?

this. It's bound to be mostly skin, joints and garbage trash-tier meat. I only buy minced meat if the butcher minces it in front of me.

nigga do you live in a ghetto?

two weeks from now
>do i have gynecomastia

How’s the macros though?

Do you mean ground chicken? How do the macros compare to breasts because I would have a way easier time preparing meals with ground chicken than breast

>it's bound to be mostly shit probably more nutritious than breasts while tasting better too
Sausage rapes muscle meat.

which butcher has ever said lets take the fresh chicken breast and ground it up into chicken mince

If you want a sausage or a fattier food, buy it, but don't buy minced chicken and pretend it's like eating lean healthy meat.

If i eat chicken joints will it cure my knees???

Fatty meats are actually healthier because of higher vitamin content, it al depends on the method of cooking, the oil you use, the material of the pan, etc.

It would be even better, look up Sergio Nubret cutting diet

Yes it might cure your dyel chicken legs

i was jokingly referring to the horse meat scandal that occurred a few years ago, but thanks I'll look into it

>skin
Proteins and vitamins (that's an organ meat)
>joints
Collagen or whatever, good for you own joints
>trash-tier meat
More proteins for cheap

I am, but I rarely get it since most stores I shop at don't carry it. The garbage that is ground turkey is in every one though.
imagine living somewhere with low enough food safety standards you actually can't trust the labels. What a shithole that must be.

People are retarded, it was a scandal because the meat was not what it said it was, not because horse meat is somehow bad.

>that filth around the stove
>that filthy frying pan
I bet you wonder why you don't have girlfriend too.

Attached: 1526741266342.png (757x632, 349K)

It never fails when it comes to amateur cook photos. There is no way I could cook in an environment like that.

Even got the turkey neck

>that kitchen
Is that you dinotendies? long time no see man

This just gave me an idea. Why not buy a meat grinder and chuck whole deboned rotisserie chickens into it?

Attached: cat business.png (298x398, 271K)

no it was a scandal because girls love horses

If you have a collagen deficiency maybe. Better stick to broth though

>No idiot it's just chicken breast.

It doesn't just become cheaper if it's just the breast