Mire thread

If a girl slaps your ass and pokes your chest is she miring or just being friendly?

Attached: 9ED71C97-8239-4511-AEDA-FE9FE9BE7EDB.jpg (1242x1521, 1.33M)

See, I know this never happened to you.
Your penis should have told your brain what the answer is.
And to be honest, I really think you’re a homosexual.
Good luck with that

wow look at that toilet lol haha

this pic is the definition of a butterface

Local gym girl won't stop pulling her leggings up in front of me. This happens whenever I'm resting on the squat rack. She purposely turns around, sticks her ass out and pulls to the point where you can see her ass crack and thong.

I'm married and on TRT. Balls swell up like balloons everytime she comes around.

I always misread this stuff user please help

She doesn't even have a butt, it's just thigh

Just go for it. She likes you and wants your cock. Don’t over think this shit, trust me. You’ll wait too long and miss an opportunity.

Feels nice being treated like a piece of meat unironically

Attached: 9BB561E1-9DF7-4B42-9755-85007FD9A463.jpg (1125x746, 135K)

she's making fun of you if she says your ass and pecs are flabby, unlike Chad's

Attached: 1541381466716.jpg (960x960, 46K)

>be me this afternoon
>waiting for my lunch to be cooked at a market, sitting at a booth scrolling /fit
>on her way out with her takeout order, blonde mid-40s "milf" in workout gear stops in front of me, leans in, spills spaghetti:
>"you sir, ought to be a model...I was just sitting over there, looking at you, thinking 'this man looks like he just stepped out of a Halmark movie.'"
>Me: "Thank you! I like you. You're awesome."
>And she walks out smiling with her food.

She didn't seem interested in anything more than telling me that, or maybe she saw my wedding band. Just a nice mildly wholesome mire from a non-bitch.

Attached: 1465584707228.gif (360x264, 2M)

>be me
>A guy i hanged out with a couple of times sees me in a bus
>"Hey user, did you start working out? I couldn't believe how bigger you look when i saw you. I remember when you me and (a mutual friend) hanged out and me and you were always the skinny ones. Keep it up"

based

Girls with pictures that close are always fat

>implying that's a bad thing

>randomly 23 degrees out today when its been averaging 15-10
>fuck it decide to wear a tank
>haven't worn it all winter and I've actually made some baby gains so the tank is a little tight to my chest
>walk down the aisle of treadmills to get to the ergs to warmup
>gym thot I haven't seen before rubber necks and takes a mire

>start workout
>ask gym bro if he saw that mire
>he says he was gonna ask me the same thing lmao

fuck i wish it wasn't so autistic to cold aproach chicks in the gym, i mean if shes working out right next to me, it's not that hard to find some common ground and start a convo but fuck i'll never just walk up to a chick in the middle of her workout

same thing in bars super easy to chat up some girls at the pool table next to you, tease them, maybe challenge them to a game boom you're in go for a number, but to just walk up to her at the bar? no way

Attached: 1418960444923.jpg (600x865, 210K)

damn bro nice, I've gotten compliments from guys, looks from girls but never a compliment from a girl like that

Attached: 1428365355429.gif (245x245, 1.99M)

Charge your phone you 3g using nigger

No girl is going to want to slap your dirty ass unless she likes you. Depending on how hard the poke was she likes you, the harder the poke the better

He isn't a homo he is just being autistic

Damn the toilet on this bitch...thats post yesterday was spot on kek

I made I contact with a girl.

Attached: 1492129881000.jpg (240x240, 11K)

based neet

no fucking way dude. Did she contact you on accident or on purpose?

Lucky dog

post body

>If a girl slaps your ass and pokes your chest is she miring or just being friendly?
It means she wants your attention. At that point, it up to you to make her want the D.

based

Attached: ni.gif (607x609, 821K)

>slaps your ass
she wants to use her strap-on on you, go for it bro

>on TRT
>Balls swell up like balloons everytime she comes around

proud of u bruv

>lift for 6 months
>go from 150 lbs to 165 lbs (6'0)
>get considerably more looks from girls
>no comments however aside from family and close friends
Time to add another 15 lbs

Attached: 1549563783042.jpg (606x600, 46K)

>i mean if shes working out right next to me, it's not that hard to find some common ground and start a convo
A-Are you working out?

>be me (today only)
>in uni gym, doing chest and triceps but I think I bash out some chinups as a warmup
>25 in a row, new PR (I'm barely past dyel)
>spend next half hour doing workout
>girl similar to pic related (I just googled brown hair girl) approaches
>"Hey, I saw you just now. How many pull ups was that?"
>Meant to reply "25, new PR. That was just a warmup though, there's no way I could repeat that haha".
Instead scoff and say "25. Just a warm up, you know".
>Stare autistically at her for 10+ seconds
>"Oh, good for you" she turns away, dissapointed.
>Closest to a mire I've ever got

Attached: _DSC1597.93205051_std.jpg (800x1000, 79K)

Finally, got my first little mire.

>be 30, overweight. 1 pushup kills me.
> decide to not live like a fat loser all my life.
> 1 year cut = from 95kg to 69kg.
> 4 month bulk 69kg to 73kg.

> have doctors appointment from my company.
> female doctor.
> you do Sports? - > Yes

> take your shirt of please.
> "Wow, Sports clearly means more than riding the bicycle."

Best day ever Bros. After 1,5years it finally starts to pay off.

I’m 6ft4 dyel

The other day this girl I work with asked me to help her in her office then when I went in she hitched up her skirt, pulled her knickers to one side and moaned 'oh daddy I need you inside me'

Is she trying to flirt or just being friendly? Women are so confusing

mire

alot of girls like a guy with ass as long as its actual glutes and not onions twink sponge butt

female doctor mires are based, I had one recently (admittedly it was while I was naked on an operating table about to have my dick chopped up) but still felt good

Fabian is a male name in my country

Kek what are you even supposed to say. Like say 25 and then ask her a question? Fit chads help, how to convert this mire into sex?

Sorry to burst your bubble but girls do this all the time. Every time I’m walking to class in uni I notice the girls in front of me pulling up their leggings so they ride up their cracks, and constantly lifting the back of their shirt so it’s resting on their waist and not covering anything. They just like to show off as much as possible, it has nothing to do with who is around them. They could be surrounded by 100 fat weak-chinned manlets, they would still do all of this just so they could get looked at and then talk about how creepy the manlets are for staring.

I can tell from the filters and exclusion of her body from the photo that she is obese. Good work, you’ve successfully scraped the bottom of the barrel

This. It's a universal constant.

you already blew it, she was hitting on you, not asking how many you did (she doesn't care) and instead of saying something funny or playful, you told her the truth.

I'd let it go and don't think about her again, or maybe say hi to her next time you see her and you make eye contact, but not in a creepy or cocky way

Say some shit like 25, how you've been working on them a lot and they feel great, ask her if she does them or what her routine is, boom conversation

She was smiling cause she was thinking what a fucking response you useless goyim, is that all you got dude?

Is 872 ng/dl high test level at 28 yo with no roids?

25 new pb how bout you?

Is it weird that I have a minor fetish for high tier butterfaces like OPs pic? I figure if nothing else it really opens up the field for me.

I don’t know whether I should make babies with good looking mixed girls

Cope. She isn’t obese. Jealous motherfucker

>Hey, I’m not sure I lost count, I just do as many as I can, what about you?
>Teehee I’m a girl I can’t do any unassisted lol :)
>Give it a try, I’ll spot you.
Then lift her up and place nose inches from brapper

wouldn't it be so gross if she brapped by accident in your face and said teehee~ ew haha imagine the smell

Could mean anything really. Try asking what her favorite color is in those situations

that's a sexual assault and you should contact your nearest jewish lawyer

haha
>how could you forget the haha

I feel the biggest problem was that I made it sound like I was being cocky and 25 was nothing. There were a lot of stronger and bigger guys there, so being proud of that would be fucking stupid. But that's how it sounded.

If by butterface you mean like 6/10 face and 9/10 body then that's my thing. Seeing this girl right now who is cute, but definitely not beautiful, with a 10/10 ass and great personality. Very happy with my choice.

Just joke around and ask her if she's working out.

It'll be funny, because you're in a gym.

What

Attached: vxm6h5H_d.jpg (577x720, 44K)

She's entrusting you with her story of childhood sexual abuse. You should go to the police.

Why would you wear a tank when it's still below freezing?

oh it’s that girl from Luka Sabbat’s video never would’ve thought that i would see her on Jow Forums she’s the cutest niggress ever

There are no jews in my country :(

Unfortunately for you user this is the truth

Yeah bro what a lame ass response you should’ve said “back away harlot i’m not gonna give you my gains”

Pajeeto that listens to Candito here, just goes to show.

Looks > Anything Else

>inb4 emoji fag

Attached: 7CCD49DD-323E-46E0-BFDF-AB1489E11F5B.jpg (750x1284, 401K)