What's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten from Jow Forums?

What's the best piece of advice you've ever gotten from Jow Forums?

Attached: 1547003257141.gif (320x320, 3.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap5Qvg_Mhuw
youtube.com/watch?v=pEoql5o6Vx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

confidence > height > body

quit Jow Forums, eat more

SS

That everything fit tells me to do, in any case, i have to do the opposite.

Don't listen to the advice people here give you

Don't take lifting advice off an obese crippled redneck

That nobody cares

Cringe is the doms of social gains and dwelling on social blunders is for losers

Attached: 1555119213043.jpg (1114x836, 147K)

No one cares if you're Jow Forums but you.

Don't lift for girls.

Fuck bitches get money.

>Heavy compounds and few islolation work is better than any bro split bodybuilding routine
>Doing HIIT cardio will help gains

That I should leave Jow Forums

Attached: 1554070167019.jpg (705x435, 21K)

Vaping is for bitches

Attached: scientists-are-still-learning-about-the-long-term-health-effects-of-e-cigarettes.jpg (1300x652, 68K)

cringe and bluepilled
face + height > everything else

>Cringe is the doms of social gains
wow actually good advice

Leave this place.

I'm still DYEL level, but in my beginning stages here, I've made some progress with this mentality and I believe this user is correct

But my doms are gone after a day, the cringe stays forever. I still get physical pain thinking about stuff I did more than 10 years ago

Unironically all the lookism shit.

Face is everything in life. Getting a hair transplant and rhinoplasty and a bunch of other things for my face changed EVERYTHING. Confidence is complete bullshit. Women who have treated me like shit before will now act nice to me. I don't have to use prostitutes anymore, Tinder actually works because I look good.

Surgery has done 10000% more for me than benching 3 plates ever did.

That's why you're a loser. Nobody else in the world is thinking about dumb shit you did 10 years ago get over it

Attached: 4632123600000578-5069245-image-a-5_1510304128396.jpg (634x826, 57K)

that Jow Forums is full of salty crab people that want to do nothing but pull you down

>Confidence is complete bullshit
You fucking idiot.

not an argument, copelet.

what a waste of dubby dubs

No one cares if you’re at the gym.
I wouldn’t go to the gym because of my social autism but after being told that going to the gym has been easy

>No one cares if you’re at the gym.
depends what you mean
>No one cares
more accurate

checkin dub dubs btw

change your routine every so often! change it in a major major way too!

Dont not do everything you hear on here

Post transformation please

Ahaha yes, it's like pol with jews.

Jow Forums is no longer the bro board it used to be and you should've left a long time ago with all the other guys who made it

This.
Everytime I think of a cringe moment I make a sound of frustration, or I sperg a bit like loltyler1 and poof, the cringe is gone, if it is a recent one I just summarise the moment + what to do better&/avoid for next time, but otherwise it is just sperg noises(in private) or dismissals based on time/appeal to bandwagon.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1554865641571.png (720x407, 425K)

nice try shlomo

Not him but if you know you looking good, your confidence will be unconsciously higher

If you lift for a woman you're never going to make it

Height + Body = Confidence.
You just don't get confidence out of the blue.

Just be yourself

I catch myself thinking about dumb things I did a long time ago and scream inside "FUCK" on a pretty regular basis. It's something I'm trying to stop doing. I'm hard on myself on a regular basis for these things and it's not helpful at all.

fitness-related: drop the bro-split training and focus on getting strong on the big 5

in general: trying to make people like you by adapting your behavior/language to what you think they prefer never works

hip drive

Stop lifting weights and just do bodyweight training. Best decision ever.

Just ask her out.
She said no btw.

Best advice I ever got is that you can burn calories faster with a hairdryer because heat burns body fat.

Attached: 20190418_193951.jpg (4032x2268, 2.6M)

This is so wrong...

wowooaah easy on the americanism

Its a start my guy. Get rejected and move on to the next one. Que Sara and all that

Based

Attached: 1277ECD1-8DBF-4B9D-83C0-E8B9038B0939.jpg (405x513, 117K)

Just try your best and be yourself.

Gym thots are attention whores that want to sue you for easy money

go to the gym and don't be a tard

I've got no where else yo go

Attached: 1555547911999.jpg (645x773, 40K)

Sure, it doesn't come out of the blue. It sure as shit doesn't come out of just being big, though.

Read the sticky

here are the best leads that Jow Forums will ever get

Then his statement about confidence being bullshit is invalidated. You can be a literal 3d rendered Chad but if you don't have the confidence to even hold a conversation then no women is going to want you.

thank you for blessing us with real advice user

imma read the book

just fucking breathe bro

Unironically the best advice I ever got from Jow Forums is that squatting is a meme and big legs will make you look goofy as fuck and it's not attractive

put a balled up sock in your underwear and all the thirsty gym thots will reveal their true whorish nature, dreaming of being airtighted by your 'imagined' shlong.

pic related

Attached: 1555602752365.png (684x304, 19K)

I know, just get them toned by running or biking. Was a serious runner for years every girl said I had great legs and ass. Never lifted legs.

Every now and then Jow Forums actually helps out.

When I do a cringe moment I always make it into a greentext story the next day and post it on Jow Forums thereby turning it into comedy/entertainment for tens of anons and possibly even hundreds of lurkers

this is true as long as your not a complete retard like those guys who swing from cable machines, etc.

this is true

Don't levae Jow Forums, eat healthy foods, don't drink or smoke, masturbate freely

What the fuck do you mean by "dom"?

lurk more
fucking newfags

do you are have stupid.png

wait

FACE FRAME HEIGHT

"get your mom to spot you, especially on bench" turned out fucking solid, thanks bro, wherever you are.

How much for a decent nose job?

Leave Jow Forums
I haven't listened

Attached: Time.jpg (378x360, 23K)

Da hell u do to that pizza

is that sausage?

Attached: huh whos ass cheeks are there.jpg (730x485, 23K)

Finishing Weakness

youtube.com/watch?v=ap5Qvg_Mhuw
youtube.com/watch?v=pEoql5o6Vx8
I'll get raped for posting Peterson but these genuinely helped.
It was only getting worse for me. After 14 years since I first noticed the bad habbits it slowly evolved into borderline Tourettes, and I was losing the ability to hold it in around others. 11 Months of reflection after watching and I have it almost entirely under control with the worst being mended entirely.

Go to failure every set except failure

honeslty, i d second that. no fucking clue what he tries to say there. explain for someone who speaks english as a lingua franca

i lost grip of reality, these days i can't distinguish between blatant newfagetory and genuine sarcasm

get out.

to constantly strive for perfection despite never actually being able to achieve it

Attached: 1536125553515.jpg (801x801, 163K)

Attached: Ohwow.jpg (562x437, 38K)

Attached: 1539823579766.jpg (450x450, 26K)

Unironically gonna try this

Never going to make it.

Kek

This is SOLID, listen to this user

Delayed onset muscle soreness

is that sean kingston

Om

Wtf i wrote om not om

The best advice I ever got from Jow Forums was to never listen to Jow Forums. The only other time I get good "advice" from fit is when natty guys who made it are just casually talking and the best you can do it copy them, that and getting turned on to supplements I might not have known about otherwise.

Lookism shit is a cope for helpless virgins projecting their depressive delusions. Avoid them like the plague.

Lifting without fixing your diet is pointless

>copelet
You do know you're siding with a guy who got a fucking nose job, right?

>delayed onset muscle soreness.
You know when your legs hurt the day after squatting?

More sleeping. I'm sleeping 7-8hours instead of the usual 4-6h and oh boy does it make a huuuge difference on everything. Everything.

Don't kys

danny devito is more attractive than your depressing ass