Have you ever done hard drugs? I'm thinking of going wild tonight

Have you ever done hard drugs? I'm thinking of going wild tonight.

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-230538.png (1080x1920, 1.79M)

Before u do them and die let me see your cock

What's that? hrt pills?

:ok_retard:

drugs are for retardedban this nigger

Depends on what your definition is my dad is an ice (Aussie slang for shitty meth) addict and he only conciders drugs you inject to be actual hard drugs but I think practically every very thing except for mdma weed and psychedelics to be hard drugs but I feel like everyone should try drugs once in a safe environment with people you 150% trust and like to hang out around also make sure you know what you are taking use test kits have a trusted dealer ect

Stay away from the feel good drugs, stick to carnival rides.

if poorfag or autisticfag do kratom and alcohol or cbd or something

if richfag just do lean blunts and ecstasy

I was just about to tell him to not worry about any drug but just stay off the needle.

>only 4 pills
Do you even know how to party OP?

Attached: AA06BABD-8827-4690-94F0-99F7E33F2C34.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

I love to snort and inject heroin

Attached: fd8.gif (500x548, 1.59M)

in descending order of worth it:

MDMA
LSD
Shrooms
DMT
Mescaline
Ketamine
Cocaine
Dex-amphetamine
Benzos
Codeine

Never tried any opiates besides codeine, don't bother. Don't mix coke and other stims, don't mix mdma with ssris or maois, do mix mdma with psychedelics. Meth is for hicks and lunatics, don't bother. Bath salts, see previous.

Mdma and acid is fucking awesome

>mdma
how is this not a hard drug? it's 1 oxygen atom away from meth. this shit gave my friend schizophrenia.

MDMA is hard as fuck

ive done oxy and percs, both I tried for like a week or so. They were fucking great at first, then I started getting headaches, and sometimes the highs were really intense and I just felt uncomfortable.

Opiates kind of sucked ass.

Ive done a fuck ton of psychedelics, and I think acid literally made me retarded for a while

why is MDMA above mescaline?
also none of those should be taken without weed.

sounds like your pills had acetaminophen.
also you should always smoke weed with opiates.
your acid was not high quality

>Never tried any opiates besides codeine, don't bother
>thinks he has the right to say what drugs are worth it
fucking kys faggot

Drugs r fun

It was definitely not high quality acid. When I was in high school I remember taking a lot of 25i, it was right around when the stuff was getting really popular, around 2011.

I feel so incredibly dumb for taking that stuff when I did. Definitely screwed me up for a while.

Ive done legit lsd as well, great stuff, nothing compares

Most molly's fake. Usually shit like mephedrone, mephylone, butylone, cathinones, PMA, or combinations of cheaper stuff like meth and heroin. Real mdma/mda is generally pretty safe, assuming you're actually getting it.

If you can't get a test kit (which you absolutely should), buy it in capsule form, bust it open and look for a couple different things. First, it should be clear to brownish off white. Unless it's completely clear/colorless, it should generally have smell vaguely like vanilla or root beer. This is because it's synthesized from safrole oil, which is also one of the main ingredients in sassafras extracts. Unless it's completely pure/washed, there should be traces of the oil left over which is responsible for the color/smell. Second, it should dissolve on your tongue and taste like salt. Cuts usually won't, and while this is generally a bad indicator for whether or not it's genuine, it'll at least tell you that you're getting shorted (or that you're getting stuff cut with either table salt/ other active ingredients in salt form)

"Opium is for Plebs"
-
Mark Twain

Agreed. Candyflipping is baller.

Ket should be way higher. Shit is addictive because it's relatively safe to use. Need to do large amounts for real damage.

What if i get crystals? Are those legit?

I don't understand why people say LSD is the best drug. maybe I was doing something wrong when I would take a tolerance break from weed and then get high during the come up. I always ended up tripping very hard and having to sit down on a couch or in my chair for hours because of the weed. they were great experiences but I wouldn't call it a favorite psychedelic

I know better than to fuck with opiates. Most of my friends who've gone that route are either dead or wish they were

when did benadryl become a hard drug?

Ideally test kit, otherwise look for the safrole oil smell. Not all MDMA smells like safrole, but all safrole smelling molly is either MDA or MDMA

How do you even meet people who sell that stuff? Haven't found any drugs since I moved from my hometown a little while back