My wife was ranting at me over messenger because we had an argument over cleaning the house this morning...

my wife was ranting at me over messenger because we had an argument over cleaning the house this morning. i stopped responding to her and did some other shit for like half an hour. come back to her saying she's going to get a hotel and not come home tonight. i tell her if she's going to do that then i won't be here when she gets back and i tell her she needs to calm down and i'm going to get some space and not talk to her for like an hour because i need to calm down too. i look at my messages like 25 mins later and she's telling me she's pulled over on the side of the freeway and she's gonna run out into the traffic if i don't respond to her. i call her up and she's hysterical, crying, saying no one cares about her etc. get her to calm down and tell me her location in case i need to call the police. starts ranting at me again for the same subject as before. i tell her she needs to stop and get some space and she tells me a tow truck is bothering her so she gets off the phone.

what the fuck would you do in this situation, robots?

Attached: 57ec29fa077dccf2018b8c62-750-563.png (750x563, 304K)

call her and tell her your relationship is over, she is fucked in the head and will bring you down with her if you don't cut your losses soon enough

first of all i'd be stoked that i finally had someone that liked me enough to get married
second i'd probably go pick her up and have sex with her

she already cheated on u lmfao. thats how women behave after they cheat and feel guilty, ie blame their husband

can you elaborate on this any more? i have no reason to believe she has cheated

This unfortunately seems to be an inevitability with women. I have never had a long term relationship with one without a very serious freak out like this. Unfortunately I have not found a good way to deal with it. If you get her to calm down and tell her everything will be okay then she will do it again in the future because she knows it works. If you do nothing then she gets even crazier while trying to emotionally harm and manipulate you. If you tell her the relationship is over then you just lost your wife. There is no good end.

this is the conclusion i am coming to.

basically, the hotel and her behaving whack as shit over cleaning the house.

she cheated.

What were you arguing about? I think telling her that no one cares about her is a bad move, but I don't see anything wrong with anything else. I have zero relationship experience, though.

I'd tell her to run straight into the traffic and hang up

>problems with wife
>asking motherfucking robots
lmao at least make quality posts, retard

Attached: sedryftgyhujikopl.jpg (319x319, 16K)

Go to her and apolagize, maybe after work unless she is threatening to jump into the street. offer to stay at the hotel. Or say that we should stay home and fight it out.

Depends how much you love her. Otherwise get life insurance policy and let her do it

Also offer to clean. And ask a friend for advice, if you've been having trouble for a while and some older people maybe at a nursing home they give good advice. maybe at a nursing and please don't take these robotards seriously

i never told her no one cares about her, that's what she was saying to me.

the apartment is really messy and i havent had much work lately because of the rain but i hadnt really done much cleaning of the house. usually it's like whoever doesn't have work (my wife and i both work casually and no kids) has to pick up the slack for the house stuff. unwritten rule i guess. but yeah i hadn't cleaned up the house and i'd been spending a bunch of time getting things fixed on my car but i'd still been making dinner and cleaning up the kitchen afterwards which takes a couple of hours at least. then this morning i get a call from my boss saying there's no work again so i get up and start to make bacon and eggs for us and she's like 'can you clean the bathroom today, it needs a deep clean', and i'm there making breakfast for us thinking 'fuck when was the last time you ever made me breakfast' and i go to her 'why don't you do it' and all hell breaks loose. she starts yelling at me and shit and telling me i dont do anything and i tell her that ive been cooking almost every night and cleaning the kitchen and she's like well i do the laundry, yada yada yada. i stop taking her bait and just ignore her while she continues to stomp around and yell at me. she leaves for work, still angrily texting me, i tell her she's being abusive and that i don't want to talk to her anymore. put my phone in another room, put some music on and start cleaning some shit up. check my phone in like 45 mins, 6 million mixed calls and all these texts, telling me she's gonna get a hotel tonight. i'm like well if you do that i won't be here when you come home because i don't want a wife who won't come home to me and then i tell her i'm getting some space and she should do the same and i don't respond for like 25 mins, check my phone and same thing, missed calls and texts

She seems unstable. Let her off herself. You'll be better off.

so i call her and she's like crying and saying she's gonna run into traffic. i get her to calm down and then she's like you're so mean to me and starts yelling at me again and i'm like 'im not going to talk to you when you're angry like this, calm down and go to work then talk to me' and then shes like 'well there's a tow truck bothering me now i need to go' and then here we are

Attached: screenshot 1.png (376x233, 26K)

we spend literally all our time except work together, i have no reason to believe she has cheated. there's never and shit where like i didn't know where she was or anything and she made up some excuse, it's just go to work come home then spend all weekend together

i already am gonna clean, i was gonna clean the house anyway. gonna vacuum in like 5 mins

thanks for the response friend

Talk or text calmly say I'm sorry. Don't sound desperate that is not what she needs now. Sounds like she isn't in mortal danger for the time being. Talk through the problems. Remember these. Happy wife happy life. Also there are two things which require effort in order to work marriage and a business. And the first often requires a lot more. You have fights. It happens. You both need to work at it. Put work into your relationship in order to make it work. Sorry if this comes across as pointless rambling.

thanks for the response bro, the dillemma i have here is that i'm not sure i even want to be with someone who would threaten to get a hotel for the night or even suicide because i dont respond to her texts. there is a level of crazy i am willing to put up with but i dont know if this is it

And you know this how?
Incels like you shouldn't be giving advice. Infact,shut your piehole faggot

also i dont even know what im meant to be sorry for, telling her to clean the bathroom herself i guess, but that didnt really warrant all this

Girl here. Don't listen to these idiots saying she cheated. She's freaking out over a small thing because it's not " we didn't clean the house today" it's " my house will never be clean, this is my one life and you have ruined it with your laziness"

Same as " you haven't just thrown your clothes on the floor, you have shown me I won't have a life with a clean floor"

Also, love makes us explode at the ones we love. Love makes us feel safe to say what's on our minds. If you told your friend off all the time, they will stop being your friend. But we have love that keeps us together so I can say what I really feel.

Granted she is over reacting here. It seems a bit much. Is she depressed?

Also, you know when you are angry and someone acts like they don't care it just increases the anger.

Tell her " I love you. I am sorry. I am wrong. I'm an idiot that got comfortable. I can't expect you to do everything and I will try harder. I will do the dishes at least twice a week and help you clean up. Deal?"

That's called bipolar, do NOT get this bitch knocked up, let her run out in traffic it will be easier then a divorce.

Lmao stupid cunt I had a x like this she was ape shit crazy and a whore

why should i say sorry though? i make dinner like 5/7 nights a week and i clean up the kitchen at least half the time, if not more when i get home from work.

thanks for the response though, even though im not sure i believe a girl is on here (ive been coming on r9k since it was created)

Do you know the distress you feel when someone is just ignoring you and you feel wronged?

It's not okay to ghost in an argument. She's making the money right now. Please just take care of the home until you have work.

You married a BPD wack job congrats, you need to end this ASAP or she will do this bs the rest of your life. My x wife was like this I called her out one day when she said she was going to kill herself and out of spite she blew her brains out in the tub, > was so relieved it was over and she was gone.

But you aren't at work right now.

She is. She feels like she is making the money and then she has to cook and clean.

Speak to her about sharing things when you work again.

It's obvious it is your fault, go buy her flowers and shit and apologize for being a prick

>then she has to cook and clean
no, she doesn't, that's why i'm annoyed she's telling me i don't do anything. i spent 2 hours last night making a korean pork belly

yeah but bro if you have no job you can't just spend a few hours cooking and then act like you're equally contributing. I'm not trying to excuse her craziness but if she's the one with the job and apparently you're only doing chores in the kitchen, I would understand why she'd be pissed. You even said that two nights out of the week she makes dinner! What the fuck else are you doing all day. If I worked full time and had a wife that was like "I cook you dinner every night, what do you mean I ALSO have to clean the bathroom and do the laundry?!" I would feel like she isn't putting in any effort. And if she feels like you're not putting in any effort, then she feels like you don't care about her.

Again I'm not trying to excuse her actions and I'm not trying to rag on you too hard, I'm sure there's more to the story I don't know. But you can't just cook a meal and then clean up after yourself and act like that's the equivalent of an eight hour work day. If you're unemployed, just do ALL the chores! Or maybe just leave her ones that are specific to her, like organizing her toiletries or folding her clothes or some shit.

You're in over your head famalam

no man i do have a job, i just couldnt work today or monday because its been raining. i worked tuesday and yesterday and normally i work at least 4 days a week, same as her. my story is all fucked up here

just to be clear my hypothetical wife is unemployed in this scenario. seriously though is it that hard to just spend a few more hours doing household chores if you're out of a job?

Well then I think your unspoken agreement of whoever's not working that day doing the chores is solid. I can understand how it could be frustrating if she waits until a day where she works to stick the tougher jobs on you. Again sorry for the assumption, I thought you were like out of work for a while

all good, i appreciate the response. basically what i did wrong was tell her to do it herself when she asked me to clean the bathroom, and i understand that was wrong but i'd already said i was gonna clean up the house and i was in the process of making bacon and eggs for our breakfast. i just thought it was rude to ask me to do this big job while im already doing something for her so i got snappy. the way the whole situation went down was just out of control though and it makes me reconsider whether being marred to her is a good idea.

Shoot her and then shoot yourself, it's the only option.

Just tell her that man. I've never been married but I'd like to one day. But my biggest fear is divorce, since it tore my family apart. I know you don't have kids but a lasting marriage is worth struggling for, my grandparents on my mom's side have been married since they were like 20. Sometimes now that I'm an adult I can look at them when they snap at each other and see the same things I saw in my parents before they split up. But it's because they chose to ride out the difficult and crazy times together that makes their life bond that much stronger, and that's what I want for myself one day. As the above femanon said when you're in a marriage you see all sides of that person, not just the good sides you fell in love with. But just because you're seeing some of the bad sides now doesn't mean the good sides aren't there any more. Again I'm no relationship expert but I think most of them that fail do so because of a lack of communication and honesty, and even if your wife is acting crazy she's at least telling you how she feels. If you love her and want together for the rest of your life, you should do the same.

*want to be together

lmao cuck. your wife is sucking tyrone's dick and she's mad because you won't clean the bathroom

Any married person that posts on this board is severely mentally ill and therefore it would make sense that you made a very poor choice in finding a wife. She must be absolutely insane, and im certain she has cheated on you because 99% of all women are lying cheating whores.

>tfw similar situation with my husband but always give in to the ridiculous demands since im paranoid he will somehow eventually find out none of our children are his

Women are stupid. That's what this all boils down to, faggot.

In older times you would have beaten her.
Problem solved.
Nowdays? You let your nation die and get your woman raped, so that for a while women will be scared, and won't destroy society for a while.

This is true. Your relationship is failing and women can date very easily. Prepare for the news.

>we spend literally all our time except work together
She's cheating on you

>Girl here. Don't listen to these idiots saying she cheated
Typical roastie, trying to pull the wool over this beta's eyes.

Attached: 1524388816931.png (402x398, 116K)

fuck off u goddamn roastie

well i messaged her about 1.5 hours ago just to make sure she got to work safely and is okay but no response yet.

Her phone must be dead. Don't worry, I heard Chad has a charger for her to use at his place.

This. Tyrone came inside her and she needs you to raise the future drug dealers

Well that's good remember a relationship takes effort. And you have to put that in.

Find a new wife. This one is even annoying me.

You sound like my parents. Just whatever you do don't have kids, if you want children then she's not the one for you.

Couples counseling. The two of you seriously need to learn some conflict resolution skills. If you can't learn how to argue then your marriage is doomed.

Honor killing is the only answer

Huge red flags! If you had the balls you wold divorce her, remember what I said in your future

commit sudoku

Attached: end it.jpg (409x314, 22K)

Sound like my mom. It will never get better

woah

you were married to your mum?

just call her a faggot