Face when

>face when
>no cute puppy boy boyfriend who's extremely clingy

Attached: 1546994711252.png (350x350, 6K)

>tfw no woman actually wants this

I'm that and twinkish but I only like other twinkish looking boys and probably live nowhere near you. I also really like cute sappy innocent puppy love.

let me believe robot

I've had women dump me for being clingy. I don't think wanting to give a girl love and affection to is too much to ask.

But you dont understand I just do I just want to hold and love someone and watch movies with them and make them hot coco and kiss their forehead but at the same time pat their heads and call them a good boy and squeeze their cheeks but it's so
>hard
When all the guys I've ever met just want to be "manly"

It isnt and it's so fucking crazy how they are denying the cutest and purest form of love

>snuggle you in bed until you start sweating and feeling claustrophobic
>only hold you tighter as you struggle to get free
>your pleas and cries only make me giddier and fulfilled
>eventually you have a mental break and relax, resting your sweaty brow on my sweaty arm, and we go back to sleep in a sweaty bed with sweaty sheets
>you're mine forever whether you can handle it or not
I'll be your clingy bf

I couldn't be manly if I tried and that turns women off completely.
So I'm guessing what you're saying is you want a manly Chad with a soft side he shows only to you.

Some people can't accept guys are sensitive and want to have simple, affectionate love.
Such is life I guess.

Maybe I'm just that desperate but yeah that sounds adorable baka

I dont care if he's a Chad I just want someone delicate and cute that wants love.

It's the stupid stereotypes with manliness and all of that. I wish it weren't like that

You think you do, but I'm pretty sure the second a guy opened up to you and melted for you that you'd gradually lose interest in him in a way you didn't even necessarily understand or think about consciously, and eventually you'd break up because you're bored of him and look for someone else.
Why would I ever believe you want what you say you want?

What makes you think you're going to find that on Jow Forums?

I'l lbe your clingy bf if you want :)

Attached: 1547245692869.jpg (670x960, 129K)

Yeah unfortunately I'm aware of those. Thanks for the encouraging words femanon, you seem alright.

>tfw no bbc addicted gf

Attached: 1547216115959.png (895x684, 40K)

This. It's a fantasy and if it happened irl she'd immediately find it weird and off-putting and not be into it.

okay. so we clingy bf gf now? can I get an email?
or this all hypothetical, and the fantasy can return back to cold reality where nothing comes about from anything.

Wtf this is me with short hair

I've had this before and it's the most adorable thing but they go back on their word and say its ruining their masculinity

you're probably better looking than me ddes

Attached: self portrait.png (1920x1795, 301K)

You too :) thanks for responding

>its the most adorable thing but they go back on their word
DUH
Thats why you like it. They can be soft and sensitive but can go back to hard masculine guy with the snap of a finger

Go and date a guy who is clingy and needy and then honestly tell me you enjoy the sensitive side more

Attached: 213BC408-3F3B-4084-8291-4BD05632B532.png (1280x715, 782K)

Because you only date Chads like all the other 'fembots' on this site.

> dumb roastie whore doesn't know what she wants

being clingy is universally unattractive

Are you stupid ? That's why we broke up because he wasnt the person I thought he was you incel

i only had one girlfriend, she said she liked clingy puppy boy friends which fit me exactly, when she broke up with me i said "i thought you liked that i was clingy" and she said "i thought that too but apparently not"

Me, me, please take me! I'll be a good boy, I promise. I can be generally independent in life, I just need someone to be kind to me. I've been told I'm very much like a puppy... I'm also somewhat cute looking if it makes a difference.

>tfw no autonomous sensory meridian response gf

Attached: just stop and relax.png (521x306, 31K)

This thread is full of delusion. Yall virgins have no idea what you want. OP will fuck the next dude that can change a tire after she realizes how fucking useless her sensitive bf actually is. You fags begging for attention arent ever going to meet op... Youre being a pathetic wimp like she wants, and youll never meet, whats your end game?

I just came to post ideal gfs

Attached: tomboygf-triple-feature.png (1152x1000, 226K)

you could do that with me, but I already have a gf.
Where were you when I did not have one?

tfw I'll never have this
Tfw this is all I want
Tfw I'll never have a gf thats as excited about me as I am them

>Tfw used to be like this.
>Constant exposure and apathy has made me stop caring about everything.

All hail the Tomboy GF!

>tfw I'll never meet a girl I can be emotionally vulnerable with

I'm masculine and extremely hairy and muscular but I'm also just way too sensitive and clingy, basically a hopeless romantic. I lift weights to raise test but it just made the feels worse.

All i want is to hold someone who accepts me for who I am and cuddle until we fall asleep together, wake up and make her breakfast and cuddle some more.
I want to go on adventures and travel with someone whose loyal and worth it, and see them smile. Or just play vidya and laze about.
I want to take care of and love a fembot forever.

WHY DID ALL OF THESE BECOME FULLY LESBIAN AS SOON AS THEY HIT 17?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god this is ideal gf, someone to cuddle and be affectionate with

>but its never going to happen

weeeh :((
WEEEHEHHEHE:(((

Attached: OC.png (800x600, 23K)

Okay then. I'm clingy, what's wrong with choosing me?

I'm borderline too and can confirm this. I'm a guy though looking for a borderline gf

I was that bf for a while
It's endearing until they realize they want an actual man who is manly, and not some immature boy.

>makeup? I don't really use any

Believe it or not but this is the most unachievable expectation of them all.

Would this kind of girl kill me? I need a girl that will stab me to death.

We won't kill you but we do sometimes drive people to kill themselves

lol thats me im mostly gay but wouldn't mind cuddling a girl i guess ive never tried

Well that works, I guess.
I need to die.

how much do you look like a girl

oregano post

>clingy
check
>puppy boy
I own dogs?
>bf check
marry me OP

She won't actually.
They put up posts like these knowing there's people like that, but once they show up they shut up and pretend you're not even there because the whole thread was made simply for attention.

Most women are, or grow to become, resentful of 'unmanly' or weak men. Most women simply can't respect a man who openly displays weakness on a regular basis. What you actually want is a manly guy who will act vulnerable around you every once and a while

I choose to believe user, it keeps me going.

Thing is that's just not me. I want somebody to love and I've been in enough relationships to know that I just want to have somebody all gooey and trustworthy. When you're clingy and cute you're being pure and that's the most God damn attractive thing. I'm in a current relationship with someone else and my intent wasnt to respond to anyone anyways I was just in the feels.

Why couldn't you just tell us from the beginning that you're in a relationship?

>comes to board of desperate clingy guys
>post about how you'd like a clingy puppy bf
>sorry Im in a relationship
why do you hurt us.

I'm sorry , I really didnt mean to get this many responses or any hopes up because this is Jow Forums after all , relationships here dont work

Attached: IMG_20181114_171007_805.jpg (1024x768, 185K)

you must be new here, being a woman is an instant 300 replies.
>or any hopes up because this is Jow Forums after all , relationships here dont work
says who? I'm under the impression a relationship can work as long as the two parties are happy. I understand just typing between two people isnt much of a relationship but if you have actual plans to or already do go and see them then why cant a relationship from here work? It just seems silly to disregard someone because of where you met them.

>Thing is that's just not me
I sincerely doubt that.

In most cases, women who seek weak men either have a serious savior complex, or were taken advantage of by more opportunistic men in the past. Women who seek weak men seek someone they can control, someone they don't have to be affair of. Someone who wont ever present any danger of harm or turmoil. Someone who is open for exploitation.

The reality is, overtime, even if things starting off as sunshine and roses, all the little things will begin to pile up. His apprehension, his indecisiveness, his lack of forwardness, his lack of strength, his open persistent displays of emotional vulnerability. They'll all start to wear on you, and sooner or later, you'll begin to hate him for it.

shes not gonna date you user

another bait, women like this doesnt exist

Based user.

/thread now brainlets, just another roastie thot who has no idea what she wants

>tfw only guys who like me have emotional issues, in particular mummy issues and are either extremely clingy and obsessive, very cold and distant or somehow both

Attached: 1473778461867.gif (344x326, 4K)

To be fair, most people don't know what they want or need. Not many people actually sit and reflect on themselves enough to understand what they should look for in order to find a compatible partner, let alone a life long mate. More often than not it's simple knee-jerk reaction to base desires or pathology.

There's nothing unmanly about wanting to be around your GF all the time - it's just a sign you've successfully found someone whose values and lifestyle/pleasures match yours, so there's no reason not to want to be around her. At what point does "clingy" become negative in that context? Someone who refuses to give the other personal space? Judging by the way he OP was written, I don't think she described someone who wouldn't ever give personal space, so I'm not sure what all the criticism is for.

Attached: 1541632862988.jpg (848x654, 50K)

who /somehow both/ here bros

>At what point does "clingy" become negative in that context?
At the point where a) the girl doesn't actually like you, or b) she's just crazy. Believe me, when someone really likes you, there's no "personal space" and other bullshit.

Me, I'm very cold and distant towards just about every female, but if I start to talk to one and I genuinely like her then I start to become very obsessive and clingy.
Women can't handle the shift and they GTFO

I mean... no shit, you're a normal dude? Why are you describing this as if you're supposed to be one thing all the time? Obviously you won't give a shit about people until you start liking them, and then you will.

The fact that women can't handle that and expect you to act like some distant non-emotional absent father substitute just shows how fucking insane they are nowadays.

>face when the exact thing many robots would want
>but don't hit on me silly bois
And then you wonder why we know this is a troll post.

Attached: ok.jpg (431x450, 40K)

>spend hours fantasizing about being with certain character from certain series
>he will never exist IRL
>you will never have HEALING comfy sugar sweet handholding sex with him
>you will never lay your head on his chest afterwards, feeling both your heartrates slowly return to normal
>you will never sleep beside him with his arm as a pillow, nuzzled into his side, warm and safe and comfy

Byt will you call me a good boy?

Haven't seen Broly yet but I will soon, Gogeta hype everybody

Attached: fusiongf.png (988x648, 69K)