No matter how much you lift you can't ever attain this presence, that's depressing

no matter how much you lift you can't ever attain this presence, that's depressing

Attached: 1421241531242142446442.webm (400x373, 1010K)

Not very practical is it though. I'd be far more scared if I spotted a professional boxer

Attached: MexicanAndd.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

He walks goofy

if by that you mean ''suck his hopefully proportionally massive penis'', then sure. depressing.

Sad how many on this board dont realize physical presence is only a small fraction of it.
Gotta get them ki/spiritual gains up son.
t. Only 6' and have had multiple people comment to me that I have a massively intense spiritual presence around me

women literally stop dead on the street just seeing his presence, you can't ever have that

Attached: 1342344424431150.webm (400x346, 1.06M)

Yes but unless I'm blind none of them go over and ask to suckle on his sweet meat-rod, no? If all you get are glances on the street I'm not too sure as to why there's a fucking thread about this.

"Can I just say user, you have a massively intense spiritual presence!"

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Women literally check me out and go "ooh he cute" everywhere I go.
I dont expect them to stop and gawk at me like a circus freak like that guy.

Thank you for noticing user, been working on meditation and quigong for 14 years.

t. looksmaxxing insecure manlet with a fake tan
they're looking at you in shock user, not attraction.

You can attain a presence better than the presence you have now. Do that and quit comparing yourself to rare genetic freaks.

sure they do buddy

they are wondering why you look like a t-rex

Attached: 155519023445534634.jpg (1080x681, 53K)

>Born too late to become a legendary gladiator for the glory of Rome
>Born too early to join the ranks of the Astartes and conquer the stars
>Born just in time to become a Jow Forums meme

This. When Asian girls get interviewed about seeing a white guy, they say that they are interested in that they look super different, but they aren't actually attracted to them.

I bet the same applies to this guy.

t. chang

She is attracted because he's different. Typical women and not being able to articulate why they do things.

On another thread with this guy someone talked about how his knees look funny.

It is actually true.

He is really attractive and has greek-statue proportions, but his knees are giving up already.

I won't envy him in ~10 years with the pain that is coming.

Other than that, impressive uberchad.

This guy is pretty based. Owns a fit shop where I buy my chicken. Good shit for cheap

yep typical lanklet skeleton

This dude was once at a dutch talkshow (Jinek) and he was awkward AF, he seemed extremely shy/autistic. His voice was shaking the entire time and he was extremely uncomfortable.

It was literally the most uncomfortable I've ever been watching a talkshow. I just wanted it to be over for him.

He is still that insecure lanklet with pectus excavatum from the inside, all those roids didn't cure him of his autism. Let this be a lesson for you all.

Forgot to add pic

Attached: 47011239_369302027156370_8590654167016420638_n.jpg (1080x660, 48K)

Beauty is much more important than height or size.

A guy like pic related would mog a giant awkward looking person like that.

Just look at all the action movies where the hero fights a huge stupid guy like that.
Women go crazy over the main character who is actually attractive, not the monster guy who is a caricature.

Attached: 51VsOhJchxL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 46K)

>Let this be a lesson for you all.
The lesson is that social gains are a separate skill from physical gains. Don't neglect learning how to talk to people.

I can't find the segment but he seemed pretty normal in a different interview. That wasn't in a studio with an audience though.

>but they aren't actually attracted to them
That's why half of asian girls in america end up with a white guy right? they're just interested lmao

I kinda have the same body type as he has but I'm 5'10", will I ever make it?