As a manlet this situation terrifies me, what would you do here?

as a manlet this situation terrifies me, what would you do here?

Attached: 15550845444428643.webm (640x640, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMit6UyzEvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speaking of public emasculation, anyone have that webm of the blonde girl mogging the out of shape old guy at the gym? You know the one

I would be the one picking up this smol guy xD

go under his legs then use the bar as leverage to push him back

bite his nipples/balls/kneepcaps depending on your height.

Manlet here. The moment I felt this guys arms grab me I would spin around and squirm to try and get out of his grip. Then as he try’s to push me aside push his ass aside and shout to get his fucking hands off me.

Im not a manlet so he wouldnt even try.

I would say what the fuck are you doing? Get back in line

Exercise your grip strength and if someone tries to do that just grab and hold the table. He will struggle to move you, then you hit him with a "Whats the matter bud? Cant even lift [your weight]?"

Or just elbow-hit him

I would smile and say "what are you doing bro?", then I would wait in line behind him.

Best answer.

Glass a cunt. But I'm a recovering alcoholic with rage issues.

-Be able to lift more than 200 lbs
-If a guy does this to you, you do this back

pretty much this

attack him like a cat scratching a palm tree

I would probably just shake it off and continue socializing with others to avoid losing momentum.
If you feel bad after something like that happens then you have to train your mind until you can ignore it.

no homo

Do the drink where you grab his biceps.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMit6UyzEvA

This, roughly

Or go for a throat shot, it's even more effective.

they clearly know each other and this guy is doing it to his buddy as a prank for the camera, stop being so autistic fit

The alpha doesnt even acknowledge the manlets uniform, he just goes in for the kill.

Attached: 1554994426290.webm (480x480, 954K)

learn

Good point. His compliance is unnatural. It's probably staged.

manlet cope, these guys get bullied by lanklets who don't even lift on a daily basis

Attached: 155515590935358675.jpg (639x749, 103K)

In a disciplined society and nation, that man should be beat the shit out of with batons until he learns not to joke around with the law, the law is no joking matter

What you have to understand is that heigtt isn't necessarily a trait that makes you inferior. It's if you don't react to that behavior that you're a pussy. No trait necessarily makes you inferior, the true inferiority is accepting an outrageous behavior like that, because it means you have no self respect as an individual and are unable to react to people trying to cross and disrespect you. Im 172cm myself so manlet tier but I once attacked a group of people taller than me who were dissing me. The aggressive attitude I displayed was enough to put them off. So love and respect yourself and show it in your behavior and people will understand you're not to be fucked with. And if they do, remind them.

This. Or if you're in the US, just open carry :^)

in a disciplined nation every police/security officer would have martial arts training
no excuse not to know how to handle someone grabbing you

dude 172 isnt even that short outside of Jow Forums memes... come back to us when ur 160 and pull the same shit

>t. bootlicker cuck

Well, he was fined $320. Which in Russia is a lot, but still.

In a civilized nation law enforcement should have a minimun height limit of 6'2 for applicants

That's not a lot
Especially in Moscow

>Russian cops
>the law
Choose one, mate.

It doesn't matter bro, even if you're 160cm it's in your attitude and your relationship with yourself. You can be valuable, funny, strong, smart, hardworking.. All good characteristics that make you a valuable human and be appreciated for them regardless of height

You gotta swing at that point. Nothing you say at that moment could ever make things right. You could have the best one line roast ever but you’d still look like an emasculated child. You just gotta swing and hope you starch him or beat his ass good enough.

Attached: 91324678-0E59-479C-8579-857FA1938A91.jpg (640x427, 13K)

I'd glass him or jump him outside when he leaves

yes you are both right. the guy would get brutally beaten with batons and arrested for assaulting a police officer.

however....

in a real society there would be some basic size/strength qualifications to become a police officer, in addition to rigorous martial arts training.

there would also be a strict sundown curfew for blacks, and national "stand your ground" and castle doctrine type laws.

Sadly the western world is falling apart. God help us.

me in the back

glass his pretty mug and teach him a lesson ofc

Why is the bartender listening to the Chad? Shouldn't he just ignore him after what he just did? If I was that bartender I'd tell the fucking Chad that the manlet behind him was there first and he will get served first. Fuck it if the Chad later beats me up/kills me when I head home after work. I don't give a fuck and justice for all.

Idk. Isn't that akin to guys doing other out of pocket gay shit, like rubbing my nipples or grabbing my ass? What DO you do? I'm not gonna hit you for that, it puts me at a very awkward situation. Best thing is saying "yeah you like that?" And now we are both faggots.

Maybe if you really are that short enough to be picked up, just start screaming like a little baby when it happens. Cry for mommy, say you're being kidnapped. You don't win, but you take down Chad with you.

>Bite his kneecaps
nice

if you're this short and other men try to emasculate you publicly, just learn some jiu jitsu. Twist his arm around and tell him to never touch you again, and to fuck off unless he wants to leave in an ambulance.

that should settle it.

unless you are good at martial arts or something, you have no option except to be like "hey man what the fuck, I was there" and then not fight.

if you fight, you either get your ass kicked and arrested, or just arrested.

in either case you're a loser.

like a poodle barking up an rottweiler lol

Attached: s25RRLd.png (480x480, 325K)

this

Unless you're a legit dwarf no guy should be able to pick you up against your will.

i live in eastern europe, if you tried to grab a stranger in a bar like that, no matter what, you would get hit in the face immediately

Stick your arm down his throat causing him to choke

Glass him but then again i dont want to get arrested on the other hand if theres anything worth getting arrested for its this

smash some shit on his head and do a runner

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1554666036410.webm (360x360, 826K)

In a disciplined nation, police/security would be a very boring job.

as a slav can confirm this
if you put your hands on anyone here you will absolutely get BTFOd instantly

Full size poodles are nothing to fuck with

She looks like a cartoon witch monster

Pretty sure those guys are friends otherwise the little guy wouldn't be laughing

Full sized poodle barking up at the hulk

i banged a girl off tinder who is 1 inch taller than me
im 6ft

t. Obese, toothless militia man who would cry and sob while handing over his guns the moment they are called for and begging for the gubment not to tear down his parents house on top of him

I don't go to bars or clubs, so i'm not generally around people who think its okay to do this to others for a giggle.

does she tho

Attached: apwienovosudk.jpg (591x758, 107K)