Have been fucking a girl with no condom for the past two weeks

>have been fucking a girl with no condom for the past two weeks
>she tells me she feels dizzy and is getting cramps but no period

Its over isn't it bros

Attached: download.jpg (180x170, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FUnlPFKGUrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck did you expect would happen if you didn't use a condom for two weeks? Your only hope now is an abortion, or a **accidental** trauma induced miscarriage.

Up to you OP, good luck and godspeed

This music video contains great wisdom you'll need in the coming days. Good luck user. youtu.be/FUnlPFKGUrY

Your pullout game must suck I’ve been doing it for years with my girl and we’ve never had a scare

I haven't been pulling out

Goodluck user, but what did you expect?

Do you or her live in a multistory building?

Talk with her about abortion right now dumbass
Make sure you both agree on it.

who cares, have a kid, its the whole point of your existence anyway

Congratulations, dad.

Attached: 1361319401-eb951d9c20a0eb8575b6a6a2b3052c86.jpg (736x552, 32K)

>I haven't been pulling out

How do you think baby are made?

Attached: 1535478387656.jpg (265x375, 39K)

Plan B might still work, it loses effectiveness with passing time but still has a good chance to terminate after several days.

a legit abortion is an option if you want to make that decision, realize it will absolutely fuck the girl up mentally and possibly you as well

But desu it's probably nothing. A couple weeks is way too early to have pregnancy symptoms

Also, the majority of pregnancies are auto terminated by your body very early on due to DNA fuckups or issues with the uterus etc, a lot go totally unnoticed by the woman. A successful conception only has like a 10% chance of birth. Most of these are terminated really early on because your body realizes it fucked up the code writing. The body is cool.

u wot m8. Only nut in girls on birth control the fuck is the matter with you?

Attached: IMG_8487.jpg (358x358, 34K)

This. OP is certified retarded. I feel sorry for his double-digit IQ offspring

falcon punch brah, you didn't became big for nothing

Attached: 1NACZ.png (720x540, 751K)

Are you a nigger by any chance

Make sure you're a good father even though it's kind of obvious you're retarded. Just don't leave your kid.

>hit my face against the wall
>face hurts
wtf????

enjoy your new annuity

Attached: 1548473225857.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Atleast he will have offspring because hes an abosolute genetic success. youll never have a kid because you wrap sandwhich wrap around your dick because your a beta little fag

ops passing on his genetic legacy and reminder you havent and wont accomplish shit in your mediocre life faggot

Attached: hbk.jpg (600x800, 348K)