Tfw your semen has been completely watery lately

>tfw your semen has been completely watery lately
I don't know what I did to make it like that, but at least I'm not trying to have kids.

Attached: 31DBFFB2-D6B6-40FB-B722-DB02D6E8969C.jpg (1252x1252, 165K)

Maybe stop masturbating every single day you fucking buffoon.

watery semen is a sign of low sperm count. stop jacking off tard

I know it means low sperm count and I've been jerking off every day for 17 years. This is the first time this has happened when I'm jerking off the first time of the day and it usually happens after about my fifth time ejaculating in a row, and theres usually a low volume of it. Since I was jerking off for the first time, today, there's regular volume, but it's all watery.

>jerking off every day for 17 years.
I think you've had enough, OP.

Attached: 1546850928234.jpg (960x960, 283K)

Nah, I still have 40 years to go.

Wtf? Are you a moron?
Stop touching yourself you worthless subhuman pos.
I hope someone bites you tiny penis off.

Sad you are still fapping I have my twink jerk my dick into his warm mouth

no reason to panic u are 70 percent water

Fuck off normie.

>gay
Get out of my thread.

Yeah, mine has been too as of late, and it's just been dribbling out, then it has kept oozing out of it for like 20 minutes after cumming. I just figured I had gotten too old or something. Then the other day when I jacked off I shot out a pretty long white rope, so no clue what does it. I imagine there's tons of factors.

Yeah... I've also realized my orgasms have been stronger and I have been shooting faster as well. It's weird.

Where is everyone finding twinks at? I want to creampie one badly.

So you wouldn't let a sissy or twink give you a boigasm?

Not him but most robots find them off of Grindr or end up becoming one.

No. I'm not gay, faggot.

So you start edging, stop, then start again? I find that does it

As long as you dont touch their boiclits its straight

Mine's all gooey and sticky and I always have to manually pull the last strand out of my dick with my fingers. It's getting fucking annoying. This never used to happen to me and I masturbate way less than I used to.

Mine has always been watery but my test is normal.

My twink can't cum do to medications but might is a middle mix I can shoot it pretty far if I'm not going to cum in his mouth or bagina

Quit being a delusional fuck.

Fuck off autist.
Get off my internet

You know what board you are on right? This is home base of robot operations to take down certain people like yourself.

My semen is yeeellow. Yellowish, disgusting, not pure white like on the internet.

Attached: psychofeel.jpg (120x125, 4K)

Only true robots ejaculate black semen.

Anyone else unable to ejaculate? My cum just drips out

could be something in your diet. i took a bunch of vitamins when i was a healthfag and i think this "maca" supplement turned my cum yellow