Who would win a fight?

I think lebron wins with his superior cardio in a close match up. If halfthor gets ahold of Lebron tho its probably over.

Attached: lbht.jpg (2501x1500, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eI3wXUdGv14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

assuming both are untrained, Bjornsson is substantially larger and stronger so my money would be on him

theres no doubt hes got 100-120 lbs on Lebron but I think cardio is such a huge part of fighting that it evens the playing field.

In a street fight or what?

I feel like I've seen halfthor move pretty fast, I'd say if lebron cant heem the guy with the first haymaker, thor would grab him and just crumple him up into a ball

In a gun fight or what?

yea street fight, no rules other than no weapons

Shaw does a lot of cardio training and I’m sure boxing is part of that. Shaw would absolutely smash that nigger without a scratch. These dudes pop blood vessels by lifting 1000 pounds, a punch from someone else is nothing to them.

That's not brian shaw m8

All of the strongmen look the same. Is that Thor?

a real street fight lasts only minutes. So the bigger and stronger guy will more likely win.

Concrete floor is a very important factor in streetfighting. That's why Judo does poorly in MMA but magnificently in streetfights.

Strongmen have decent cardio
They are not like powershitters who only train 3 movements

bjornsson in a streetfight swing war but lebron in mma because of conditioning, assuming he doesn't fight like a total retard

Aye

nigger does that look like Brian Shaw?

Man I wish I was 6’5”+ I hate being 6’1”. It’s tall enough I mog most people in my area so it’s too tall to really complain, but it’s fucking 6’1”. I could have gotten to 6’5” if I took my health more seriously as a kid and teen, I had a 7’ great grandfather.

Strongmen have to have to have good conditioning, there's decent number of moving and time limited events.

Cardio is a huge part of trained fighting.
Untrained fighting involves some flailing fists and then a clinch as the combatants instinctively grab onto whatever they can.
In this situation Haftthor wins hands-down.

This. I think it would pretty much be like how the mountain fights in GOT except it would be against an endurance athelete his same size. Like if that nigga who got his skull crushed was 6’8”

Thor's been doing boxing for cardio for years now. There's an embarassing vid out there of his first time sparring, he gassed after a few minutes. That was also his first time, and he doesn't need more than 30 seconds for a guy 150 pounds lighter.

Bodyweight is a profound advantage in a fight, especially if it's goes to the grappling and ends up on ground, that goes 10 fold if neither guy is a trained/experienced fighter.

That said any pro MMA guy would dance circles around either of these giants and KO them quick. Different sports.

Very good point.

Even BJJ is 100% useless in a streetfight against multiple attackers. Its a VERY 1 on 1 specific sport.

Judo is better for AVOIDING going to the ground. With multiple attackers (non-whites) you never want to be on the ground. Even of you get on top of 1 guy you got 5 kicking you in the head.

Lebron is the same height as Shaw and doubtless has much more developed fast twitch muscles. Lebron would throw three punches before Shaw or whoever the person featured in the original post is could flutter their gargantuan eyelids.

t. nigger and/or nigger-lover

bjorn because he is bigger. I guarantee Lebron has never been in a fight and I doubt Bjorn has.

The only defense against multiple attackers is to be a very high level striker and capable of running.
Also get good at leg kicks, normies don’t know how to defend it and they hurt like shit.

Would a kick to the knee on an untrained person not be fairly easy to do with lowish risk?
I feel like a hyperextendes knee would stop him chasing you

Look up Mariusz Pudzianowski if you want to see how an excellent strongman fared in MMA. Protip: not as good as you would think.

Look up Deontay Wilder too, dude did football and basketball, started boxing pretty late and now holds a heavyweight title.

thats what ive been saying. Halfthor is gonna get tired swinging his tree trunk arms around after 30 seconds. Lebron would gas him out in a couple of min and then wail on him.

Agreed. When I said Judo to throw a guy who tries to bring you to the ground I meant; to not end up on ground before Running away

They're a little better than powerlifters but it's still fundamentally an anaerobic activity. Nobody who weights 400 lbs is going to have "good" cardio compared to someone like Lebron. Brian Shaw got easily out-cardioed by his Crossfitter wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=eI3wXUdGv14

Have you ever seen a fight with untrained fighters go longer than 10 seconds?

yeah that's my idea. in street fights it's just throwing big swings hoping it connects.
in mma, lebron would just keep his distance while the other dude tires himself out

Yes? Plus street fights are usually between people who are more or less equal in size. Lebron isn't going to clinch with a guy like Halfthor; he'll stick and move

Bjornsson is much bigger and stronger, so I'd give it to him. I've never seen a street fight last for more than 2 minutes, so cardio isn't as much of a factor