Alright guys, I have decided to commit a suicide in a couple of following months...

Alright guys, I have decided to commit a suicide in a couple of following months. I even have a method - I want to commit suicide by cop.

Do you guys have any juicy tips on how to make the police kill me as soon as possible?
And before you ask - yes I have thought about other methods of ending my life but I know that I would eventually pussy out. This way I know that somebody else will do the dirty job for me.

Serious answers please.

Attached: doeeeeet.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/DIY-carbon-tape-Taser-proof-jacket/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>any juicy tips
Be a nigger

Try to get a hold of a real gun, if not possible just get a BB gun or something and spray it to make it look realistic.

Then get somewhat drunk and call 911 with a story like there's an armed burglar (bonus points for breaking your windows make it seem somewhat more realistic

I am white and live in a country that has pretty much 0% of niggers so I cant even paint myself brown and pretend to be a nigger with chimp behavior. But nice try.

threaten the police with a fake gun

Interesting. Would it help if I did it public? Like I would call them telling them that there is some sort of weirdo bother ppl and that he has a knife?

Would a knife be ok?

yes, if they have you at gun point and you run towards them they will 100% shoot you

I haven't heard of such cases but I think you have a greater chance of being tasered then shot.

Yeah I kinda really dislike the idea of being tasered. Any idea how I might dodge that? Thick clothes maybe?

it takes some work but:

instructables.com/id/DIY-carbon-tape-Taser-proof-jacket/

what if they shoot OP in the leg and just arrest him ?
also do you care about the fact that your family and others will remember that you ran at a cop with a weapon ?

Excellent. Thanks user! Before my suicide I will make a thread in here and post some details so you guys will know where it happened.

Make history, and post a thread on Jow Forums saying dont come to _____ tommorow and I'll keep you forever in my memories

well they shot a dude dead when he ran towards to police with a knife

>only suicide by cop or do you want to take people with you?
Maybe have a hostage at gunpoint move to a window with the hostage and scream "I WILL KILL HIM NOW" maybe a marksmen will take you out

Attached: 1546315383794.jpg (1033x1200, 620K)

>Caring about familys opinion on my actions

Senpai, I havent done that for the last 4 years. They are pieces of shit and I dont care about them anymore. Infact I kinda want to be known as the one who did this.

As for the legshot and arrest I will make sure to charge them fast. I might even get lucky and score some meth so they will have tougher time bringing me down.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Well not exactly. I mean, the people I would like to hurt by taking them hostage are not very likely to meet me ever again. But I was thinking about that too. I dont know, I dont want to give the cops much of a change with negotiations and tricks.

Quick action - thats what I am for.

Suice by cop only works in 'Murica. In other countries police are trained to only use their guns when absolutely necessary (and unlike amerimutts they actually do so). Also outside the US cops ton shoot to kill. They might shoot you in the legs but not much more.

Why Jow Forums user? I thought I will keep it just in here or in /b/...

What qualifies as a absolute necessity? I think that guy charging you full speed with a knife might be one...

I figured because "Don't come to ___ tommorow" tends to be posted on Jow Forums but I suppose from rainbow mouth shotgun to the head kid the word will spread somehow eventually.

do it in mexico for maximum lulz

Fair enough. I will make 3 posts on Jow Forums. /b/, Jow Forums and Jow Forums.

Just a quick reminder that a bullet will not 100% kill you (even a headshot). So you have to make stand. The hardest part is prob not to faint or get knocked out by a bullet.

Attached: 1547123107711.jpg (523x800, 68K)

I was kinda thinking about setting myself on fire before charging the police. It make me more intimidating and will probably prevent the police from performing CPR. (But I also plan to get high and drunk so I wont feel that much pain)

Probably going to be ignored but worth a try: please find another way to kill yourself instead of scarring another human being for life by forcing their survival instinct to kick in and make them blow you to pieces. Not only that, more people survive being shot by cops than you'd expect. They don't aim for the head.

>the shoot you in the legs meme
those cops obviously never played any call of duty, what if the crook has last stand pro unironically? Cops shoot to kill for a reason, to minimize risk to themselves. Which is pretty smart.

Pull a gun. Doesn't matter what gun or how you do it, if a cop sees a gun pointed at them you're fucking dead.

>wanting to die in Mexico

Even I, a suicidal good for nothing jerk-off, dont want to die in Mexico. Most of the Mexicans dont even want to live and die there....

absolute legend, bonus points for livestream.

When will you post thread and can you use a code word in the post? like Catdogs

You will panic when you set yourself on fire.
You will not have a clear mind since you are in shock and either pass out or die a painful death.
The cops will not shoot you since you are on fire and rendert useless

>i'd pussy out on any other method
>but i wont when i engage an armed police officer

i can already see your skinny fat low test ass making half hearted threats to a police officer knowing damn well that you aren't going to die because you can't even scare a fucking squirrel. You'll get sent to a mental hospital where they force feed you drugs and eventually discharge you. On the bright side you will get the opportunity for NEETbux.

GTFO with that moral/normalfag bullshit. Human beings scarred me so its only fair I inflict some scars back before I leave this god forsaken place.

Attached: 204369.jpg (960x722, 85K)

Like I said, cops shoot to kill in murica because they can get away with it. In civilized countries they actually get prosecuted if they end up killing someone. I remember reading about a case where a German cop was going to shoot an armed criminal in the legs but the bullet ricocheted off of a fence and killed him. Afaik he was convicted of manslaughter.

Not soon. Give it 3-4 months. No lifestream, I will do it in public where I want to make my statement towards society and people.

Shooting in the leg "nonlethally" is a great way to hit an artery.

holy shit Germany is cucked

Attempt to assassinate Donald Trump
Maybe do the world a favor and actually complete the task

Looking forward to seeing your resolve user.
Best of wishes.

>skinny fat

D-Do you have a camera in my room, user? Also I am not going to be sober for this mind you. I am also planning to do a no fap before my suicide so I will be more agressive.

>free NEETbux in case I fail

Its a win-win situation. However that doesnt mean I wouldnt try again after some time ;)

Attached: 206772.jpg (746x960, 95K)

Thank you. See you all soon, space cowboys.

based and redpilled.

>not having a cops that will take your life at your command

Why do Germcucks even pay taxes?

I think it's time to blow this thing.
3 2 1

Attached: Bang..gif (320x240, 618K)