Bros a few coworkers just pointed out straight silver fucking hairs on my head and I'm 23

Bros a few coworkers just pointed out straight silver fucking hairs on my head and I'm 23
This shit is genetic- my uncle went full silver hair when he was 25 and I've been looking around the internet seeing what people think and all I get is cope answers "Oh duude girls love that shit" like they do for every guy insecure about something, can someone give me the non COPE answer and tell me if it's over? I don't obviously look like pic related but I'm not too bad looking

Attached: 22521e454d9014ced2aca19026427f17.png (500x750, 619K)

Stop being such a fucking pussy

just dye it, whats the fucking problem

Fuck you fat powerlifter, some people here actually care about their appearance

It's something nice to have, you retard. It's looks great and makes you look more mature without wrinkles and shit. Especially if you have darker hair it will look great.nStop humble bragging.

Same thing here, I have silver hairs and I'm 22. It's genetics. I don't think it looks bad though.

I'm not humble bragging I genuinely thought it was over, I knew it was better than balding but still i don't wan to look old

As long as you're good lookin its fine.

I'm 24. My gf told me about grey hairs on the back of my head here and there, but she's into it, and i know she doesn't lie because her dad has white hair, and a lot of actors that she admires do as well.
I don't remember that anyone in my family was grey in the young age, usually after 40yo.
My family also has strong genes for MPB, the most extreme (Steve Ballmer) version, and my brother (28) is balding beyond repair

I don't like neither of it, but i was shorthaired half of my life, and shaven head the other half, so when something bad about my hair hits me i'll just go bald again.
Yes, it sucks, but that's nature for you. 80% of hollywood males over 35 wear wigs if it's a constellation for you

You'll enjoy it, believe me. Women love that shit. Just don't shave it too short, let it show a bbit and work it into your hairstyle. Best: Post a pic of your face and hair (you can blackout your actual face, just so we can see how it falls)

It's actually pretty cool

Fuck that, fight the balding. If you haven't started balding yet, as soon as you see signs fight it with propecia and transplants. Don't become a baldlet bro

I wish I had it.
Lucky you OP

man.... it's over for you... just shave it off bro...

I just turned 21, had noticeable grey hairs since I was 17 but the number of them has been rapidly increasing over the past year. I think its game over for me lads.

Attached: 1547517182000.jpg (500x500, 57K)

my hair is pitch black but I wouldnt mind silver, maybe you only feel bad because you didnt chose too
if you feel bad about it because you think it doesnt look good, remember zoomers dye their hair white and shit

Attached: file.png (1777x747, 2.84M)

This is what I thought of when I saw OP thread
Tom Cruise looks fucking great with peppered hair

>you get to be a silver fox when you're young enough to pull fresh pussy and enjoy it
>complain about it
A retard is you OP

This. OP is the male equivalent of a women kvetching about bigger tits.

Is your diet trash?
if not, it's probably just genetic.

If you go gray while young, it means you cannot go bald.