ITS REALLY HAPPENING

Mcdonalds is getting rid of ALL of its signature crafted recipeto focus more on the Quarter Pounder and its premium version. WTF anons does this mean I cant get my Big Mac sauce add to my $2 cheese mcdouble anymore?

thetakeout.com/mcdonalds-trims-menu-signature-crafted-burgers-1834152484

Attached: VegNews.McDonaldsSign.jpg (800x473, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4AXSN2n2uGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck McDonals.
Burger Kang is where its at.
>dem fat juicy patties doe
Dont even mention Ginger Bitch patties, you fags are even lower plebeians than the Mc fags.

the fast food app promos of 2018 will never be repeated

Attached: mcdonalds free sandwich.png (1080x1920, 94K)

there fat fries suck should never have switched a few years ago

Eat shit. Wendy's chicken wraps make McDonald's look like the absolute shit they are.
Plus baked potato and chili, bitch.

my nigga. When Chick-fil-a gave a free chicken DELIVERED for just signing up for their app i couldn't believe it

Ok I will concede the potatos and chili, but their patties SUCK.

~

Wendy's pita comes back when? I used to gobble these down in the 90s

Attached: wendy pita 90s.jpg (309x309, 24K)

>burger kuck talking shit about anyone else's patties

o i am laffin

Dirty Bulk Thread?

My go too for calories is the cheesey Gordita crunch. No letuce fuck that green shit.

Attached: taco-bell-5-double-cheesy-gordita-crunch-box-added-to-the-sides-large-9.jpg (1000x562, 65K)

>Burgers, Sandwiches, and Main Entrees:
Mcdonalds = Jack In the Box > Wendy's > Burger King > Taco Bell

>Fries and Sides:
Jack In the Box > Mcdonalds > Wendy's > Burger King > Taco Bell

>Value Menu
Wendy's > Mcdonalds > Jack In the Box > Taco Bell > Burger King

>Overall Rank
1. KFC
2. KFC
3. KFC
4. KFC
5. Popeyes

> eating fast food

this please

Based Taco Bell poster
>Taco Bell not being first for each list

This. Jow Forums really is a bunch of trolling slobs

excuse you

youtu.be/4AXSN2n2uGg

Are you seriously implying those thin dryass flaps they call patties are better than thick juicy BK patties? Even McD patties mog them.

All fast food is hot garbage, but I have to agree with this user. At least burgers from Burger King and Wendy's actually taste like hamburgers. McDonalds burgers taste like dogshit.

Wendys is absolute garbage though. the only passible thing on their menu though is the bacon cheese fries.

>likes kfc and wendys
>doesnt like taco bell
yea ur fucking straight up retarded bro sorry to tell u

Like I said, all fast food is shit. But their burgers at least taste like burgers. McD's burgers taste like I don't even know what the fuck

>Popeyes
Mein negger

Attached: 1479701879574.jpg (900x1200, 688K)

the angus is a solid burger. put it right up there with carls and 5 guys.

Value menu.
>No Rally's

I don't know anything about that. I'm not reviewbrah sampling the entire menu of these places. I just know the standard burgers from the different places, and the McDonalds burgers are shit.

If I'm eating trash like this, I want maximum trash food grease bomb reward, so I go to Hardee's.

Rally's is based. I'll never forget the late night deals during college. $0.75 cheese champs and chicken sandwiches after 10pm. Ice cream machines that were broken for entire semesters.

some of those burgers are pretty good but its always a mac or a double quarter for me

Only ate there once when I was driving down south and stopped in virginia for some food. Pretty good as far as fast food goes. Certainly better than the standard fare

Why sould I care fatass?

>For me, it's Taco Bell and Popeyes

Attached: 1555175791035.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Del taco Is better

Attached: bueno.jpg (600x607, 75K)

On what planet are burger king fries worse than McDonald's?

niggers never heard of a Gold Rush from Roy Rogers the nigger hating cowboy before?

Chic fil a is the only fast food ive had in like 5 years

>KFC over Popeyes

Absolutely fucking kill yourself faggot

about time they fucking wisened up

the quarter pounder, filet o fish, and classic chicken (and tenders too) are as premium as it gets at mcdonalds.. everything else is overpriced for bullshit trendy flavor combos like fucking guacamole whatever the fuck bacon """"angus""" burger garbage, then it's a gamble cause the bun might come out soggy or some shit, fuck it either give me a mcdouble for my goddamn post-workout addiction or give me some variant of a quarter pounder if I'm feeling fancy

Based BAJA BLAST

I really miss the grilled chicken with pico de gallo and guacamole

Attached: 1541351638392.jpg (1024x792, 187K)