When did you realize that sex is not a need?

When did you realize that sex is not a need?

Attached: 1540408691372.png (1024x1280, 88K)

When I couldnt get any

when i started masturbating

Like 6 months ago. I'm full comfy monk mode now.

sex is to fucking stressful

when the need to not be needy hit me

When I got a low sex drive girlfriend.

There's no such thing as a "need". Some desires are just more painful to go without than others.

Her sex drive is fine. She's just not interested in having sex with her beta provider.

It honestly is a need for me. Recently decided I was a bit tired of being alone and depressed, and it was affecting my work. The sex alone from my gf gives me the energy to focus on my studies and improve my life. It's so great to work hard during the day, and come home to a gf who I can fuck and cum in every single day.

also, not to mention the look of pure love she gives me when sucking me off with her soft, moist mouth

Cool story for the sake of provocation. A bit too obvious tho try harder.

Hes probably right, I'm sure having a good gf would be a nice advantage, but life is still enjoyable without one, you just have to work harder for good feels.

people say the same thing about their drug habits

It's not a story lol. This happened around 2-3 months ago, and for me, it is absolutely a need if I want to live my life to the fullest and be the best I can be. Having something like sex to look forward with someone who loves you with all their heart at the end of the day gives me immense motivation. Before, my studies were lacking because I couldn't focus. Well, now, my gf always encourages me and makes sure to make me happy at night for all my hard work. Just because you're jealous user doesn't mean what my experiences say isn't true...

>sexual play with other kids at least since kindergarten, including genital touching and bondage games
>growing up in Las Vegas and being drowned in images of tits, strippers, ass, etc. even pre-internet-boom
>figured out boners when I was like 4
>masturbating myself to sleep since I was 8
>masturbating for years before that without big orgasms
>masturbating like 20 times a day before puberty, basically just mashing the orgasm button without ever having to recharge
>get abused, start masturbating even more as escapism
>masturbating at least 4 times daily in middle school and constantly trying to get pantyshots and boobs flashes
>fucking like 11 times a day in high school and STILL jacking off
>jacking off and fucking constantly in college
>looking for sexual favors and trying to peek at nekkid girls from early childhood to mid-20's now, basically 21 years straight
>hypersexual as FUCK basically throughout every stage of development
In order for me to be celibate, we'd be talking about a change in brain structure that would make a crack baby quitting crack while immersed in a world of crack look like a fucking joke.
I was able to do it for a few weeks as a kid, and a few weeks as an adult, but I always go back to it.
Like, I legit can't even begin to describe how horny I am, and it can't even be a hormonal thing.

Around 16. I was just coping, wish I fucked a granny sooner

Well yeah it is a need, you can certainly ignore it but then your impact ends when you do

Every single one of your ancestors has successfully reproduced

Take a look at any dead end of any family tree, that's your legacy

But of course it's better for the world if some of you degenerates don't reproduce

Attached: -_tp9rlUSXcN-lwOe0hFZJXmENSClLUjicRdSvmgQsk.jpg (580x362, 57K)

I never did because it is.
>uh, actually user, the sex on the bottom tier simply referrs to sexual release and can be mostly fullfilled through masturbation or even sleep emission.
Well done user, people can live off 4 hours sleep a day for a very long time! Still doesn't stop "sexual intimacy" from being a more fundamental need than respect or self esteem, or the fact that all four of the bottom tiers are "basic needs" that MUST be fullfilled before it's reasonable to expect someone to be a decent human being.

Attached: Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs-1024x791.jpg (1024x791, 334K)

Cherish it. I finally reached NoOrgasm enlightenment as a 28 year old incel and a month later met a girl who has to fuck twice a day. I can almost physically feel the life getting sucked out.

>But of course it's better for the world if some of you degenerates don't reproduce

Hey man I'm just doing my part.

I still think its rubbish. Maybe I'm not optimized without sex, but at least I'm above the threshold of wanting to kill myself. I'm enjoying life and look forward to the future, this is good enough, so good I don't even see the point in having sex anymore unless its with a qt who does all the work.

Also yes, if a population of humans doesn't reproce thay're just as doomed as a population as if they did not eat. Sex is a fundamental need for the sustaining of human life as much as eating is. From the standpoint of your dna it's the same thing and thus it's coded to be incentivised just as strongly as dying before reproducing.

Damn I'm missing the top four floors, what I've got is a trapezoid

None of that matters when you're dead and buried.

Well done, you've reached the fullfillment level of a household pet, wanting to kill yourself is second tier from the bottom. The fact you're just about happy enough to keep living so long as nothing gets worse for you, but also not contributing anything to society is what you'd expect from someone who's at tier 3.

Which saftey needs are you missing? Btw I should note that your parents can maintain those for you, having your parents provide you with saftey and stability is essentially the same thing as being employed. Also do you want to kill yourself?

Neither does if you ate or not.

Might as well stop eating too, it will stop mattering faster.

Not eating causes actual pain, not fucking just causes issues after you die

>my definition of what is a need or not is simply what causes me physical pain
I guess people should just take painkillers and all their needs will go away
>Not having sex doesn't cause intense emotional pain
fuck off

>Well done, you've reached the fullfillment level of a household pet, wanting to kill yourself is second tier from the bottom. The fact you're just about happy enough to keep living so long as nothing gets worse for you, but also not contributing anything to society is what you'd expect from someone who's at tier 3.

I'm not playing that game. If other people are happier than me that's fine, but if this level of happiness is achievable without sex then its fair enough to say its not a need.

ya but his is socially acceptable, pal

Teetering on the brink of getting kicked out of my mother's house, was about to kill myself until I realized that i wasn't willing to through with it, now I'm partway through the application process to go into a army but actually getting in is far from guaranteed

>intense emotional pain

Are you a woman?

>repulsed by the idea of sex but want to reproduce

Attached: 1508400489422.jpg (600x600, 43K)

I agree with you, just don't forget to whip out your maslow triangle when somebody starts pestering you about why you don't do anything other than coast along through life.

No, I'm not.

>Fasting causes him pain
I pity the normans who need food to enjoy life

I wish you luck user, just for the record I assume you don't care a lot about love/belonging or esteem needs at the moment right?

Get into anal and expand your potential.

I never thought it was, or at least not for me.
But around 16-17 I became 100% indifferent to it.

Attached: Humlidhskajslkas.png (894x894, 444K)

ive been monk mode since puberty br0

I am so depressed, i don't even get hard or turned on anymore
So there is that.
Going towards that final solution

When I turned 15
Over masterbation enlightened me and I realised that I did not need vag for pleasure, my foreskin gave me all the sexual pleasure I needed in life.

Unfortunately I also found that I was not gay I was raised in a very straight household and could not just simply become gay. I could only find love in women but they can't love since they don't have the traits needed to love.
And now I am stuck I have no need to chase women for sex, all my hobbies are cheap, and my father has no issues with me living with him as long as I help pay the bills, I have no real purpose in life.

Attached: image.jpg (400x310, 39K)