Hello my strong strong friends!!!!

Hello my strong strong friends!!!!

Is a 365 pound sqaut something to be proud of.

Attached: meg-squats-5-325x375.png (325x375, 223K)

Everytime I squat over 3 plates I get knee pain and my max is 385

If you weigh less than 170 and are at least 5'11

hello strong strong fren!!

I like this guy

Yes. Don't let coping gymcels tell it's not. It definitely is and is something most regular gym goers will never achieve

i want to have a baby with this lady

Any lift that is better than your previous lift is something to be proud of.

This dont listen to retards here. They will tell you they got a 6 gorillion plate squat after 1 microsecond on the gym

Yes, average people can't squat anywhere near that.

If you are over 250lbs and using a belt and wraps no. Otherwise yes.

Why do you keep spamming these shitty threads?
Post body you insuferable faggot

Yes. That is far more than the vast majority of people can squat. It isn't some sort of record but definitely an accomplishment that takes hard work. Keep adding weight my iron brother.

Based and redpilled

+1

Attached: 1498853165099.png (339x296, 133K)

You can be proud of anything you want, but 365 isn't a particularly high amount. I would say that 80% of most males probably can't do it, but how many people are proud of getting C's or B's on a test?

>the average you get on a test is below C
Are you retarded? Also, it's definitely higher than 80%. Most people don't even exercise.

every body is different, that weight is sufficient for good lower body health and stability. he or she is going to reap benefits of that for years, even if they stop exercising (which they probably wont)

I don't doubt it, but again what's to be proud of? Yay, I'm proud I've fallen but I can get back up, or yay, my legs got me a sports contract?

Be happy for your gains, but pride does nothing.

>"Pride only hurts, it never helps."~Marsellus Wallace

Any PR is something you should be proud of.
365 isn't ridiculous but it's more than most people I've ever seen in a gym do. It would certainly impress normies but don't let that allow you to become complacent.

all depends on depth fren. Whats your bench n dead?