Need help basically

I just went to /b/ and see how much they hate Muslims and its religion so much. I wonder, does people on here feel the same way as them? I mean no matter what I say will change someone's perspective. I just find it sad that they hated me for what those people do "in the name of Islam"

I might be a Muslim but I don't really pray and my faith is losing each day. I just don't want one day when I'm visiting some country like Europe pr America region I'll ended up getting shot or shit just because people hate me for being Muslim when I'm doing nothing. These stupid Muslims are the reason why we get a bad reputation. I ended up getting scared when having thoughts of travelling to these countries. So what should I do? Should I just travel and ignore the possibilities that could happen or just stay where I am?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1535868083796.png (684x576, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8tgZs6sSzIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

muslims are fucking everywhere in american cities, as long as you don't wear a turban you should be fine

Who gives a shit if you are an islamist as long as you dont follow that retarded religion.

Sallah malleiko. Insha allah my brother

Please do not decapitated me

just like with every religion, as long as you keep it to yourself, I dont care.

>I might be a Muslim but I don't really pray and my faith is losing each day
So are you really muslim or just pakistani? If you're not practising and don't really believe in it then you're not a muslim.

I've googled Quran and Bible before and read them a bit. I know these terrorists has nothing to do with Islam so you are fine for me.

Attached: 1528274436224.png (400x400, 181K)

I don't wear anything like turban whatsoever, but my looks is close to Arab-ish so they still might recognizes me.

I mean even though my religion tells me to kill infidels as said in Holy Qur'an (I guess that's what its said, I don't read it for like a decade now), I still refuses to do it, because all of this actions lead to people hating us or me even deeper. Why would I kill a human being just because they're not a Muslim? To me violence or arguments is pointless for me, you ain't getting anything from it. Still I'd ask you would you shoot me if I'm travelling?

Peace be upon you too, and no I don't do what those stupid terrorist do to the innocent.

I don't even bother to spread it because to me people have rights to just live their life the way they want it to be. Some non-Muslim learn about Islam not because they were told or being asked by a fellow Muslims, its just based on their curiousity (I guess curiousity is the right word for this? I don't know).

I was born as a Muslim, but I just lose faith over it due to the loss of my loved ones (two of them) on 2017. I don't remember when was the last time I prayed or touch let alone read the Holy Qur'an.

Thank you friend, here's a bread. (if i know how to make one)

in Europe it's mostly a problem if you look like some arab. it's just so many of them are crazy with their religion and/or generally don't care about our society and rules so that most people try to stay away from them. except for dumb lefties I guess but they don't actually care about you. it's probably fine for traveling in cities though.

Islam is supposed to be based on the Torah, but the Quran teaches different things from the Torah, and they deny Christ even though he was prophesied. A prophet gave a description of a man being beaten and being executed while being raised from the ground and then being poked with a spear. The spear thing is how they'd verify that the person being crucified was dead. Here's the kicker: crucifixion hadn't been invented yet. In addition, Islam offers so system of atonement for your sins, which the Torah teaches that you need in some form or another but will eventually be taken care of by the Christ.
And some will say that the bible was changed by overzealous monks, but that isn't possible because the new testament has about 6,000 manuscripts along with enough quotations in ancient scholarly commentaries to piece together about 90 percent of it, and they all line up. To change it you would've had to get hold of every single manuscript and commentary, change them, and put them back without anyone knowing, including the authors.
Christianity is the only logical conclusion. God bless you brother

>I ended up getting scared when having thoughts of travelling to these countries
oh dont worry my friend. the only one who get decapitated, raped and shot is non muslims. you can be whatever you want and abuse the system while you can. enjoy your time!

*no system

>nothing to do with Islam
>googled Quran
>read them a bit
Are you?

I'm still thinking on where should I travel to even though my desired location is New York. Plus I'm also thinking whether to travel by myself or with couple of colleagues.

You too my fellow brother.

But violence was never a good option! I'd never abuse the "system" that also makes me one of them.

religion of peace.

beheading infidels.
raping infidel women en masse.
employing taqiyya to swindle and live off of white man's guilt.
pedophilia is the norm.

Attached: 1525284950711.jpg (962x601, 124K)

Wasn't this the tragedy on Oslo if I'm not wrong?

Everyone's all talk in the west. Nobodies gonna do fuck all to you. I do have a question for you though. If you don't hold much faith in your upbringing why don't you just drop it all together? I understand it may be a cultural thing, or fear of banishment but you could just drop it all and live a happier life in the west. Are you scared of hell fire or something?

Plenty of Muslims here in Canada. Some of them claim to be Muslims but pretty much live like most westerners, even eating pork and drinking alcohol. But I still wonder why they cling onto the label, you know?

You fucking know it was. Your imam told you all about it and you donated money to it.

>But violence was never a good option!
Thats good. A said that dont worry about being targeted, because in every western european country you are a privileged person and from country to country you have more rights that the native dweller and again, the only one who get killed, raped, molested, decapitated and blown up is white christians, so feel free to enjoy your time while you can whatever you like.

I think all religion is regressive and unnecessary .

>I mean even though my religion tells me to kill infidels as said in Holy Qur'an (I guess that's what its said, I don't read it for like a decade now), I still refuses to do it, because all of this actions lead to people hating us or me even deeper. Why would I kill a human being just because they're not a Muslim? To me violence or arguments is pointless for me, you ain't getting anything from it. Still I'd ask you would you shoot me if I'm travelling?

Why would I want to shoot you as long as you are fucking civilized?

I don't give a shit about your race or religion or whatever, if you don't fuck with me I won't fuck with you.

You know for someone who's already living inside a religion, you can't really escape the fact that your mind is scared of Heaven and Hell and its judgement day. Although a part of me believe that no matter how much deeds I've done in my life it won't be enough to save me from all the sins I've done. Part of me doesn't want to let go, it wants to go back to the right path rather just let astray from His own path. But another part is like "fuck it, this world is fucked abs everyone/everything around it." I just don't know what the fuck should I even do, i ask to myself like what do god think that it's a great idea to create all of this?

>terrorism has no religion
its so funny. Its like a joke. "i behead this white for the boys in IS and for one and only true god Allah, death to infedels!"
>have nothing to do with islam

I don't know anything about an Imam telling me about it, I don't live on middle Eastern.

Your statement is somewhat trying to make me feel ease, not sure if I should thank you but I'll say it anyway. Thank you user.

I don't know why religion exists anyway sometimes.

Who knows man, I can't really read someone's mind you know that. :(

As long you're friendly to me I'll do the same to you and might even as well treat you some beer.

as long as you don't force your religion on people then yer good in my books

>Who knows man, I can't really read someone's mind you know that. :(

Idk where you are from, but here you cant be white and just shoot someone and get away with it.
Even the degenerates that would like to do something like that to you would think twice about their choices.
Majority of people wont give a shid about your racial features as long as you are not screaming allahuakbar or something.

Your people are unwelcome for a reason, durkha durkha mohammed jihad. Now don't go anywhere, not for your safety, but for theirs. You're the real harm.
Here's to your kind, get used to the flame:youtu.be/8tgZs6sSzIc

Attached: 5A3D1FF9-0052-4F63-8F4A-B73370CFB6D3.jpg (610x603, 210K)

Nope. I didn't convert.

Would you call it weird if I sometimes say "Allahu Akbar" when playing some games that involves throwing bombs in a joking way?

Does that mean I can travel to anywhere or not? I just want to have some nice holiday is that too much to ask? Also I'm sorry for the amount of hate you have.

Attached: hmm2.jpg (309x305, 62K)

The Holy Trinity of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit is the only way to salvation. Jesus Christ is the truth, the light, and the way. Denying such is denying your salvation.

Attached: B64FF0E0-519C-42C0-9A3D-AEE5BF0C8667.jpg (332x500, 213K)

The real problem is your people forcing their lifestyle and religion on others.
They want Shariah laws in the European states which has never happent before and should never happen.
They are not running away from their problems they are bringing their problems with them and spreading them where they did not exist.
If you are running away from Islams crazyness and are willing to adapt your life to the culture of others than there is no problem.

Your kind have already ruined the West. Used to know a Paki in France. Used to see a lot of Muslims in France. Glad I'm an ocean away from you terrorist fucks.

Attached: CCC67D43-7713-4B5D-91E1-29304D846383.jpg (490x448, 73K)

>Your statement is somewhat trying to make me feel ease, not sure if I should thank you but I'll say it anyway. Thank you user.
i just tell you the truth. i dont know hwre did you get that feel of
>getting scared when having thoughts of travelling to these countries
Why? Did you read or maybe heard about muslims getting killed or targeted for being simply muslims? Or maybe you heard about ethnic friction between arabs and europeans for simply skin color or religion they express? You said this
>I just went to /b/ and see how much they hate Muslims and its religion so much. I wonder, does people on here feel the same way as them?
you never thought why huh? For some reason every fucking time there is a terrorist attack, terrorist scream "allahu akbar!" (nothing to do with islam ofcource), every time there is a case of knife stabbing, its always some brown or black face (nothing to do with race ofcource) and same goes for every violent crime you may think, its pick related. But dont worry, average narrow person here loves you whatever you do, they are really think this
>These stupid Muslims are the reason why we get a bad reputation.
So everythink would be fine with you, unless you would be getting accidentally killed on some murder spree by some arab guy who screams "allahu akbar" (nothing to do with islam)

Attached: rotherham-sex-gang.jpg (968x681, 71K)

Isn't Islam basically Christianity Vol2 ?

Since he thanks you for pointing out the persecution of Christians and the atrocities his mind has committed (I.e. Oslo), he's the type who says "Not All Muslims" yet celebrates 9/11. The type of hypocrite that his kind love.

smart people don't hate muslims, they just hate islam.

Islam is a heresy of Christian elements turned into blasphemy. Islam is what has persecuted Christianity for nearly 1500 years. Islam is the device of Satan.

>Would you call it weird if I sometimes say "Allahu Akbar" when playing some games that involves throwing bombs in a joking way?

lol I do it myself

The problem is not your satanic religion. The problem is you're a subhuman poisoning the west and diluting the aryan race. Please die.

I see no difference.

Originallio

I don't know if this is a prayer or what. But Christian people are cool.

I did not know how it feels like to live on Europe with bunch of refugees but I'm pretty sure they'd be annoying with forcing such things into a place where they seek shelter from. That's why I said these stupid Muslims (some of it) are the reason why.

I didn't do anything yet and you're calling me a terrorist.

>Why? Did you read or maybe heard about muslims getting killed or targeted for being simply muslims? Or maybe you heard about ethnic friction between arabs and europeans for simply skin color or religion they express?
Well I'm probably scared with the thoughts that if I go to America where they had guns and they can do whatever they like with it. I'm probably naive that I'm stuck with this kind of stigma but I just can't help it.

I don't celebrate any kind of bombing, let alone 9/11, even though I'm glad that Bin Laden is dead. But the fact that ISIS is now still on the go and kidnap people and brainwash them is making me questioning humanity's fate.

I'm glad someone feels the same way as I do.

I didn't do anything.

Religion is a mental illness, user, and you're starting to see that. Normal, well adjusted people have no time for delusional faggots who try to push space-wizards and pointless arbitrary rules onto them.
You say yourself you don't really pray and practice Islam. That, by definition, makes you a heretic in the eyes of your religious doctrine. Whether you are christian, muslim, etc ... it is very clear that, to call yourself a believer, you have to follow a pants-on-head retarded doctrine and lifestyle that was conceived for the sole purpose of controlling you and making you docile.
Do you behave like a decent person ? Do you let people live their lives without harassing them ? Do you respect others' freedom and opinions ? Then, if there is a heaven, you're probably headed there anyway.
Stop identifying with stone-age LARP bullshit, live your life, travel the world, but still be wary of people, lots of them will try to fuck you over, especially the religious ones (or any other who ascribe religious-like faith to an ideology).
I'll save other the time and post a fedora right away.

Attached: 25_20171023123913.jpg (1288x1176, 121K)

Whoa! Calm down! Don't blow up over this.

>I didn't do anything yet
>yet
You might want to check your grammar before you talk to border control.

you should be fine, usually it's muslims who do the murdering and raping of tourists
actual humans have higher standards than that

Another terrorist stopped by facts and logic (something a savage couldn't process).

Attached: A054FEA2-7FEB-4118-94F7-3C90DCD11C77.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Out of the frying pan and into the Hellfire.

Attached: 9A032214-2A03-4F76-B5CB-43BD54646332.jpg (1000x717, 115K)

>Do you behave like a decent person? Do you let people live their lives without harassing them? Do you respect others' freedom and opinions?
I'm a decent person yet socially awkward and bit autistic, I let people live their life as long they know what's right and wrong in life and I'd never harass them, I don't use violence. I respect that people have rights to say or state their opinion and also freedom.

I don't plan to, I just want some loving fembot to love me for who I am.

I ain't good with grammar and spelling sometimes so I'm sorry. I do not plan to do a terrorist act as long as I live.

I wish Ben Shapiro signed my shirt.

>I'm a decent person yet socially awkward and bit autistic, I let people live their life as long they know what's right and wrong in life and I'd never harass them, I don't use violence. I respect that people have rights to say or state their opinion and also freedom.
Then you don't need religion. It's just a cop-out for people who behave like shit and feel the need for validation, while continuing to behave like cunts.
>I ain't good with grammar and spelling sometimes so I'm sorry. I do not plan to do a terrorist act as long as I live.
That was a joke. "Yet" implies that you haven't done anything, but might (or plan to) do something in the future.

Damn Satan, back at it again with your sinful ways.
Always look for the truth, Anons. For the truth shall set you free from the bondage of this world (Have a Matthew 23:33).

>preaching good behavior for the sake of it and tolerance of others as long as they don't behave badly is sinful
Sign me up, then !
You, on the other hand, your fear of Hell makes you utterly ineligible for Heaven. Because (if you are even doing good), you are only doing good out of selfish fear. Your "holiness" is entirely motivated by selfish pride, not by a sincere desire to help your neighbor and better the world.
Funny how, when you really get down to it, your entire religion is a non-sequitur.

Islam is a cancer on the west. kys sandnigger

Sign yourself up. Every man falls before the eyes of God. It is through God that man is saved. For God so loved the world.

I tried to kill myself one time, but I failed so what's next?

Go pray and rest on it, user. Begin the day anew and see that God has given it to you. Whether or not you're shitposting, it'll make you feel better.

Attached: 78AFFF7E-6082-4A5C-9BC6-C4DA1CE9CA87.png (600x700, 368K)

I ain't shitposting but still I wonder how do people know if God already forgives you for your sins if you can't speak to Him directly let alone knows if He's ever going to speak to you. I'm skeptical if I'm going to pray, those deeds will not going to be accepted by my God.

Correct
Christianity is based on jesus dying for you. Islam denies him as the Christ, but still considers him a godly prophet, which makes no sense because his claims would be blasphemous if he wasn't who he said he was

Neglecting your faith =/= heresy

If only you muslims fixed our religion (made it modern, removed pedo aspects, made it actually peaceful and didn't try to force onto people), people wouldn't have much problem with you, christianity was also pretty shitty hundreds of years ago, but it's in much better state now and you rarely see extremists from them.

Also, the religion in general doesn't fit with western society and values.

I'm muslim and not apologetic for it. Hasn't gotten me into any trouble so far and I've been in Europe my entire life.

Genuinely never see islamanons anywhere. Interesting.

Give up on your autistic religion and you should be fine
Sand niggers are everywhere nowadays so you should be fine unless you live in the midwest.