"All you need to do is get fit bro"

"All you need to do is get fit bro"

Attached: comment_LtzaU2jV8uOF0eZxvsGOiBDmko7vBxbK.jpg (1606x648, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this thread brought to you by: Jow Forums
>Jow Forums: we dont lift and hate ourselves

Attached: GoldPassLocked.jpg (633x749, 257K)

Upvoted

Attached: comment_Jlwye1naChdWS4sdgK8gl5BsaQzXq58o.jpg (1080x862, 85K)

That guy isnt untrained though

Cope

Keep complaining about your life instead of doing something about it, underdog

Attached: 1554940625953.jpg (1116x1200, 116K)

someone post other versions

Attached: 1553914477084.png (500x806, 342K)

>using extremes to prove your point
Negated

How do I get better genetics?

Says the Jow Forums loser posting excuses to not even try to improve himself.

Attached: never improve.png (702x1018, 334K)

You don't
You do the best you can with the cards you have been dealt
Complaining and feeling sorry about yourself leads nowhere

Attached: 1552500245170.jpg (357x384, 38K)

>wykop
Wiedziałem kurwa że polaczki to jebane pizdy
Spalę cię kurwa

Nobody is complaining in this thread

I dont get it, that poor guy, you guys always ignore that hes holding a loaded barbell in that photo.

Exactly. Playing sports all throughout his teenage years is a large part of what makes Chad a chad. He may not have been in a gym recently, but I guarantee he has more total time in a weightroom than the average poster here.

O czym ty mówisz, siu zakryty osioł

You can't, but you can give your son better genetics by impregnating a good woman

Bullshit, you incel faggots are complaining about how hard it is to improve yourself.

Attached: tricky dick sees OP.jpg (475x321, 94K)

steroids.

>He thinks reverse hypergamy is possible

Attached: 1461286409051.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

I'm the dude on the right. My single mom never worked for anything seriously and never taught me that persistence is the key to being good at things, cause she didn't know that. Can one learn the growth mindset?

Nobody is complaining, only pointing out facts about genetics bro

>tfw 6'3 but my skeleton on the right

>just fuck up a womans genepool bro
No, fuck off. Whites need to be upbreeding to recover from 60 years of kikery.

That's not how this works, sorry OP.
Back to

I'm not talking about this thread
Lookism and incel tards all talk about how much their lives suck because "MUH GENETICS" and "NOTHING MATTERS, THERE IS NO POINT BECAUSE MUH GENETICS"
Its all pathetic, defeatist dogma.

The left guy played football in HS, though. He's not untrained.

>White people
>Breeding up
HAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER EVER HAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOOOOOO ITS OVER AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 27e.png (593x635, 210K)

By letting a well endowed man impregnate your wife.

But genetic inferiority is real, how is pointing that out defeatist, maybe you should be promoting solutions for people with inferior physical genetics instead of automatically putting them down even more.

Its worthless trying to argue with them, they won't see logic all they do is whinge and complain about what they don't have because 'I DONT HAVE CHADS GENETICTS WAHHH' they're miserable and too pathetic to do anything about. Take it from a lookism autist, they're ignorant and dismissive of all advice so just ignore. Ignore their posts, don't reply. Don't even make fun of them. They'll fuck off eventually if nobody replies.

I think my browser is bugged, can you tell me what subreddit we're on? I can tell you're a fellow redditor like myself and I'd really like to figure out what this issue is.

Do the things on the left

Attached: 57775087_401512770642340_8009406381113212928_n.png (462x426, 148K)

There is a difference between pointing it out and being neutral about it -VS- wallowing in self hatred and misery because of said genetic inferiority.
have a look at and incels.co/
Call it what you want, Defeatist, crabs in a bucket, realism, I don't care
People like these have only ONE(1) thing in common, and it's the idea that "improving oneself is pointless because success is predetermined"

Attached: Ruffneck_logo.png (1024x1024, 59K)

>maybe you should be promoting solutions for people with inferior physical genetics instead of automatically putting them down even more.
People do this, and this is where it gets funny
Whenever you give a piece of advice on how to improve as a person, both mentally and physically, they start mocking you, calling you stupid and delusional (how ironic..) because you refuse to buy into their ideas of everything in life being predetermined at birth
For these people, everything starts and ends in physical appearance.

it's still hypergamy you brainlet and it most definitely is possible because men aren't solely judged on looks like woman are.

Show one non interracial example of reverse hypergamy.

In what world is that guy untrained?

In the brains of delusional looksmaxxxx autists who convince themselves that self improvement has never in the history of the earth resulted in any tangential benefits, all as a way of rationalizing their own laziness and defeatism

based

Sophistry. You're latching onto an external locus of control and blaming others for your failings by obsessing over genes; basically complaining that your genes keep you from making it and blaming your parents for you being a failure. Which is all bullshit, even the lowliest incel can make it with enough work.

Attached: zebra.jpg (1100x1100, 56K)

>maybe you should be promoting solutions for people with inferior physical genetics
The solution is to work to become the best you that you can be. Your genes won't let you become a perfect 10? So what, you can still work your way up to being an eight and have your life improve at every notch you gain.

Attached: just bee.jpg (663x596, 54K)

This. Will losing weight, gaining muscle, and other improvements mske you as attractive as David Gandy? No, probably not. But you can still make significant improvements relative to what you are or used to be. The Jow Forumsfags like to mock those cherrypicked examples of ugly dudes with muscles, but those guys are still higher status relative to what they would be if they were fat or skinnyfat slobs

He's right. The trend is worsening and has been for the last several years. Actually, I'm a little shocked that the moron would make a satirical piece like that. 1st world countries are heading towards that model in the socio-sexual dynamic.

Watch as this thread stays up for hours but the jannies delete three more relevant threads.
Back to r9k fags, you’re never making it with that attitude.

The whole problem stems from the fact that apparently discord trannies completely took over Jow Forums, and now all of those guys have been pouring out of that board as a mass exodus. And they're all setting up shop as refugees on, and bringing their self-pitying bullshit with them

Yes. I found out about these mindsets maybe 2 years ago and it was life changing. It takes some work and the ability to catch yourself when you go into fixed mindset thinking but it can be changed. The book that posited the idea was good but repetitive - lots of articles online go into detail. Good luck!

Haven’t been on that board since late 2017 and just checked it out. It’s so much worse than I remember and that’s saying something.
Why don’t the mods on one or both boards do something.
Start deleting all looksmaxxing/r9k threads on Jow Forums and have the Jow Forums mods try and make that board at least semi-useable without coming across 9 tranny threads.

Attached: image.jpg (650x650, 326K)

I used to feel sorta bad for Jow Forumsikes now I just hope they all kill themselves or live long lives completely alone without ever finding love
Lmao

Attached: 1554781930176.jpg (1003x768, 156K)

Bad example, the chad clearly isn't untrained and the incel is autismo in how he takes his pics, even the chad would look bad with that pose and angle

Add camera tricks, poses and photoshop to the incel and he would also look good

They're both ugly though.

itt : amerimutts projecting mutt problems onto everyone else

The gym-maxxed incel can be fixed up. The dude just needs a nice pair of shades and to dress well.

are you implying that the chad is "untrained" ?

Fucking this
>terrible diets
>never go outside
>sedentary lifestyle
>dont take care of their skin
>don't make any effort to look good
B-but it's all my genetics' fault that I'm a mess. Chad isn't born chad, he's that way because he takes great care of himself and lives a good lifestyle. Jow Forums defeatists really can't be helped, just leave them to it

I feel sad because even though I can pull girls, I can’t pull girls I’m actually interested in. I’ve been working on being social, but I’m still an autist. I feel attacked by my own ego?/psyche? every day.

Attached: 3FF3B676-0D76-495B-A969-2887903A794E.jpg (724x728, 46K)

True

there's plenty examples of reverse hypergamy that aren't interacial.
The most common occurence of this seems to be an attractive white woman breeding with a less attractive white man, to keep her genes white

If there's so many examples of this show one.

those guys look equally (super) ugly though

Massive cope

it's better to be a fit manlet instead of a frail manlet

the guy on the left is only around 5'11" though, they'd look equal height next to each other

t. ugly man

Post body and face

Attached: cc.jpg (1080x862, 107K)

i doubt op even knows what a deadlift is

>me on the right

Attractive people have it easier yeah it’s not new I’d rather just accept it and live my life, why obsess over something you know you’ll never have

Because you can make yourself more attractive than you are now, making your life easier.

I lift so I can get the endorphins that make me feel less bad about it

yeah because you, or most of Jow Forums definitely looks like the guy on the right

>White people
>Breeding up
true, cant breed up race wise if youre white. meanwhile your inferiority forces you to go for any washed up fat white female trash you can get, its still better than being with a fellow nigger right?

now give them same skulls

>takes critiques personally
That one is tough to go away for me. Always feel like people are criticizing me as a whole and not just that one particular thing I did wrong.

Untrue. I resemble that man but my hair is much darker, and I dont even lift

More like can't breed up because men refuse to reject hypergamy and settle for less than their looksmatch, and also because high IQ men and women typically don't breed either, let alone with eachother.

This is actually pretty true, has anyone ever seen a guy with a high IQ? I have, there's a poor dude I know who's in his early 20s got a full scholarship to stanford, and has an IQ of 156, apparently he got kicked out for some racism or something. He's also 5'5, jobless, and obese. That kid is wasted potential, and I don't see him ever being able to breed.

Its the other side of the coin of the retarded women who think that guys with great bodies/hair/whatever just wake up like that and dont do anything as upkeep

>person tells me I did better than last time
>wonder if it's a backhanded insult, that behind the smile they're judging my performance as shit

Guy on the right is mid deadlift so his body is basically at its narrowest, only a young lad too. I hope he never sees this

Brutal if true, fat is gross but if you legit have a massively high IQ, I don't think the sexual market should exclude you from breeding even if you're not the best looks wise.

High IQ people tend to be taller, healthier and live longer.

>More like can't breed up because men refuse to reject hypergamy and settle for less than their looksmatch
Got anything to back this up?

Attached: Drink All of the Milk.jpg (820x910, 135K)

He looks like a normal guy though?

Show me an a single example of non interracial reverse hypergamy.

Above average does not = high IQ, I know where you're getting this meme statistic from but actual high IQ people, not just "above average IQ" people are typically not tall, can't say much about the other stuff.

Delusional

Post your body then fucking retard
The guy in the picture has obvious muscle mass as a result of lifting