He doesnt like fortnite

>he doesnt like fortnite
why are you so afraid of popular things user?

Attached: morgan.png (789x676, 696K)

You're not good at fortnite, you're just playing against children

I play fortnite cuz i have nothing better to do with my life

That pic is not real right?

might aswell be,i found it on the fortnite general
i wish mommy would have made a cs one for me way back then

>he has to like Fortnite
Why are you so afraid of not liking popular things?

i play it because it fun
you dont play it because its popular

>it's literally inconceivable that someone could simply not enjoy something I enjoy

Fortnite is this generation's Pokemon
Just let the kids have their fun, even if it is lame as fuck

i haven't played any BR game and I never will. i already know i don't like campy games like that and i also don't really play shooters.

i like the exact opposite of those, arena shooters. i grew up playing Quake, UT, Tribes. you think i wanna muck about on some skilless, slow piece of bunga toddler shit? get the fuck outta here.

last shooter i really sunk time into was Rising Storm 2 and even that game is outdated with fucked up optimization.

I don't like anything really

Attached: 2E02B4CD-5155-4C41-B730-07B52C70B43B.jpg (500x475, 109K)

Does Fortnite have badass mecha? No? Then fuck off.

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (186x206, 9K)

Wait, what? It's a shota game now?

Fortnite makes me feel old. I can get to the bottom 10, but alway get beat by some kid with ADHD that can build mega forts.

I played fortnight before it was popular and thought it sucked, I hate waiting for things.

>trying to play duos with a squad
what an IDIOT

>he plays video games instead of excelling in a meaningful hobby
>he watches esports even tho it's rigged

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Jashin-chan Dropkick - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.24_[2018.07.17_01.03.29].png (504x675, 411K)

>spend 90% of the game wandering around
>get shot at by some kid I didn't see because situational awareness in the game sucks
>die
>kid does some dance over my corpse
>can't even customize what my default character looks like

Those are not kids but wannabe pros or streamers.

>inb4 all sports are rigged or the obligatory "yeah i hate sports because i was unathletic pussy and pretend its for different reasons"

only children and child rapists who dress like children(ninja) play normienite

Is fortnite the new minecraft?

yes and it is ruining our kids >:(

>Fortnite is this generation's Pokemon
It's nowhere near the phenomenon Pokemon was in the 90's. It's more like Minecraft or Overwatch. Popular as hell but without the longevity.

I still play mine-craft sometimes in creative mode, I love building big structures like cruise ships and castles.

Use the dynamite or boombox and wait form them to come down.

I first found fortnite through Robbaz and that was before anyone really knew about it. It was loads of fun, but now given it's reputation ruins the fun. I enjoy the 50vs50 games and the food fight one. I don't really play it much but it's enjoyable. Since I've played it for years I can build easy and kill easy. I can imagine if you just start it being overwhelming.

At least Minecraft was encouraged creativity and imagination.

I played it for the first time recently. It was kinda fun, but got repetitive really fast. plus the community was pure autism. A bunch of foreign 9 years olds yelling stupid shit.

Shit thread. Anyways, I've played it a bit. It's not that bad, but I'm not really used to the building mechanic, and I think it feels pretty weird. Fun way to waste time with friends. I can't imagine playing it non-casually, though.

It's a ripoff of PUBG that's why

I don't like Fortnite dor 2 reasons.
I suck at any type of multiplayer shooter.
My pos laptop runs it at mostly 3 fps.

PUBg is a rip off of Minecraft Battle Royale.
All shit games.

Hmm let's think about it, oh yeah, battle royale type games are fucking shite! It's better than pubg was but that is like saying my shit this morning smelled better than yesterday's.

>PUBg is a rip off of Minecraft Battle Royale
No it's not
Stop using this shit meme

Based taste anono

I'm not afraid of popular things, I just dont like the whole battle royale genre. Tried pubg, tried fortnite, it's just fucking boring. You jump out of whatever, land, gather some gear and then you die. It's always the same

>You should totally play Fortnite. It's popular. Are you afraid of liking popular things and being one with normies?

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

I'm ass at it, and I don't like some aspects of its design. In general, I think the time-to-kill is too short for how much time you invest into a game, and I think that's a result of casualization because they care more about making kills feel good than they do about making deaths not feel frustrating. It's a shooting gallery where there's not a ton of counterplay, like a lot of newer shooters (looking at you, overwatch).
Granted, the building mechanics have a pretty high skill cap, and I've definitely seen some exciting tests of skill. I just can't get too invested, though, when the game's backbone just evokes memories of getting cheesed in call of duty. There's also too much RNG, and the fact that you have no way of knowing what opponents have and hence no way of knowing what options to respect. Makes it again very easy to get cheesed with little to no counterplay.

For all my complaints though, I don't hate the game on a fundamental level or think it's ass. Mostly I'm just really bad at it and I don't enjoy the core gameplay enough to want to invest the time to git gud

Computer games are cancer

I'm not afraid of popular things also Fortnite gets boring after 2 games