5'5 manlet

>5'5 manlet
>28
>Kissless handholdless virgin
>Be told to be better

I fucking dedicated everything to increase my chances.
>Literal MBA grad top tier school
>High up the corporate ladder, big $ and C-level lease budget
>Regional boxing champ, fitness enthusiast
>Personal Armani designer selecting & custom-fitting clothes

I failed bros. I maxed my stats to the best of my ability, but you know what, I don't feel sad or angry anymore.

I did my best and gave it a shot. I was never claiming to be deserving of love, but I certainly longed to hold someone close to me and be a protector and provider.

I just think you guys should hear my story, because this is the moment I will voluntarily remain celibate. It will break my mothers heart, but I don't believe my pride would allow me to finance a post-wall used-up roastie.

Goodbye

Attached: 1547330640366.gif (1200x900, 374K)

have you tried just being yourself ?
Have you user??

Have you tried talking to women? Have you asked any out? How did it go? Are you sure your social skills has nothing to do with your faikure?
You've invested so much, may as well go down swinging before giving up

I've never compromised on my integrity as human being. I also hold the notion that we must forge our being with our willpower to excel in life and attitude.

In a sense I was very much impacted by the works of Plato. I therefore held a belief that we must strive for perfection, even though we will never achieve it. I tried to reflect this belief in my attitude with others and in my career.

But I believe that in many cases, my forthcoming and accomodating attitude might have been interpreted as weakness. Some even tried to exploit me or try to get me to orbit them. But I don't believe in such hypergamous concepts put forth by promiscious women.

this is the best vegeta larp i've ever seen kek

My social skills are superb, i am cobtiniously judged by my conduct and leadership skills so I have no choice but to be atleast a journeyman in interpersonal skills.

I asked plenty of women out, tinder, PUA theories, bumblebee etc. I tried everything. My coping mechanism was to write off female interest in chads within my sensory range as merely incidental or an singular and arbitrary fixations by the opposite sex.

Truth of the matter is that i'm a sensitive man and didn't wish to see reality as it is. That I am simply unattractive, mainly due to my height. I was simply seen as friend or some guy, with no female ever taking an active interest in me.

I thought maybe i'm an autist or don't understand the clues of women, but in honesty when I see women communicating with Chads, it is clear as crystal to me that I don't hold a candle to them. 5'5 in Norway is below average by a long shot.

pretty much. vegeta would wear a ton of armani and other tasteless brands while getting mogged and doing nothing to better himself

Attached: 6ad5yhr5f3601.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I have rarely been this honest with myself.
'tis a sign that i'm over the delusions and self-assurances I have told myself in the past.

I can honestly claim that my best relational experiences have been in a few dreams. I'm therefore content with the fact that God has atleast granted my wish to be with a woman even if it was just a fleeting moment.

We cuddled in a hazy summerday on the grass. We fell backwards and kept on laughing. Even though I don't remember her face , she had the sweetest presence I have ever experienced.

The experience was so severe, I felt in utter shock by waking up and realizing she was gone. I literally felt shattered for weeks and tried to force myself to sleep to meet her again. I never told this to anyone, I imagine it must sound pretty sad to express this experience coming from a desolate young man.

Alas. It only happened a few times.

Have you tried being yourself?
Pic related

Attached: froy-gutierrez-2.jpg (900x750, 89K)

The designer is from Armani, my clothing were nothing of the sorts. In fact I find brands such as Versace and Armani and the sorts to be gaudy, tasteless and often worn by poor uneducated fools trying to showcase riches.

I had him mostly craft bespoke apparel that carry no brand name, save for the Dormeuil name of the fabric I usually selected.

that sounds actually pretty based. do you have any pics?

>Vegeta cucked yamcha for bulma so you still have hope user
>yamcha is still a single fucking loser

Why not transition and try life as a sissy? You have nothing to lose right now and you are a manlet.

I'm sorry, this picture is the best I can do given the circumstances.

I hope this thread can help other guys like me. Don't elude yourself thinking it will get better, the fascade will only hurt you more once it comes crashing down.

Attached: IMG_20190117_225127.jpg (1840x3235, 1.56M)

im a 5'2 virgin fembot at 21. where do u live user?

Fuck off you fucking faggot lover

Attached: oof_ow.png (960x948, 443K)

Stop RPing you manlet fag. Why don't you just pay for FRS if you're doing so well for yourself? You could easily pull some pussy if you had face and money.

It's disturbing that I had more gay/sissy people giving me signs than actual girls.

My tinder is set to girls exclusively for example, still hits from guys/traps. I guess being a manlet is desirable in circles that dabble in more degenerate sexual endeavours. It is nothing for me though, I just want to start a happy family with healthy kids and a proper wife that I can love.

Do you talk like this in real life?
Sounds hella dumb.
Not as in you sound like a stupid person but it sounds like you are a nerd.
Learn to be more casual. ..
But anyways 5.5? Go to asia, that is your last hope.

I'm sorry fembot. After exposing myself like this, any physical meetup would only end up in humiliation. Allow me to keep my mask, please. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck, you're still young and in your prime.

Regional boxing champ where? OMEGALUL

Attached: matrix.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

I understand what you mean, and I agree this way of engaging people somewhat forces a more formal conversation when it shouldn't.

I think i'm far too insecure and wound up given my current predicament. I think my bookish inclination does not help much in appearing casual either.

I dislike nerds and people too close to the trees though. I've always been more of a forest guy, so rest assured I can practice rational ignorance and put things in perspective.

The exact same thing happenend to me 3 times during my life. I miss so much these dreams, and my biggest fear is that they never happen again

Have a hug brother, those experiences are intense. I don't think many people experience this kind of stuff. But then again, most people have their yearning hearts stilled in the more tangible realm...

Im 5ft 4 and have gotten laid without paying for it. It aint hard dude. Lol

Never had one like you guys as an adult but I had one as a boy for some reason. I wasn't even into girls at the time. I didn't care but still had a dream about one. I ended up losing my virginity at 24.

This thread ain't about getting laid. It's about a higher form of love.

Keep your rotten thots and hambeasts, I need sustainable wife material that knows how to raise my kids both physically as well as mentally.

If you're not a Chad, you're fucked OP. Height isnt the end all be all from what Ive noticed as my 5'4 friend has a gf, but could be your narcissism from I'm seeing.

It's some group od faggots purposefully spamming every single threas with that shit.

Mate, we could analyze and try to find some overt flaw in my personality or social dynamic and have a "aha!" moment of why I fail.

The truth is that I am confident in the fact that i'm beyond help, don't mistake that for narcissism. Saying i'm a narcissist is just a way to cope. The way girls hit on chads is something I will never experience.

It hurts. I'm a healthy male with no mental issues. I too am drawing the short straw. The end.