Stop reading incel boards like Jow Forums. They're just helping you perpetuate a toxic worldview. Go outside...

>Stop reading incel boards like Jow Forums. They're just helping you perpetuate a toxic worldview. Go outside, get a hobby, and make some friends. Put yourself out there. And seriously, you don't look that bad.

Attached: 1536538777150.png (971x546, 55K)

it is toxic outside too its freezing cold out here what do you want me to do out there

I love how every npc advice dehumanizes us thinking we are some sort of materialization of incel ideology, a bunch of fat virgin neckbeards who live in their parents basement dont shower and dress like a clown. Do they really think we dont exist in the outside world? Have feelings of our own, friends, funny stories, we go out, talk to people, work. Honestly, the npc reddit tier faggot is a mysterious being to me and they probably look more with the incel steorytpe than self identifying incels

>r9k
>incel board

Attached: 3228D72D-6A53-4F46-AAA3-7FF300048602.jpg (923x599, 513K)

You have no idea what I look like.

Do you know who puts an even more toxic view? People who say you should date pieces of shit like single mothers who actively make the world a worse place for everyone around them.

>muh cels
why doesn't jackie Jow Forums filter this shit already

I was driven here because the world inhabited by normalfags is infinitely more toxic. Human civilization as a concept is obsolete.

Attached: 0E6D66B2-A4A0-482A-84B3-2A913A4C925B.png (1005x290, 167K)

I stopped coming to Jow Forums and Jow Forums 2 years ago and cleaned myself up and changed my mindset. Now I have a job, friends, and a girlfriend. I just come back here from time to time to remind myself never to poison my mind with the self-defeating toxic shit spouted here.

Best of luck to you, OP.

>High level of cope detected
>Kek protocols active

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Jow Forums stopped being an incel board years ago retard, its basically /b/ 2.0 but with more trannies somehow

this place sux for that exact same reason but I can't form meaningful relationships, normalfags are just too normalfaggy, few guys here I can relate to (they dont straight up hate humanity and arent completely isolated but look down on turbonorms)

>incel board

incels are INVOLUNTARILY celibate, everyone here is voluntarily celibate. they choose not to try and cry on this board

Attached: 1547133797691.jpg (600x686, 45K)

It takes a lot of effort and it's hard. You're not going to click with most people and it's almost a crapshoot to meet people you genuinely like being around. The only way is to put yourself out there over and over again until you meet people you actually like. Honestly, I only really like 5 of my friends in my friend group. The rest are okay but I'm pretty much forcing myself to be around them for the sake of relationships.

>not succeeding = not trying
kill yourself normalfag

>theyre not trying because they didnt succeed
>they didnt succeed because theyre not trying
As always, impeccable logic, norman

t.mad incel
>r9k NPC : whamen bad

If we knew how to do any of that we would have.
Also we don't want to be normie we want to be better than them, and seek higher forms of expression and morality.

Attached: 1546456686172.png (500x571, 162K)

>WOMEN BAD
>NORMIES BAD
>Jow Forums GOOD

how this going to help me. I am just a outcast. no girls like me if i do try what is the point i just be a alone boi

That's sounds like decent advice. You're not really moving forward if you're on Jow Forums all day, though wanting to move forward is normalfag behavior in the eyes of robots anyway.

Yes, they want you to become an NPC because it's unironically better than being a robot holy shit

This isn't true, Jow Forums is a great board.
you just have to have a strong sense of self to enjoy it.

>implying he isn't unironically right

It is either this or no human contact at all

I do all of those things and still no gf. Fuck off.

People are insufferable banal faggots. I want to blow my brains out listening to them about anything but technical things. Yea, I can talk straight work fine, but then they start talking about funkopops, politics, philosophy or their hot take on anything but cape shit and other gay infantile drivel.

>Mother physically and emotionally abused me
>Girls in primary school mostly made fun of me or played cruel jokes on me
>Girls in college only ever rejected me or gave me odd looks
>Girls at work avoid me or semi-politely tolerate me at best
>Female therapists never connected with me
>Girls I go out on dates with end up insulting me in some way or ghosting me
>80% of adult marriages between people I know IRL have ended with the woman initiating a divorce, matching real statistics
>Virtually every interaction with women, short of sub 5-minute encounters with strangers, has been a net negative for me

Then everyone tells me I'm just unlucky and need to put myself out there more... Without realizing that I've already been doing that my entire life, hoping to prove myself wrong. And I've been failing. I'm only 27 though, so I guess there's still time...

Attached: 1497552916256.jpg (1000x956, 468K)

How tall are you, user?
oregalno

Uh. 5'11. Not especially ugly or pretty. I'm kinda autistic, though.

>Fallacious circular reasoning
>Ever being right

Oh okay, I just went through a lot of the same stuff but I'm insanely short for a guy, so I figured it was just because of my height.
Guess there's something else about me that women have hated my entire life.

>incel board

Attached: 1547601726089.png (619x757, 126K)

I'm sorry, friend. I have dealt with a ton of insecurity in terms of my weight and face (better now), and it tore me up. You can't as easily address your height, and that sucks. I hope we both find what we're looking for.

Attached: that_feel_when.gif (700x827, 510K)