What happens after we die?

What happens after we die?

I just keep wondering and wondering, is there ANY proof of any afterlife after we die? Or is it reincarnation? I gotta be honest, not knowing what happens after I die is kinda the biggest reason why I haven't committed suicide yet. I don't wanna go to hell, but I also don't wanna reincarnate either. Like could you imagine just offing yourself and getting borne as some fucked up fetal alcohol syndrome meth drug baby? I want off this wild ride for good. I just need confirmation about what the hell is going on.

Attached: djdyjdttky7777.jpg (629x347, 228K)

>is there ANY proof of any afterlife after we die?
yes, because there is proof that the bible is true but it has been hidden by a centuries old psyop propagated by many governments and organizations in order to keep you from seeing the truth

read the bible, start at john 3:16

Life is a simulation

If you "die" your data will probably just be put somewhere else

You'll still "exist" but not a form you'd expect

Why would there not be massive research into what happens to consciousness after we die? Seems like almost everyone wants to know and yet no one does anything about it.

what if I told you 100,000,000,000 people lived and died and yet not a single one knows :^)

I find it hard to believe that heaven is real. And if it is real, then that means that suicide is permanently off limits, because I don't want to go to actual hell. Reincarnation is bad enough, but hell is much worse because there's legit no end to it.
There aren't outright studies, but plenty of people who have had near death experiences have told of going to either heaven or hell. Although it's possible that they were simply in a dream-like state because when we die, our body releases natural DMTs which can cause hallucinations.

I like how no matter what you fucknuts are into, the government is covering it up. Do the guys who hide the truth of the Bible work on the same floor as the guys who cover up the toxicity of fluoride and the reality of UFOs?

How do we end the simulation called life?

>could you imagine just offing yourself and getting borne as some fucked up fetal alcohol syndrome meth drug baby?
Luckily those don't live long, so you'd probably just move on to being reincarnated as a billionare or something.

My fear of death is literally the only thing holding me back from living a normal life everything was normal 2 years ago until I started having this anxiety attacks and now I'm very overweight, living on benefits and depressed as ever. I don't know you don't know we will never know what happens after we die and it's tearing me apart I have never had a happy day since this fear emerged.

user, you will die someday. You can't and won't change that. That won't change until we find a way to genetically modify humans otherwise, and when that happens it will already be to late for you. So just accept it, and try to enjoy life while you're still here. The only thing worse than dying is dying without getting the most out of life first. It's such a stupid thing to hold up with any amount of merit or importance because you can't change it.

I'm gonna throw a comment log in this thread fire to keep it going.

I don't see how suicide could warrant eternal hellfire. I only want out of this life, I am very mentally troubled and have very little patience and will to act in a way to ensure self sufficiency, all alone. I am not average, and I do not want to depend upon my parents, but I have no reason or motivation to perform an arduous job only as not to be a burden to them. There's no other place out there for me, the homeless are not welcome in the cities and it is far too cold to spend weeks to months outside.

..not to mention the miserable lives of suffering and decay leading to their eventual individual demises.

Really, what could a terminal toddler do to warrant a next lifetime of better or worse circumstance? That is what kills the theory of reincarnation and transferred karma.

Imagine worse, you off yourself and quantum suicide mechanics just transfer you to another parallel universe where you (perhaps now crippled) survived.

Attached: t3_189_1.png (464x302, 84K)

Fuck, would that outcome be based off of random probability? Or would there be a factor determining suicide survival? I think a good drop hang would be bullet proof.

The suicide survival rate would be 100% since you basically just shift to the right parallel universe each time you attempt to off yourself and you wouldn't even notice. For example close encounters as almost getting hit by a car and being like ''wow that was close'' when in reality you just died and were shifted. Also I think the getting crippled RNG would be higher depending on how good your offing plan is

Oh goddamn, I'm not gonna lie, I entirely forgot about quantum death/suicide being a factor. I don't wanna end up as a goddamn vegetable. Is there proof of this being a thing? I really do remember someone saying that they clearly remember themselves dying by getting hit by a car but still surviving.

You understand that death is a gradual process right? How the fuck will quantum death mechanics lengthen your telomeres, huh?
Regardless, death is just a theory of life.

Attached: Hunter_in_the_Night_icon.png (128x128, 29K)

This is just my theory but... Remember Deja Vu? The feeling that you've repeated things before? Maybe we get that because quantum death mechanics sent our consciousness back to our younger selves? Think about it, if there's an infinite amount of ourselves to die and live, then at some point, when we die, instead of going forward, we go backwards.

In my opinion, this is eldritch-tier horrifying because if this theory is true, then it really means that our lives are predestined and that there is no way of changing our destiny. This theory would end the entire concept of freedom as we know.

Attached: bites the dust.gif (500x281, 1022K)

The universe shit itself into existence from nothing. Your consciousness got shit into existence, in your particular body, for no particular reason. Chances are this will just happen an infinite number of times.

Reincarnation feels preety fair to me - you get another chance, but are unaware of it because you have no memories of previous life/lives.
But if I'm about to be eradicated completely from existence I'm also ok with that. It's preety much the same as being reincarnated.

The only thing that really makes me shit my pants out of fear is the idea of ethernity in heaven or hell or the posibillity that after we die there is some really bad shit waiting for our souls/consciousness - like being devoured by some unnatural godly being.

My life strategy is not to think about that stuff too much.