Brooke is hot and I want to have sex with her

Brooke is hot and I want to have sex with her.

Attached: 1546276395796.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

dont make these threads please

lt's too late for that

she looks like a freak of nature with a failed nosejob my dude

I personally would prefer to watch brooke getting anally fucked by a dog while jerking off

Nah, you just have poor taste

JUST LEAVE THE BOARD YOU CRIMINAL

no one gives a shit you mentally challenged ape

I'd pay to let her shit on me desu

>not shitting in her

beta

Brooke sounds like a tranny making a terrible attempt at a female voice.

you are the worst kind of attention whore and I hope your PreP fails coal burning cunt post tits

No, it doesn't. Also, you're gay lmao

Nah that's gross. Why would I defile her perfect pureness with my shit.
Now her shit on the other hand would be an honor for me to be engulfed in.

>Imagine making threads about yourself and then pretending it wasn't you.
You can fuck off now you lanky narcy, thanks.

imagine after so many threads get posted about me to still think im doing it all on my own. lmfao. do you see a you? youre so weird.

Attached: doyouseeayou.png (1339x979, 188K)

What race is she? Asking for..scientific purposes.

brooke would never grace a beta loser like you with her bodily waste products

>What race is she?

quadroon

>do you see a you? youre so weird.
When you reply to the OP there is no (you), you silly skanky ass hoe.
Fuck off.

I'd slip her some laxatives when she has no immediate access to any restrooms, and kindly offer my services.
She'd have no choice then. It's either she soils herself or she soils my tongue with her flavor.

Does she have any nudes? If not, fuck off

She should be a Victoria Secret model

Brooke please don't pay any attention to these threads,and ignore rumors or muh doxxers.It's nice having you around.

>first reply with trip on
you think you can fool anyone with that retard, at least wait until other anons repliy you massive brainlet

Attached: c.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

back to Discord you filthy beta orbiter
and how new are you, she is Olivia not Brooke

uh im arguing with someone in two other threads the one about the commercial and the one about the guy wanting to fuck high schoolers... clearly a bitch is gonna be refreshing, clearly if i see my face pop up im gonna click it.

awe how cute the low iq user thought they had a point!! *giggles in jojo siwa*

Brooke I collect your photos and have them by date. When was this one taken?

Attached: brooke age unknown.png (288x352, 241K)

you have already posted that multiple times. discord: brooke#1911 take it off user, unless ur scared.

hey brooke if you stop participating in threads about you, maybe they'll slow down. Don't you acknowledge that it was a mistake to become notorious here? Why do you continue promoting yourself?

thanks for the advice but ive noticed that when i ignore Jow Forums related things it gets worse

how much to have sex with you

haven't you been doxed anyways by now? what could be worse

im unironically waiting until marriage

ok then you must agree youre not an incel

ya some kid from my school posted my dox last year and then more ppl recently since then. i report ppl who do so they get pretty long bans

is that true though? In the peak of the brooke meme, there were 5-6 threads up about you at the same time, and I haven't seen more than a few brooke threads in a month. I'm not sure that it's getting worse.

Though I'm sure brooke herself is following her trend more closely than i am.

how's it getting worse, in your experience?

i think i am an incel, cause im not waiting till marriage do to morals. its cause men make themselves hard to trust.

Don't tell me what to do or I'll send you to your room

Attached: brookes mom.png (491x537, 407K)

well at the peak when i replied it would die down a lot quicker. people thinking im not seeing what they are typing sparks something in them.

even when posts slowed down (thank god), it just got worse and worse on discord. every time one would pop up people would come to me asking a billion questions about rumors ppl spread. id rather just be here and not hve to deal with that.

>i'm waiting until marriage
>involuntarily celibate
you are literally textbook voluntarily celibate

she has a recessed jaw/chin. she would look weird in real life. also a long midface. she can use angle-frauding techniques in online pics, but in motion she would look completely different. I am not judging her, we all lie about our looks through proper angles.

youve already posted that too, anony. im still here. h posted my address... im still here.

if you are so big and bad message me on discord... this whole hiding behind your screen thing eh, i mean go off? i guess? sorta?

Stop it you annoying faggots,im talking to brooke in a different thread now.

yeah they want you to trust them and not the other way around. the whole anonymous thing makes men only want fap material. also i liked talking to you one on one but not in the big vc you seem to be in a lot.

I'm not hiding from you, the fact you think I care about you so much is kind of odd. Maybe don't spam yourself online and get butthurt and people wondering who the fuck you are, and when I looked into you, you're a poor nobody from a small town.

>h posted my address
What's this with you and letters kek?In some other thread you were talking to some 'c' guy.Does it help you keep track of your orbiters?

why not get a different discord name, lay low a little bit, and only let people you trust know who you are?

i wish you luck in moving your life past this. Hope brooke the person escapes the shadow of brooke the meme.

imagine having to analyze someones face in that manner in order to insult how they look, especially when i myself have never even brought up my looks.

also ppl keep claiming i use angle tricks but in actuality im just blind af without my glasses and need to see the photo from my camera/mirror and thats the angle i can best see it at lmao but go off.

Where is my 200 dollars you bitch you never came to Odessa Texas to be with me and ignored me

She is a criminal she took 200 dollars from me for a plane ticket to Odessa Texas then ignored me

>imagine falling for larping
people on this board are really sub-90 IQ subhumans

>im just blind af without my glasses
>my glasses
>glasses
Fucking hell, can you get any cuter?post glasses

I'm not trying to insult her looks, she looks good. amazing eye for a female. feminine orbital rim shape and just generally soft bone protrusions is good for a girl, she's not a jock/bully male model.

it's just that she has a small/weak jaw which MIGHT mean she has some form of malocclusion or othodontic issues. but not necessarily, some people just have naturally smaller lower third proportions.

again, for a woman, it's not much of an issue.

cause... mama didnt raise no bitch? im not going to delete things just because losers who cant even say shit outside of Jow Forums want drama.

maybe i dont wanna use ppls names? also if i couldnt keep trap id just say "some user" and its perfectly passable...

also all my orbiters? rly cute cause i only have 2 friends i talk to. i dont allow ppl to orbit me on discord. never have never will. hence why no one can ever post screen caps to back up their claims, i dont let that shit happen. thats sucha fake friendship.

i mean thanks for backing my original story that everyone said was a lie lmao

but constantly posting about me means you care- sorry anony

i prefer big vcs to one on one, sorry xx im glad tho

OP HERE!!! I think that Brooke is a nigger!!!!!

Attached: 1547077261091.png (704x396, 181K)

Reminder that brooke never smiles in her pics because she has fucked up teeth

Dude, she's a nigger!!! :)