At what age is being a virgin in and of itself problematic in getting a gf?

At what age is being a virgin in and of itself problematic in getting a gf?

Attached: 1530065259379.png (428x594, 453K)

every age

15 and older. If you are in a very coservative country maybe up to 17 is ok

You mean women are just repulsed if they find out about it or it just sets you back experience wise? Surely only sloots would care if you're a virgin in spite of being a decent man

Well they will get creep/perv vibes. Women like to have your social status confirmed by other women. Thats why guys in relationships get more attention than single men. You being a virgin makes them think there is something wrong with you, and thats why you couldn't get laid like a normal human.

This. 15 I'd when normies would consider it weird for you to be a virgin.

21 and older. For every after 21 take 5% chance off the chance of you losing your virginity.

I'd say around 20 I'd say wtf are you doing dude. past 25 and you need to get a hooker now and 30+ just enjoy life and give up and become a brtabux and if not maybe get gay or something. idk we all need love

literally how tf are they going to know until you try and fuck? Shit. What do you guys do "Hi, my name is user, I'm a virgin!"

Just be fuckin normal and don't tell them your a virgin until y'all smash genitals together.

I'd say 25+ unless you have religious views or something. I'm about as conservative as you can get on sex, would never ever fuck anyone I'm not absolutely in love with; but desu if I hit 24 I'd lower my standards quite a bit when it comes to who I dated. Losing your virginity at a super young age is a meme. I passed up my first opportunity at 14 and I don't regret it one bit.

It starts becoming a problem around 19. 50% of guys in the US are virgins upon graduating high school. 35% of girls are vigins upon graduating high school. By age 20 only 20% of guys are still virgins and 5% of girls. By 25 only 3% of guys are virgins and 0.4% of girls.

So what do you do if the question comes up? Tell the truth or lie?

Aren't those statistics self-reported though? I feel like virgins would either lie or not report out of insecurity and Chads would be eager to report high numbers

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Don't listen to what the feminists say

This. Not even men in relationships, just talking to attractive women in their presence would do it too. Good substitute if you haven't lost it yet.

as long as you keep it inside and hidden from everyone else it's a nonissue. I used to have a lot of angst about being a virgin but sooner or later I realized I don't really desire sex, with anyone.

I'm 22 and when other girls learn that I'm a virgin they give me a pitying look.

Jesus you guys are making way too big a deal out of this. I'm 22 and lost my virginity at 19, but I tell girls who I want to date that I'm still a virgin and they never care.

Stay away from here and kill yourself.

this isn't remotely true

Not sure what's made you so angry. I'm telling you (with my personal experience to back it up) that girls don't care that you're a virgin, and if anything they'll be happy that you are.

>I..I saving myself...ugh...for marriage