It genuinely feels like im the only female in the world who has a foot fetish

it genuinely feels like im the only female in the world who has a foot fetish

Attached: 80812D3C-4E74-4CF9-B132-5DDFFEFDFCD8.jpg (828x770, 174K)

For some reason that strikes me as even more pathetic than male footfags

Wow that's gross

Now post your feet in the cutest socks you own

i sell feet pics to a lot of people on here and dont want anyone to recognize me
how so

>selling feet pics
I'm not so pathetic as to pay money for feet pics

I'll sell you mine for tree fiddy though

it doesnt make that much sense to me either
the best i can rationalize it is they care about what the person attached to the feet look like

As a guy with a foot fetish I absolutely care about who is attached to the feet. Can't be fapping to some ogre with pretty feet, it's gotta be a qt with pretty feet. Best foot pics/vids feature the whole body but with an emphasis on the feet.
But there's enough free content out there to justify never paying for feet pics.

No, you're not the only one.
Guess that makes us two.

Wait are you a woman who likes your own feet, likes male feet, or likes other woman's feet? I dont follow?

Likes male feet of course!
I'm not a lesbo.

>female with a foot fetish
I'm sorry but how? Most men don't take care of their feet. They look fucking disgusting. They are hairy have calluses and dirt under their smelly toenails.
I could totally understand if you liked girl feet, because they take care of them and look sexy af. But men feet?
Girl you must have experienced some sort of abuse from a mans foot.

i like having my feet worshipped/male feet in general
fuck off

Do you like them hairy?Is it a recently discovered fetish?You always had it?Which type of feet do you consider attractive?Long toed manly ones?

can i walk on you when your back hurts femanon?

No not hairy, I've always had this fetish.
All kind of feet I guess.

>Do you like them hairy?
yes exactly
>Is it a recently discovered fetish?
about a year or so
>Long toed manly ones?
idk i just know when i see attractive feet that theyre attractive

thats not even a fetish bc scoliosis

Can I send a picture of mine via discord? They are nice

sure
waxgod99#2885

I knew a girl in my early years of high school who had a foot fetish. She straight up just mentioned it while I and other friends were standing around outside after school.
how ticklish art thou

wait so you're into male feet? that's kinda icky.

you're not into having your pretty girl feet loved?

very to the point where i barely find it arousing

OK but what about ticklish boydudes?

yes i very originally am user

Well my feet are all smooth and stuff, not the typical hairy masculine feet. We'll just have to play with yours.

btw you remind me of an user claiming to be a female that's attracted to male hands

>Most men don't take care of their feet.
You know, I try to. I don't really have any callouses but some parts of my soles get kind of hard and dry (particularly the ball and heel, it's mostly soft elsewhere) even though I scrub and lotion them.
My hands tend to get really dry in the winter
I was thinking the other day what superpower I would want to have if I wouldn't be able to toggle it off and I decided on flight, specifically levitation. I wouldn't have to wear shoes unless it was cold, my feet would stay perfectly soft, and the inferior people on the ground would be looking up at my feet

>female
Trannies do not count.
Asides from that, lots of girls seem to have the hots for hands so w/e.