Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bjtwSB8fVY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=l64fJMeHWjo
m.youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA
mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/glucose-tolerance-test/about/pac-20394296
precisionnutrition.com/high-protein-safe-for-kidneys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iz8RtmBl8vc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHR505j9i98
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/05/03/amp/cholesterol-myth-busted.aspx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qc4DPtTzJZQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0qZAuPF2s
ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/112?man=&lfacet=&count=&max=&qlookup=&offset=&sort=&format=Full&reportfmt=other&rptfrm=&ndbno=&nutrient1=&nutrient2=&nutrient3=&subset=&totCount=&measureby=&Qv=9&Q322711=1&Q322712=1&Q322713=1&Q322714=1&Q322715=1&Q322716=1&Qv=18&Q322711=1&Q322712=1&Q322713=1&Q322714=1&Q322715=1&Q322716=1
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-HealthProfessional/
drstevenlin.com/what-are-the-richest-food-sources-of-vitamin-k2/
innovixlabs.com/blogs/insights/foods-that-contain-vitamin-k
chrismasterjohnphd.com/2005/07/01/the-incredible-edible-egg-yolk/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ygs2j0v0sU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eat 4 snickers

I fucking hate eating with a passion and still manage to stuff myself with 4000 calories when I force myself, literally drink two milkshakes from McDonald’s or some shit

chocolate, pizza, milkshakes

Literally eat one bacon cheeseburger

Im a 109 lbs skelly trying to get muscle, I know your strugle, I developed what I consider to be an excellent, if not perfect, clean diet for skelly bulking and I can share with you if you want

>I tried
No you fucking didn't. Jesus christ user how can anyone be this much of a fucking pussy. I can easily put back 1500 in one meal three times a day without even trying to feeling bloated. You can't manage three 500+ calorie meals in a day? I don't fucking beleive you.

Attached: 1553830885653.jpg (600x611, 40K)

Peanut Butter and Jelly on cheap white bread.
e
a
n
u
t

B
u
t
t
e
r

p.s. are *you* gonna say it ? (not me)

Attached: picasso.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>your strugle
What fucking struggle? If you "struggle" to consume 1500 calories in a day you should literally just kill yourself. You don't have a physically problem, you are mentally retarded and should not breed. There is no fucking way you cannot eat 1500 calories in a day. Just stop being a giant fucking pussy.

Pls tell, user. I'm struggling to find a diet that fits my skelly needs.

Some people get really full from eating almost nothing, it's as if these people were born with a natural bariatric surgery, sometimes it could be just a low stomach acid production too

Get a Costco pizza in the morning and eat one peice every 1-2 hours. Even a child should be able to do this. If you only manage half of it that's still well over 1500.

Get a McFlurry or some shit, 500 kcal and goes down easy

Also 11g of protein which is pretty ok

dude what are you eating? get some carbs and dairy in there. if you're not hungry, make a smoothie

I created the pic you posted *years and years* ago and I'm amused that someone is still using it.

I don't fucking believe you either, OP. Unless you're a skinny 8 year old girl, 1500kcal is *nothing*, any grown or near-grown male should be able to knock that back in *one sitting, easily*. The only possible explanation otherwise, is you're trying to stuff yourself with only """healthy food""", which means low-calorie, high-fiber food, like vegetables only, or some shit like that.
>drinking bacon grease
Did you really do that or are you LARPing?
Anyone stupid enough to do that would get sick as shit all over the place.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EATING, FAGGOT?
LIST EVERYTHING YOU ATE FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS, OR GET THE FUCK OUT.

Sure, but so full they can't stomach 1500 calories in a day? Bullshit. I don't buy it. They're just being pussies. Simply eat more calorie dense foods then. Make your own mass gainers. Just add some peanutbutter, honey, raw eggs and heavy cream to a protein shake with whole milk. The sugar will suppress your full feeling, and the fat will make it calorie dense enough that you should not feel physically too full either. I guarantee these people have a mental problem, not a physical one. Like they just pussy out as soon as they feel even a tiny bit full because they are scared they will die or some stupid shit. My nieces, nephews and siblings could all easily eat more than 1500 in a day when they were 5-10 years old and didn't even weight 80 lbs. It's in your fucking heads. Just stop being a fucking pussy and eat more until you get over your fear of feeling full. This is literally an eating disorder.

500g of ground beef (cook it with coconut oil or lard) with 2 raw red onions (optional, for estrogen lowering), 1 tbsp of turmeric (for manganese, this is really important), and 9 hard boiled eggs, this is the firs meal, although you can split it in two if you want

300g of chicken breast (aigain, coconut oil or lard to avoid losing water soluble micros)

300 mL of coconut water with two tablespoons of coconut oil (drink fast, or else the oil will harden depending on room temperatire)

1 bell pepper (yellow or red for vitamin C)

18 raw eggs, spliting in 6 eggs three times a day (every 2 hours or so to let them digest) works really well for me, if you're not used to the taste mix the eggs with some lime juice or raw milk

This amounts to more or less 3200 kcal, but you should fast at least 48 hours every week for health purposes

This diet covers every single vitamin and mineral requirement out there, if you don't like low carb diets for some reason, I suggest adding bananas for more thiamin (4 are fine)

As the great Mark Rippetoe said:
And folks, for weight-gaining purposes, "eating clean" is not a useful concept. Big Macs are

Just ate 1700kcal worth of McDonalds.

>created the pic
Thank you desu I use it daily
>Anyone stupid enough to do that would get sick as shit all over the place.
I cook 4 eggs in the fat from 4 strips of bacon, then toss them in cheese that melts together with the fat as just PART of my breakfast almost every day, and I always feel fantastic after. OP is just a fucking pussy.
>trying to stuff yourself with only """healthy food""", which means low-calorie, high-fiber food, like vegetables
Agreed. Have made this mistake before, but you'd have to be a literal retard to not figure it out by the time you finished you meal. I firmly beleive OP and people like him are all mentally ill or mentally retarded. I'm not joking in the slightest.

Did not think Rippetoe could become any more of a meme.

OP will you listen to me and Jeff or these anons telling you to eat crap? It's your choice but remember you will live in the future

If you live in Burgerland you may be right, but european McD is da GOAT.

Be careful with generalizations

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l64fJMeHWjo

>18 raw eggs
The protein has better bioavailibility when cooked.

You're right when we're talking about junk food and diabetes wet dreams like mixing carbs with fats (who doesn't like ice cream), but when you're trying to eat to the healthiest way you can, like some user posted above, it's a very different story

They use goat meat in their burgers now?

Attached: goat-grass2.jpg (467x370, 49K)

Bro, go on /fat they have a lot of tips for you.

>Eat normal meal like you normally do
>wait for half an hour/an hour
>lift
>by the time you're done you're hungry again

And raw eggs have more omega 3 when they're raw, protein is already provided plenty by the meat and cooked eggs (about 200g if Im not mistaken), the reason for the raw eggs are the copper (much higher than when cooked), omega 3, thiamin, lutein + zeaxanthin, and so on, also non oxidized cholesterol to help with hormones

Drink beer

Attached: 1555398750774.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Correction, the diet I posted has 263.15g of animal protein

Thank you so much. May the bone god bless the skelly diet.

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers. Costco pizza is not healthy in any way, but it's extremely easy to consume a lot of calories with.

>trying to eat to the healthiest
If your idea of healthy is low fat and high fiber then sure. That also means you are a literal retard though, and my point still stands. There is also nothing wrong with mixing carbs and fat what so ever as long as it's clean food and you are active and fit. I do this constantly and I'm 30 and literally all of my health markers including my fasting blood sugar and AC1 are fantastic. Most dietary advice you hear assumes a sedentary lifestyle. You can get away with a lot if you are active and still be healthy.

Oh yeah, another thing, you really should fast for 48 hours, than for 72 to cure any egg alergies you might have, I used to get fucked up by raw eggs whites before I started fasting, I recommend this channel:

m.youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA

You may want to take some magnesium and nutritional yeast too, and don't worry about the salt as long it's not refined processed crap

If you feel some stomach pain and headache be prepared for a diarrhea, it's your first salmonellosis but it will pass in one day if you don't have AIDS, and youll get somewhat resistant to it ( the coconut oil makes this really hard to happen tough due to antimicrobial properties)

Remember to post before and after pics someday, I myself am already having gains strength wise

I know the feel user, hate eating but down 3.5-4k every day. You can do it too.

Attached: e3df926.jpg (606x1080, 74K)

skinny fags pretending that eating over 1500 calories is hard to piss of fat fags is honestly so cringe
if you're actually struggling go drink whole milk
you're not superior because you can't easily eat over 1500 calories stop bragging about it disguised as a struggle

Needs more vitamin D and K, the omega 3:6 ratio is shit, and that is way too much fucking protein, about 344 grams. You should never need more than about 0.55-0.85g/lb of lean mass when bulking or 1-1.2g/lb when cutting. Eating in excess of 2g/lb will actually fuck up your kidneys. If you don't beleive me get some fucking nitrogen strips and check your piss yourself. Your diet is fucking retarded.

The opposite actually, I avoid fiber and seek fat, we agree on this I think

Your fasting bloog sugar could be normal and you're still a prediabetic, you should consider your fasting insulin (it should be lower than 5 mmol/L) and/or do a glucose tolerance test

mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/glucose-tolerance-test/about/pac-20394296

Yeah but liquid calories fucking exist?
And they are so cheap to buy and easy to consume? The reason why people struggle to gain weight is because they are mentally ill and don't want to ''overdo'' gaining weight. I mean think about it, why are they that low of a weight in the first place? Mental illness.

>Needs more vitamin D and K

Raw eggs have plenty of vitamin K2

About D3 I just take a sunbath, but he could supplement 10000 IU too

> the omega 3:6 ratio is shit

I don't know any compelling evidence showing that this ratio is important in a low inflamation diet such as this one where you're supposed to fast at least 48 hours a week and eat everything in the shortest amount of time

> and that is way too much fucking protein, about 344 grams. You should never need more than about 0.55-0.85g/lb of lean mass when bulking or 1-1.2g/lb when cutting.

This is not true, I recommend you to read this article, many references

precisionnutrition.com/high-protein-safe-for-kidneys

> Eating in excess of 2g/lb will actually fuck up your kidneys. If you don't beleive me get some fucking nitrogen strips and check your piss yourself.

This just means your kidney is working, again read the article I linked

> Your diet is fucking retarded.

Whatever you say man, I think it's very healthy, I'll do it for more 5 years and tell the results

Oh yeah, raw egg yolks are a very rich source of vitamin D3 too, I think a good diet should be affordable, but if you eat wild-caught trout and salmon everyday from mercury free sources, good for you user

It could be a mental illness too, in my case I've always been a skeleton because I couldn't eat as fast as other people, I chewed a lot, and did not feel hunger (I could stay days withou feeling anything), I tried pasteurized milk but it fucked me up too, I didn't have the information know today

But that's just me, could it be OP's case? I doubt, I don't think an anorexic would drink bacon grease

Imagine thinking everything is a stab at your fat ass, fat fucks are so fucking self-absorbed it boggles the mind

What's your instagram bb?

>raw eggs have D3 and K2
Sure, if you can spend $10/dozen on free range eggs from chickens who actually were able to eat insects. Your average supermarket eggs do not have these in any significant quantities, however. They are raised in the dark and fed a "vegetarian diet" of nothing but GMO corn and onions. Thanks for the article though, I would love to be able to justify eating even more meat than I already do.

Prioritize foods that are tasty, high caloric density and easy to digest. My favorites are basmati rice with salsa, beef, garbanzo beans and almonds.
No restriction on how much fatty meat you eat.
Bacon isn't going to do shit, it doesn't have enough caloric density.
Avoid dairy at all costs.

>Avoid dairy at all costs.
enjoy the osteoporosis retard

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>Bacon doesn't have caloric density
nigger are you fucking high?

>high caloric density
>eat salsa and beans
>avoid dairy and bacon
wat

omfg anti dairy idiots
milk isnt poison nor is it magic
stop this please

im not fat
it's just so fucking annoying that twinks make excuses about not being able to gain weight when they are actually barely trying

Holy fucking shit i never saw a worse bulking diet in my life, how the fuck is keto good for bulking? this guy is gonna eat that beef in the morning and wont eat for the rest of the day

> Your average supermarket eggs do not have these in any significant quantities

The USDA database seems to disagree

I don't have problems with raw dairy

>coconut water

...what? Why?

I have stronger bones than you because I take vitamin K2. If you take calcium on its own then it contributes to artherosclerosis.
Milk is shitty for bulking because causes bloating and makes it harder for you to eat other food.

>Whatever you say man, I think it's very healthy, I'll do it for more 5 years and tell the results
No need, just google shaw baker or some other retard that fucked himself up with this meme

1 slice of bacon is 43 calories. This is abysmal.
Salsa is not eaten for calories, it makes rice taste better.

I wish had your problems man. I can consume 1500 cal in breakfast only.

Drink beer and get a buzz to help you down calories.
Use a drug that gives you an appetite, like weed.
First time I was prescribed xanex I ate a whole jar of pickles, but those don't have calories.

People still put on muscle and stregth while fasting or eating one meal a day, I know this is a new concept to you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iz8RtmBl8vc

Why do you think it's a bad bulking diet? It's a lean muscle gain diet, not fat bulking, your body still makes glucose from fat and protein if it needs to

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHR505j9i98

Besides, I never said he couldnt eat brown rice or bananas if he feels he isn't having much strength in the gym, but Id rather just increase the eggs

1 slice of the brand I buy is 45 calories.
It's just unhealthy.

It helps to get some energy before the workout, but the main reason is that it's an easy source of potassium, magnesium, thiamin, copper, manganese, it's good for the kidneys and health in general, very hydrating, and it tastes nice

It's also very cheap where I live

You won't die if you don't drink it, I think bacon and cucumbers could substitute it

You can easily make a 1500 calorie milkshake. What do you mean you cant eat that in one day?

This has to be bait.

This isn't a carnivore diet, I advise eating bell peppers and drinking coconut water, and lime juice too, Shawn Baker didn't have raw eggs as the main component of the diet, as far as I know he grills his meat whereas I recommend cooking with coconut oil

Do you dislike me for some reason?

27 eggs a day. Cholesterol overdose.

Larry Sott bulked on a low carb diet tough, look it up

I meant to say Larry Scott, the first mr olympia

fuck this uppity nigger, I hope he gets frostbite.

You have such a long way to go, the cholesterol (and saturated fat for that matter) hypothesis has already been debunked so many times

Read the sources

chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/05/03/amp/cholesterol-myth-busted.aspx

You could just look up on google scholar as well, but you need some knowledge of statistics and research otherwise you can get fooled quite easily

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qc4DPtTzJZQ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0qZAuPF2s

T E X A S
E
X
A
S

No it doesn't you lying fuck that's where my info came from.

How?
I am intermittent fasting and manage to get 3500 kcal in 6 hours, you aren't trying, blend your food and drink it.

>I have stronger bones than you because I take vitamin K2
Pretending your eggs have a significant ammount of K2 doesn't count, and no matter how much K2 you get it will never make adequate ammounts of calcium magically materialize inside your bones. I actually do take K2 because I read Weston Price's research, and I get way over the RDA on magnesium, zinc, silica, and copper along with D3 and calcium from dairy and fish, and I actually lift. So no, you do not have stronger bones, you don't even have the slightest fucking clue what you are talking about.
>milk shitty because bloating
You said dairy, not milk, and no it fucking doesn't if you arent a subhuman goblin.

Yeah if you toss all the fat and only eat one slice you god damn retards holy shit. Keep the fat, and it's closer to 150-200 calories a slice. Cook your eggs in the fat, toss them in cheese. The cheese absorbs the fat, eat all the fat and the cheese.
>bacon unhealthy
There is zero fucking evidence of there being anything wrong with saturated fat. It's a god damn myth which has been proven false hundreds of times. Too salty? No. You don't need less salt, you need to up your potassium and water intake. You're both retarded. Have fun being mentally ill skeletons forever.

Thank you, I'm so fucking tired of reposting this information for retards 80 times a day.

I don't eat eggs nigger, nor do I recommend them because they're low calorie foods and don't digest well for some people.
Vitamin D3 increases calcium absorption so it does not have to be taken in huge quantities.
Good job for taking k2 though, at least you're not a TOTAL moron.
>Yeah if you toss all the fat and only eat one slice you god damn retards holy shit.
No, that's the caloric content of bacon. It says this on the label.

>Keep the fat, and it's closer to 150-200 calories a slice.
Only if you're eating it with several tablespoons of butter and drinking all the fat, which is disgusting.

>There is zero fucking evidence of there being anything wrong with saturated fat.
Bacon isn't unhealthy due to saturated fat, it's unhealthy due to preservatives which cause cancer.
Do you have a learning disability or something?

:^)

Attached: Oil.png (969x392, 15K)

I know the feeling, it's like you're fighting a horde of vegans and gym bros

It's significant enough to cover the recent RDAs, I still think the RDA should be 10000 IU

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/112?man=&lfacet=&count=&max=&qlookup=&offset=&sort=&format=Full&reportfmt=other&rptfrm=&ndbno=&nutrient1=&nutrient2=&nutrient3=&subset=&totCount=&measureby=&Qv=9&Q322711=1&Q322712=1&Q322713=1&Q322714=1&Q322715=1&Q322716=1&Qv=18&Q322711=1&Q322712=1&Q322713=1&Q322714=1&Q322715=1&Q322716=1

ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-HealthProfessional/

Don't call other people liars if you don't know what you're talking about

Shakes made the difference for me, I gained 4 kilo’s of mostly muscle in 3 weeks. Feels good.

Attached: 73D0C90D-2689-4BB2-B5AE-EDE5F59BADBC.jpg (750x739, 78K)

According to what I've gathered, one raw egg yolk may have from 15 to 35 mcg depending on the country you live, let's suppose for a moment that white cheap eggs have about 5 to 8 mcg, I'm recommend drinking 18 and eating 9, as vitamin K2 isnt heat sensitive, we could say this diet has 135 to 216 mcg of vitamin k2 mk-4, 405 mcg if we consider each egg having 15 mcg (that's what they measured in the us)

Is this still not enough for you? Let's also remind that chicken breast have vitamin k2 as well, as do egg whites.
drstevenlin.com/what-are-the-richest-food-sources-of-vitamin-k2/

innovixlabs.com/blogs/insights/foods-that-contain-vitamin-k

chrismasterjohnphd.com/2005/07/01/the-incredible-edible-egg-yolk/

> it will never make adequate ammounts of calcium magically materialize inside your bones.

True, that's why vitamin A, E, D3 and minerals exist

Remember progressive overload

>I don't eat eggs
OK, so you're actually literally retarded. Eggs are the most nutritionally sound food a human being could ever eat. There is absolutely nothing wrong with eggs.
>No, that's the caloric content of bacon. It says this on the label.
Cook four strips of bacon. Pour out and measure the grease. You get over 1tbsp per strip. That's 14+ grams. Fat is 9 calories per gram. 14*9=130 calories. 130+45=175. The label obviously does not include the bulk of the fat, which you would realize immediately, were you only capable of thinking for yourself in any capacity.
>Only if you're drinking all the fat
I explained exactly what I do, now you're either being intellectually dishonest or have the reading comprehension of a drunk toddler.
>unhealthy due to preservatives
Newsflash, retard- not all bacon has that shit in it. "Uncured" bacon only uses salt for curing, and you can buy it almost anywhere for about the same price, asusming you're not an idiot and actually read labels.

Virtually every word of every sentence you have typed out so far had been objectively wrong.

Holy shit your own sources don't even support your arguments, they confirm exactly what I said. Eggs have virtually no K2 and very little D3. Your reading comprehension is a joke.

Nitrates may not even matter that much actually

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ygs2j0v0sU

>1,500 calorie
how? you can easily eat at least ~600+ calories for every big meal if you're eating caloric dense food. throw in some snacks and some milk to reach the ~2500-3000 mark. Make a shake if needed. Once you figure things out, it's not that difficult. Apps like MyFitnessPal have helped the most

A few months ago before getting lean I ate 3000kcal in one sitting. I refuse to believe an adult male cant eat 1500kcal a day.

>OK, so you're actually literally retarded. Eggs are the most nutritionally sound food a human being could ever eat. There is absolutely nothing wrong with eggs.
I never said there is, all I said is that they don't digest well for some people.
Again, if you have a learning disability please tell me, because I don't want to argue with someone who does.
>Cook four strips of bacon. Pour out and measure the grease. You get over 1tbsp per strip. That's 14+ grams. Fat is 9 calories per gram. 14*9=130 calories. 130+45=175. The label obviously does not include the bulk of the fat, which you would realize immediately, were you only capable of thinking for yourself in any capacity.
Yes it does. All of the grease comes out of the bacon while it's being cooked, obviously that grease is inside the bacon in uncooked form. The way caloric content is measured from food is 100% accurate.
>Newsflash, retard- not all bacon has that shit in it. "Uncured" bacon only uses salt for curing, and you can buy it almost anywhere for about the same price, asusming you're not an idiot and actually read labels.
You could, and really there's nothing wrong with uncured bacon. It's just a low calorie food which is why I don't recommend it.

I mean, I never said I agreed with the RDA and even recommended supplementing 10000 IU if you can't sunbath for some weird reason, according to your reasoning no food on this planet has very little vit D3 (which I agree, but I never said otherwise)

About vitamin k2, you must be kidding me, 135 mcg is nothing to you (this is the lowest estimate)? That's more than the 120 mcg pills they sell on stores. Is your argument saying that because a single egg has so little vitamin K2 it is not worthy it eating more than one? If so, you're most likely a troll or a vegan

What do you mean my sources don't support what I say?

>cant eat 3 bars of 99% chocolate a day to boost diet w/ 1500+kcals

Attached: jordanptrsonunbelievable.jpg (2000x1333, 143K)

There are a lot of anecdotal evidence of people that ate crap but didn't build muscle, one of these people is this guy

At the very least you should consider that calories aren't the whole picture of nutrition for everyone, specially if they aren't on steroids

>bag of nuts - 1200kcal
>1liter of whole milk - 640kcal

Attached: 1437694264061.jpg (317x315, 30K)

just eat a large pizza or a whole thing of nachos that shit is easily 2000 calories

You're conveniently avoiding addressing the example I provided for one way to consume all of the fat: Leave the fat in the pan, cook the rest of your meal using it. How fucking hard is that to grasp?
>Yes it does
No, it doesn't, and again, your conveniently avoiding addressing my argument. Prove how it is possible for a tablespoon of bacon grease to only contain 45 calories. I gave you the math, now prove me wrong, faggot.

It's a good pic. I felt nostalgic when I saw it.
Thank you.

Your sources clearly state that eggs have very little K2 unless they are pasture raised, exactly like I stated. >vegan
Okay now I know for a fact you're retarded. I've been advocating for eating bacon, eggs, and cheese this whole time.

... wait, you can't eat more than 1,500 calories? Are you a woman?

why are you not eating pastured eggs user