Post-apocalypse

The world has gone to hell, warlords, pillage, rape, and death. Water has become quite scarce. The few settlements with water have become exceedingly powerful, ruled by warlords. Melee weapons, bows, and crossbows dominate the field. Guns are scarce, only a few factions, societies, and mercenary bands hold and or make them. What are you doing in this world?

Attached: Post-Apocalyptic_Generation_shutterstock_516177646.jpg.1440x1000_q85_box-0 0 1000 694_crop_detail.jp (1000x694, 169K)

I'm a cutler, so I'd continue that.

What kind of cutlery do you like to make.

Hunting and fishing knives mostly and the occasional seiniveitsi.

Attached: Sieniveitsi+väriraitakahvalla+-+92Z-435.jpg (1024x765, 743K)

Im a nigga, I steal and rape a lot

Attached: 6E3AC8AE-5391-4B4E-BFC9-C78AB95F3234.jpg (340x360, 23K)

I'm living in the attic of an abandoned Victorian home, in a town wherein most buildings, including the one in which I secretly dwell, have been looted. An occasional passerby can be seen sheltering from the rain or cold in one of the houses nearby, often lighting a fire to keep warm, but never a fire large enough to attract wild dogs or wilder humans. My attic hideaway has sloping ceilings on both sides, with a single bed pressed against a wall at the back of the room, a wood-burning stove at the centre (its chimney running inside the chimney chute rising from the ground floor). What few possessions I have are organized tidily in my small domain; many books, chopped wood for the fire, tins of food, a large barrel of rainwater, some clothes, many blankets, and a telescope left behind by whoever ransacked the rooms below.

It is a tolerable existence, and while most of my time is spend in the attic sanctuary, the need for firewood, and for sustenance, often leads me down into from the hatch onto the dusty floorboards of the home in which I am squatting. Carefully I tread the floorboards and make my way out the back door, through the long grass (which a fox has gratefully cut a narrow path through) and across industrial wasteland to the forest a mile or so away. There, I gather what wood I may, before heading to my allotment, the only square of earth still being tilled and tended among the dozens of overgrown or entirely barren plots whose tenants have either died or fled. I grow carrots, beetroots, broccoli, tomatoes, potatoes, green beans. I must say my eating habits now are far healthier than they were before society fell into ruin, though as a treat I sometimes open a tin of preserved sausages, or eat some chocolate which I save for special occasions.

>What are you doing in this world?

Training packs of rape dogs to attack lonely female adventurers

Attached: 458e5bfc130370a992abc255757ec325--german-shepherd-dogs-german-shepherds.jpg (236x351, 15K)

I get all my friends together and create a feudal system on the highlands, cold, but everytime it snows you get free water, also hard to acces and easy to defend, I am a lesser feudal Lord

Attached: Bugs_Bunny_King_Arthur.jpg (482x381, 26K)

>tfw no serfs to rule over

at this point I'm not just talking about suicide but I'm fuckin doing it

In my city is a huge fortress on a hill, surrounded by farmland where wine is being made and right above the river that runs through town. It's being maintained to this day as tourist attraction. I would join the settlement that would inevitably form there

Attached: 123123123123.jpg (1000x664, 305K)

i live underground in a warren of tunnels i have excavated
i live on the flesh of those who unwitting fall into my domain.
man or beast, i do not mind
either is easily broken by a hundred foot fall
sometimes i leave them in hobbled in agony and watch them die
sometimes i take pity and dispatch them with my club
then i butcher and salt the meat and store it in barrels deep underground
i render their fat into oil that i burn in my lantern
on my body i wear the mixed pelts of all the creatures i have consumed

many men have tried to smoke me out but it only serves to send me deeper underground and further into the depths of depravity

Attached: article-2044389-0E2EEC6100000578-615_634x483.jpg (634x483, 78K)

I just hope that we glass each other, and it all ends quickly.

Attached: 1534769613928.jpg (533x477, 22K)

>Become a mailman
>Get shot

I'd have died in the initial blast.

But, if I'm still alive and mostly unharmed, I guess I wander. Make do where I can, stockpile water. Have a short bus I trick out as a house, kill anyone that even attempts to come near. Maybe I find someone that used to be a mechanic, bring them along. Engineer a way to go on the road without gas.

>April the 13th
>2 weeks have passed since the British people were denied Brexit
>fires and riots have already started
>nothing can get in or out of the country
>now the villages and towns are feeling the heat
>I have my airgun, knife and mallet
>I go and try to find ex, see if she'd join me in the fray
>if not ok I just go around ending any normies I cross paths with

Nice

>He thinks that they will won't cull the rest of the planet
>He doesn't know about world war 3 with China

Attached: 1536840600114.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Comfy read, thank (you) user

I cannot surpass this level of comfiness. But I sense an underlying fear, as if the house is both a sanctuary and a prison.

Pretty nice work, user.

This is straight up beautiful.

Would just go back to my mother's house. She lives alone, near the woods in very sparsely inhabited area, closest city is some 50 km. That would make danger of raiders little smaller. She already has her own well for water and the soil there is good for both livestock and vegetables. I have guns, gear and training and I can make the trip there in two and half day on foot while keeping out of cities and roads.

That or I would collect few of my friends with guns and we would go to now empty military artillery range - it's a huge, deep forests area, mostly untouched by a human hand in last 100 years other than military activity. And that makes it even better - there are tons of unexploded ordnance with many pockets of safe space and I have current maps of those too. Terrain is also good - very difficult with occasional swamps. There we could establish pretty comfy hold and use it as a FOB for future supply raids, since there are some cities around. Not walking distance, but still okay. Issue here is that someone could have same idea and it is pretty sure they would be geared too.

find some friends and form a mercenary company, roaming the wasteland killing bandits and mutated monsters in exchange for water and other supplies.

Attached: tfk_keyvis16-1024x645.jpg (1024x645, 166K)

I live with a group of 10 guys 4 women, and 6 children
We have a small settlement going
We have 5 groups of 2 for jobs
We have 2 scavengers, 2 hunters, 2 builders, 2 guards, and 2 leaders.
I am one of the guards
The four women are divided between 1 leader, 1 hunter, 1 builder, and 1 guard. I luckily drew the long straw so i got a wife. However i can tell the scavengers and my fellow guardsman resent me for it.
I spend my days wandering our small base and killing whoever or whatever tries to steal our supplies.
One time i caught a kid, no older than 10 rummaging through our wheat supply. In a moment of weakness i let him run off with a half full sack. Damn near got exiled for that. I don't make mistakes like that anymore. With my 3 daughters and wife i can not afford the luxury of mercy.

Attached: forgive me.jpg (480x615, 60K)