Everyone hates fat people

Friendly reminder that even if you "made it" if you're an ex fatty people will still respect you less for having let yourself get to such a disgusting state.

Nobody cares how aesthetic you are (not accounting for loose skin and a perma-toasted metabolism that will make this near impossible) if you show someone an old pic of yourself at 27BMI they are going respect you less. Nobody cares "how far you've come" when you were just a lazy slob with no self discipline who finally learned to close his mouth, it's not impressive for anyone else except other fatties and ex fatties. Why would anyone respect someone for doing something that people should do by default? When a skinny guy gets buff and comes up it's endearing: "i'm making gains" "Got my weight up nigga" "We eatin around here" etc. But it is not the case for you fat shits, you've already dug your own grave.

Inb4:"B-but everyone says how good I look now that I stopped shoving twinkies in my face. T-they're mirin how hard it was to stop being a slob!!
>It's way harder to not eat a pint of ice cream with every meal and people respect me even more after losing 100lbs!!!"
They mire you the same way they mire a kid with downs syndrome making a 2 pointer in a special olympics basketball game. It's cute, but not impressive. It is implied that every normal person should be able to make a basket just like it's implied that every normal person should be able be a normal weight. It's not a big athletic feat.

Just tell everyone you used to be normal, you're not impressing anyone, fat fuck.

Attached: lmao.jpg (500x686, 52K)

Ex fatty here, people respect me more who knew that I lost weight. Maybe it helps that I have no loose skin and very few stretch marks

pls no bully op

Attached: 62F980B3-2B7F-43A1-B59C-973706BA441F.png (950x968, 154K)

How would people feel about you if they knew you shitposted on a subforum of a anime website filled with virgin 30 year olds

pretty damn old picture of a girl i used to know in high school.

It's called virtue signaling. The same way people "respect" downies that can make a basketball into a basket. The same way girls respect "nice guys" and then go fuck Chad and Tyrell on the side

Idgaf what people think man, I grew up fat with fat parents. I left and got fit. My past is done. I can run, swim, lift, hike, bike, and generally move more comfortably and I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything. People can hate freely and I can be understanding of that perspective but I can't erase the past. I'm here to move forward.

Attached: 1538262307964.jpg (937x703, 459K)

Love to find ex fatties and look at their old pics while we both laugh our asses off at how ridiculous they used to look

Bait but I'll bite.
The harder you fall the harder it is to get up. Why not respect someone who had to go through more than the other? Fatties have to learn to eat less. Skellys have to learn to eat more. It's all subjective. Don't try to equate your perspective to others. It's a simple mistake humans have made ever since the creation of language. Don't fall for the unconscious thoughts meme or u will live a life of no certainty or dignity, just impulsively.

Shut the fuck up you black pill faggot.

Seething hardgainer skeleton

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience, but it's more likely that yours is the exception that proves the rule. Even in our fucked up narcissistic society, most people still appreciate other's successes.

Friendly reminder that being an incredibly toxic cunt will ensure people like and respect you even less than fatties.

something on your mind user? wanna talk about it?

>Why not respect someone who had to go through more than the other?
Yeah I can't imagine how hard it must be to not eat 7 boxes of Nutty Bars a day

Oh wait, it must not be hard because most people aren't obese slobs

OP is mad that his ex-fat brother is getting mad compliments and social gains at the good friday family reunion lmao

Being fat reminds me of a hard time in my past. When I started college I had a hard time socializing and relied on alcohol to get me to be outgoing. I drank lots of sugary mixed drinks and beer, and caved into 2AM drunk munchies every time. I drank alone whenever I was stressed and drank to "enhance" the fun of playing vidya and watching TV. The moment I stopped drinking the weight came off effortlessly and my life improved. Remembering being fat reminds me of my old life as an alcoholic autist. I'm lucky that I didn't get fat enough to have significant loose skin but if I waited any longer to turn around I certainly would have.

Checked. Imagine being so fucked in the head that you make a thread on a fitness forum discouraging fatties from getting in shape.

t. 1st place at the Special Olympics tournament

C R A B

Attached: 1415998053816.jpg (171x278, 15K)

Imagine being fat

I was a fat kid. My ghetto white trash parents never taught me how to cook and would feed me fast food and cheap microwavable dinners every chance they got. I saw my slimmer peers and wondered what the fuck was wrong with me but didn't understand why I was a wheezing god damn whale from the age of six. By the time I was 15 and finally old enough to begin taking control of my own life I started pushing to break free of that. I was clueless but I learned and started making progress. I'm honestly lucky that I woke up when I was young enough to turn it around. Having the worst of modern food choices available as your reference level makes it tough to consciously make a change. America is full of people who grew up like me and I want to see them get encouragement and a hand up, not this pessimistic black pill bullshit about how self-improvement is helpless if you were fat at any point in your life.

OP is getting roasted like the crab he is and turbo-coping as a result. Literally no one here is backing you up.

It probably sucks and I'm glad for every ex-fatty who escaped that state of being. Too bad you can't cure your autism with a diet OP.

What a bunch of bullshit fuck you op, alright let me tell you the truth exfatbros, the work required to go from a disgusting fat pig to a somewhat decent body is not that tough. but changing your lifestyle , now that take dedication. We earned our body.
EARNED IT. Dont listen to this robots trying to drag you down.Keep working to achieve your goals.You should always strive to be the best version of yourself possible.

>ex-fatty loses weight and people are happy for him
>OP goes into full blown autistic RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE over it
>goes on to imply that only skeleton mode boys who gain muscle deserve praise
OP do you know how I know you're Auschwitz mode?

My guess is that OP has overdosed on blackpills from Jow Forums or Jow ForumsBraincels and is now convinced that self improvement is futile and needs to project it on the world.

BASED

This seems directed at people that create an Instagram account, post their before and after losing weight and act like they are the holy grail of human accomplishment.

Yeah I understand what you’re saying, congrats on not being a fat piece of garbage fucking up your own life. What’s next send out the awards for having a job and paying rent ?

That being said I lost about 90 pounds years ago and changed my life, blah blah blah. I had the opposite desire, I didn’t want anyone to ever know I was fat and for the most part when I meet people now they assume I’ve always been good looking and healthy socially. Why would I correct them ? Its hilarious knowing friends or girls for months and they find out I used to be super fat and it’s like a total mind fuck for them.

The bigger symptom here is that people nowadays are addicted to attention and constant praise. They love hearing the compliments, attention, new followers. Somebody who was previously overweight will not be used to people treating them positively or giving them attention so they are immediately driven to go into the “before and after” mode.

People like this are the guenuinly the worst, not only they give up on life but they want to drag down dedicated people with them on their ''blackpill''.Pathetic.

Attached: 1414114.jpg (849x762, 287K)

Ex fatty here and I can confirm this to a degree. Friends don’t give a shit, they genuinely are proud of you. I was the guy a lot of friends came to for advice since they became fat after HS. But women care. They don’t look at you the same when they find out you were an ex fatty. I have destroyed almost all evidence of my fat past except a few pictures for family and personal reasons. There’s an old Facebook account from when I was in highschool that I cannot access, I wish I could delete the pics on it or have the account terminated

The only way to make it not matter is to achieve things 90% of people can’t imagine. David Goggins level shit is the far end of that extreme, but just going from fatty to marathoner or pro bodybuilder tier physique is enough for most people to feel inadequate around you.

Attached: crabs.jpg (400x334, 95K)

Forgot to include, but lmao at giving a shit what a bitch thinks, especially if it’s about an old version of you

>Retards don't know that being a bucket crab requires being in the bucket

I don't want attention but letting fatties who are caught in the trap of the standard american diet know that you can make it and how you did it is a net positive benefit for society.

The bucket that you're in is the skeleton mode bucket and it's clear that you're seething that ex-fatties are getting more attention than you are from being a current or former skeleton.

Skellys don't deserve any praise at all. It should be universally seen as a given that people should get in shape.

I was talking about the process of reverting said action. Let me put it in retard speak. It hard to get out of fattie mode. Also hard to get out of Skelly mode.

you are dumb and unattractive.

>Yeah I can't imagine how hard it must be to not eat 7 boxes of Nutty Bars a day
thats not how it works you fucking cretin

Reminder being hung up on opinions is holding you back more than anything else. If you can’t enjoy life outside of being perfect in others’ eyes, you have no personality, no spine, and women find you revolting.

Also tl/dr nice angst blog

Attached: 45D2BBA0-B434-4A17-B3F6-8415758FA8B0.jpg (598x415, 60K)

People who post these kinds of threads should legitimately kill themselves and I don’t say that kind of thing lightly. You’re an emotional serial killer.

I agree with the kys part, but you are a huge faggot.
> Emotional serial killer
I bet you enjoy shoving dolls up your anus to pretend you are giving birth

based