NoFap is now a manga

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-19 Megami no Sprinter - Chapter 13.png (847x1104, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/is-hungary-experiencing-a-policy-induced-baby-boom
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7242091/
youtube.com/watch?v=3_y2Vd8OvuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

had to drop it because of the retarded
>super hot school nurse has never had sex teehee she doesn't even know what a penis looks like she's so pure!
stupid fucking jap tropes

kek, I bet this shit is sponsored by the government to try and get the birth rate back up.

Why the fuck cant white nations do the same?

i like a lot better than the usual western whore who sucked so many cocks that she can't even taste food anymore

B R E E D

Attached: Abe.jpg (1176x1600, 847K)

because whites aren't in charge in their own nations

Attached: jewmeme.jpg (378x214, 35K)

this is so retarded

Attached: 922F2536-1FB6-4F9E-A01C-F4601E1A0B63.jpg (2000x989, 531K)

white guilt. hungary is trying though, so we'll see how it works out for them
>this one extreme is bad so let's go to the other extreme even though it's unrealistic and played out as fuck
she doesn't have to be a cock hungry whore. hell, you can even make her an untouched flower, but the "i-i-i-is this what a p-p-p-p-p-penis looks like?!" shit is so fucking stupid

Fuck off kike

sauce?

>white guilt. hungary is trying though, so we'll see how it works out for them
Care to elaborate?

ifstudies.org/blog/is-hungary-experiencing-a-policy-induced-baby-boom

have fun getting prostate cancer retard

Attached: 9F183CE3-A86E-4941-8442-FDFA4B8E263C.png (1230x843, 1.05M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7242091/
>in before but they probably weren't celibate

Attached: abe birthrate.png (500x350, 214K)

I dropped it because MC is a fag with no drive. If he actually wanted to become a pro runner and did competitions or literally anything happened in the story, it wouldn't be so awful. It's just generic nip wankbait with no plot or goal. FUCK OFF AND WRITE A FUCKING STORY YOU LAZY NIP FUCKS I FUCKING HATE JAPANESE MEDIA.

So being a clergymen makes having cancer less likely?

That's been a thing OP, it's called my balls lmao

Catholics are the only ones that insist on celibate clergy.

Now I want to see what the same study would say about protestant clergymen in New York.

fucking lmao

megami no sprinter
I hate having this thread every 2 weeks when some redditor discovers a several years old manga about nofap

4 and a half days in, considering ending it. I have no other joys in my life other than fapping, and a functional dick with a imaginary gf 85 days from now is too distant of an image to keep me hooked.
I don't feel an urge to to anything else to fill the time, I just do the same or even less.

jokes aside did the method of this manga really work?the testosterone reset thing seem legit

Someone post the manga panel of that one girl telling the guy that it's selfish that you don't take care of yourself and consider how others see him

lost it at
>condom

>don't feel an urge to do anything else to fill the time
Of course not user, you'd rather fap. At this point you have to force yourself to do something else instead until you're over the initial shit period.

took me a bit, but I found it for you bud

Attached: 1510179010728.jpg (924x572, 225K)

Nofap doesn't address the core problem, you guys are doing it to get sex, not to develop yourselves, you're fucking addicts

youtube.com/watch?v=3_y2Vd8OvuY