>not a manlet
>no substance abuse issues
>decent job (cleared 70k in 2018)
>have my own car
>live by myself
>have hobbies that take me out of the house
>khv
what am i doing wrong?
I don't think I'm grotesquely ugly or anything either.

Attached: kOaWDUIj5bcz6N5pzKYfHF3Jb-1MjJdx7GyoOHdsQ9A.jpg (614x767, 91K)

>I don't think I'm grotesquely ugly or anything either
that's where you're wrong

Probably the fact you aren't meeting women with similar ideals and needs as you.
Either that or you're creepy

bro just lift weights bro. it'll change your life bro

Attached: download.jpg (500x449, 39K)

You sound like an ordinary guy. Did you expect a gf to magically fall into your lap without trying?

Does it really not?
I already started a basic lifting regimen

sort of yeah
that's basically what happens with everyone lese, right?

If you think it'll make you happier then go for it user. We just like to make fun of everyone.

Attached: 2131231.jpg (600x500, 22K)

no "no" no (no) ~ no

a gf only falls in your lap if she's already your gf and wants a spanking

You can be fat, ugly, poor, and stupid and still get a loving and caring wife. If my Mom is right women will marry men for reasons they do not comprehend, when she met my piece of shit dad all he owned was a couch and was a fat biker asshole drunk off his shit in a bar.
Guy is a massive prick, and while I don't blame my problems in life on him it's likely not having a real dad who cares about me is what fucked me up the most growing up.

If you do end up getting someone please be a good dad and try to treat your son how you'd want to be treated.

Attached: 1547206887389.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Bad social skills. I could bet on my life that you don't really talk to women, or if you do you come across as an akward autist or an asshole. It's also possible that you can't read people and thus wouldn't even realize if a woman showed interest in you. I've always said that having bad social skills is the worst curse a man can have. I doesn't matter if you're perfectly normal otherwise, if you're a social retard then you're going to be alone. Meanwhile average looking manlets with good social skills can get a gf relatively easily if they are willing to do something about it (I speak from experience here).

hey user I found a friend for you, maybe he can help you get a gf

Attached: 1541380702944.jpg (634x580, 89K)

You're not one of those guys that gets respect and women automatically handed to you.
If you were a white effeminate twink like a lot of other males in western society and you were born as one of the lucky ones where everything was handed to you, things would be different.
But alas. You must either suffer further or find some way to beat your problem. Even if it means approaching thousands of women.
If you decide to do it, just take comfort in the fact that I know how the struggle feels, and yes it's unfair and horrible.

You have to realise that women judge men a lot more harshly than the reverse. You might look at yourself and think "well, I'm not fat or short, I have a good job, I have hobbies, etc", basically, you think you're a decent guy, so you should be good enough for women, right?

Wrong. Unless you're extremely handsome, women won't find you physically attractive. And to be considered handsome, you have to be above average height, in good shape, have a model-tier face, nice hair, broad shoulders... Just being average or slightly above average is not enough. You're attracted to average women, so you think the opposite is also true, but it's not. Women are only attracted to the top 1% of men.

And you might have a decent job, but you're not a millionaire, so again, it's not good enough. Is it at least a prestigious job? Sorry OP, but this is the state of dating in 2019.

What you're doing wrong is that you still want a woman.

I know from personal experience some women like bad social skills in a man so long as he is an interesting person to them.

OP women are literally the easiest thing to get in life, you've fallen for the trick that women are hard to get for anyone but a chad. Greasy retard rednecks and niggers without any positive points about their character whatsoever in any way or logic get women just fine because they dare to try.
You don't dare to try, you don't try at all. Minding your own business is what stops you from getting a girlfriend, that's it.

My advice to you is to try and make connections in real life; find a hobby that many people do and join in with a community that does it and then from there attempt to get to know people.
Do this for the purpose of making friends, find people who legitimately enjoy being around and get to know them. Eventually just by being in a circle of adult friends you will find a woman who is romantically attracted to you.

Don't listen to people saying women judge you harsher or have very high standards because women are hilariously shallow, even women more intelligent and better looking than you.

Attached: 1547656362179.jpg (894x700, 583K)

Being attractive also helps. I've seen it.
If I had a dollar for every time I saw some insecure-but-hostile effeminate twink have a woman approach them and then later I find out they are dating, I'd have more than 10 dollars, something like that.

Being attractive only helps in certain ways, plenty of unattractive poor men with a shitty education get cute girlfriends and even marry into fucking money.

it's exactly like fishing in that a bare hook can catch more fish than a baited one on the right day, it's all just a matter of where you cast it.

I think effeminate twinks and other guys have it so easy because of the hysteria regarding men and their role in society. Someone else pointed it out to me and it makes sense.
If you're a young man, especially a young white man, regardless of how you look, and you are visibly present in society, you will stand out because of all the guys (like me) who don't want any part of society and can't bring ourselves to take part in it because we are resentful due to how others treated us.
That's life though. Even the most subpar males will benefit and look alpha or whatever if nobody else is around to contend with them.

>>not fat
meh, that puts you at average
>>not a manlet
probably average or under average cause you didn t say tall
>>no substance abuse issues
what a virgin! he can t party, he isn t enjoying his life
>>decent job (cleared 70k in 2018)
average-above average???
>>have my own car
and?
>>live by myself
and? if it isn t your house doesn t rly matter
>>have hobbies that take me out of the house
like what, going to the store?
>>khv
lmao

that nigga was autistic, he was going outside only so girls would approach him, or so I have heard
are you actually talking with the girls or you are just putting you out there like the supreme gentleman, if so let me tell you if you aren t at least over 6 feet and look like chad, know that you have money, or know that you are famous, women won t approach you

This is a retarded approach at the issue.
Its like saying I'm tall, work out every day, have a regular sleep schedule and eat properly, so why am I shit at tennis?
Well the most important thing to be good at tennis is playing tennis, not fitness. Girls are the same. Don't talk to girls while you're competingg with guys who are hitting on girls periodically since they're 13, well no shit you're gonna suck at it. Even if you have better "life stats", a deadbeat who's good at seduction will beat you every time. Your stats will only matter if you're tied when it comes to seduction.