No girls are liking me back on tinder

No girls are liking me back on tinder.
What am i doing wrong.

Attached: 1547311212329.gif (498x273, 1.6M)

you're a bob instead of a larry

You are just yourself

For one you are on Tinder and not Grindr, go on Grindr and make a new thread.

You are boring and not attractive
t. Femake who uses tinder

Every girl avoids me ?
Why ?

you're a robot trying tinder, it's never gonna work

You need a picture in your car . You need a picture with your dog. You need a picture with a friend. You need a traveling photo, and you need to be well groomed in all of them.

Also don't be afraid to create a false image of yourself. That's sort of the point. You're trying to impress someone else. If you take a picture of yourself next to your computer it just screams boring, and socially inept

Attached: DjC_niKW4AAJXXW.png (359x524, 291K)

stop being yourself pffrrt hahhaha

Attached: 1540453643747.jpg (251x242, 8K)

They prob know that you are really a homosexual or bisexual and prefer men

What am i doing wrong ?
Ref

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17-15-01-33.png (1440x2560, 168K)

Dude you are a ROBOT Tinder will never work, robots can only succeed on Grindr.

How would a girl know of i am secretly gay come one thats some psudeoidoscience metaphysical bullshit isnt it?

your profile sounds insecure and boring

Are you a twink bottom by chance?

It said 3 people likes me but i have to pay to see who they are .. Why is it like this. It can be bots that likes me.

show pictures of yourself

You should try twitter or tumblr thats where alot of boring white men socialize honestly

Im not borring because i entertain myself all the time and i am not insecure cause i do manly stuff all the time. You are a bad meme.

What can he do to make himself more interesting and attractive? I know yoga pizza and wine is super interesting but what makes a guys profile stand out?

Get rid of the NPC joke
Change bio to something like "I'd rather tell you about myself over a coffee than over the internet"

Ok what is wrong with me ?
Why dont girls like me ?

Attached: 0116191558.jpg (3264x1836, 1.66M)

Probably your photos are shite. I think mine are meh tier. I have a photographer aunt so I think I'm gonna speak to her and find out how to get nicer photos of myself.

You look poor and intimidating while still being scrawny and weak. Try smiling, try not angling your camera like that. Get someone to take a picture of you, half of your body is a mystery to the viewer. Groom your hair it looks dry and unkept

You're very handsome but you need to visit /fa/ for a little while.

Not a femoid but a haircut might help, and maybe take a few photos outside.

Self deprecation is pretty cringe desu

Gay shaggy boy band hair
No facial hair
Still wears graphic tees
Strange interior design choices

Get it together man. Especially that hair, a shorter hairstyle would do you wonders.

And i know it's hard to smile too but they're right bitches hate it especially you dont have a big dumb grin. Yeah ditch the graphic tees too.

You look completely ok user, I think it's mostly the way you speak about yourself. Unfortunately confidence is key, but good news is that you don't have anything that would make you physically gross. A good way to improve your social skills is to chat with people anonymously, especially girls in your case, try random chats, mess around a bit, see what they like and what makes them uninterested. Good luck user, I hope you make it cause im stuck here forever :)

U face , Duh

But i think i have alot of mental problems. I cant be happy that much or think highly of myself. Also i think my teeth are very ugly they have gaps and i hide them. I feel like something is wrong with my attention span. Also i am 30 years old. I have hardly ever been with a girl my whole life i think i am stuck in depression,

Or alternatively convert to Islam. Its unironically one of the few ways out of inceldom for white males.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-24-at-4.57.35-PM.png (472x594, 451K)

Dude you look like Elliott Smith, pick up a guitar and start singing sad shit and bitches WILL flock

Gonna give u the ez way to get any girl on tinder
1. Get a bike
2. Get a big gun if you want a traditionalist or get a dog if you want a liberal
3. Loose some weight and grow a beard

If you are a richfag then you can take a photo of you getting in your helicopter or your views from your penthouse in Dubai or your new Ferrari but 5bh with you all you are not selling yourself you are just hanging a for sale sign around your neck and standing in the middle of the street
If you want to get a girls attention on tinder you first need a way to draw attention to yourself
If you don't get her attention, she wont give you yours
Ever wonder why the quirky girks say they like memes, rick and morty and pokemon go? Because they dont have anything else interesting going on so they think if they can play the quirky deck they can snag a nu-male 80k a year IT professional

If you aren't getting matches on tinder its its mostly because your pictures are giving off the impression that you are boring

Don't punish people who give you a chance by dumping your problems on them first chance you get

Damn son you look like a high schooler
Definitely grow some facial hair so you look more mature, it will do your psyche wonders if you actually look a bit more your age.
Also it's time to put away the graphic tees
I'm 29 and need to update my wardrobe to something more adult as well

That's the most tired normalfag line I think I've ever heard, did you think it sounded clever or witty?

you should join and meet cute egirls
/Q2SKS8r

There is a reason why i cant talk good about myself. Its because girls dont care if you are good or they think you are lying or borring. Or they just dont care. Girls make me feel like its bad to be a good person.

Seriously fuck off, take your stupid agenda somewhere else.

No ive been in discords before the girls tried to cuck me also mean people Ssaid i am borring and cringe. All girls i interact with try to fuck me over or make me feel bad anywhere.

Pretty much it's not solely looks it's doing what you can to stand out.

As a little trolling I created a fake profile using photos of pic related and put in that extremely insulting pasta bio about them all being worthless thots and basic bitches. I was swiping right on 18-35 year olds and no joke I matched with like 20 of them in the 2 days before I got banned. Wish I took screenshots it was fucking hilarious.

Attached: Pedophile.jpg (512x512, 47K)

You don't even need to think high of yourself. All you really need is to develop social skills which is doable

Attached: 1486789637175m.jpg (1024x682, 126K)

You seem to be talking to the wrong type of people on there, trying to find girls to date on discord isn't smart anyway
I only said we had girls to find new members desu

Fix your hair and get some adult clothes, not graphic tees. Overall you have a have a pretty good face and nice straight shoulders

I practice fencing. Is it considered a cringe sport for nerds or would it be interesting for girls? I'm not talking about medieval LARPing fencing, actuall olympic fencing.

Reddit falseflag. typical

Rate my shitty profile boyos

Attached: Screenshot_20190118-094238.jpg (1080x2160, 252K)

As a femoid, I approve of the penis free coffee joke. However, I don't think the non autistic normie meme girls that use tinder will

you have offended trans women and by this you've offended ALL women

destroying your chances of fucking cute local traps, 2/10 amigo

Take pictures of you in your gear or putting a sword at someone's neck
Just take one image that will make people think "wtf i love fencing now" and you'll see a huge difference
Just say you are 6'3 white and like dogs everything else is cringe

LMAO you look like a fucking butt plug my dude

You sound like a dumb douchebag. If you're looking for very shallow stupid bimbos this will probably be alright

i can change my clothes except i dont know what i want really. when i think of clothes i want to buy only dress clothes for special occasions comes to mind (special occasions that never happen or family things i am forced to go to) or what you would call graphic tees.
this is the problem i must have no kind of depth to myself and it scares girls away.
maybe i have like no personality. i can't learn anything intricate.
ive just been playing video games my whole life. i can just build and put together basic things.

i guess i never learned social skills and i also don't understand life the same way as the majority of people do. one reason is. i know what boring is when i feel it and it makes me angry but i don't call other people boring ever.
only think i can think of is certain people piss me off or are annoying i dont think i ever called anyone borring. and i dont understand how i can be borring it must just be the way i move or talk maybe i move slow. also ive been called annoying alot and it makes me angry.

Get a haircut, lift some weights and buy a Camaro or a challenger and you'll get women kid
Your problem isn't dept your problem is you are just lanky and you don't stand out

my hair is natural since i havent cut it in like a year
also i forgot to tell you i am 30 and i still cant grow facial hair or a beard the right way. it just doesn't come in. maybe when i have 35 it will comes in the right way.

Transphobia is never okay user. You shouldn't make jokes at expense of marginalized groups just so you can get your dick wet.

you are right. i pretty much felt like everywhere i went my whole life i was able to blend in and never have any problems with anyone.
also i just stood there and watched girls go with all kinds of other guys and never me and wonder why this happened to me. its just because i am very good at blending in everywhere. i can just look at people and perhaps they never suspect anything they think i am not a threat also maybe girls think i am not interested or i am already taken since i am not outgoing. i had some gfs in middle school but i am introverted so i really love them but they left me because they think i dont love them because i dont talk.

i did just buy my first car..
but its not a muscle car or fancy one. i went with durability and just like something that will work well but isn't over priced or flashy i don't want to say what it is. i can handle a sports car i just don't want to waste money on that. also i don't lift. i am already tired from my physical job i have a construction worker type job and i cut grass and landscape and working around and cleaning my house all the time so i never feel like lifting. a haircut i can do that but i never keep up on it when i say i will. i just keep saying ah next week.

Randy Stair/10
this thread is filled with newfags

You installed your face wrong, try turning off and on again

Simplify your wardrobe
Get a haircut
Go to Macy's and buy some cologne
Buy some dumbbells and start doing calisthenics
Get a motorcycle license and get a ninja 250
And stop with the whole "im a introvert" because it just translates to "im boring and dont get out at all"
Women want to be taken out, wined snd dined, choked when they are fucked and do something that gets them excited and makes them want to keep coming back
You as you are now having nothing to offer but anime memes and shitposting on Jow Forums, from a womans perspective is any of that really interesting? Its not
There is nothing wrong with the bee urself meme but you need to become something first

tell me what to write on my profile thats the hardest think for me
i do i want to change it before its too late and people start thinking bad about me on there.
i only put npc cause i saw one girl on there had normie. so it made me think to do something like her.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-15-23-50-49.png (720x1280, 749K)

You need to get committed to something because your lifestyle is holding you back
Stop putting things off and find something you can do now because what you don't finish today is just more work tomorrow

Whatever you think your 3 biggest areas of in terms of potential
I.e
>6'3
>played football
>whatever
No more than that
Women are only going to spend less than a minute determining if they find you interesting so if you can't grab that interest then you miss out
As far as chatting is concerned honestly your goal is to fuck her but you can't fuck her without a number so you just find a way to make her laugh and she'll eventually want to hook up
Once you hook up just take her out and contain the tism
When you are ready to fuck feel her up and get her drunk and the rest is open book test

ok thank you.
this really made me feel better. i am done with this thread now. i am leaving. i hope i can do something better with myself.

this is the problem i have i always draw blanks when i think to write about myself.
i can think and feel good about myself but i can never put it into words.
and when you say potential my mind cant think of anything that women would find me as potential
i just think "going places in life"
"how to i make them think i am going places and i am good for them"
then i never come up with anything.