ITT: fit apporved tattz

ITT: fit apporved tattz

Attached: ct561001.jpg (600x600, 48K)

Attached: 475965_367193916731241_1865351901_o.jpg (1569x939, 93K)

OOF

Attached: 73A0B3CC-3A5B-48C0-8CFA-89849EDD1C1F.jpg (960x480, 56K)

...don't exist

A wise man once told me that tattos show not what your are or have, but what you want other people to think of you

Post body to prove me wrong, are you natty?

/thread
my innate respect for someone drops substantially when I see visible tattoos

Attached: 1449793613831.png (355x268, 199K)

Small wrists, small weights, meme font and quote. Overall an absolute disgrace of a tattoo.

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-101649__01.jpg (1008x639, 141K)

Tattoos are incredibly gay. The only time they are alright is if it’s some war vet with a military tattoo or some prisoners gang shit.

Attached: w6Zx14iltDtpkcYbEyPDZRwE5-h-eoOF3j7g3uJZxEY[1].jpg (978x671, 96K)

for femanons

Attached: 1511410105349.jpg (960x960, 160K)

that's cringe as fuck

Attached: viking cross tattoo designs.jpg (736x972, 91K)

Attached: jap dragon.png (225x225, 143K)

Attached: Zhou_Cloud_Dragon_large.png (583x926, 586K)

Attached: E_Zhou_dragon.png (330x430, 95K)

A lot of non-war vets gets some really gay shit. Ive seen the worse in my time in the navy

That's dumb. Tattoos are a fun collection. That's all.

Trailer parks aren't fit

Those are the gayest, and always look like shit

BASED

Traditional/Tribal ones from ur nation

Attached: tatutshqiptare_web_fb.jpg (443x311, 195K)

What if you’re black xD

Was thinking of getting my family crest. It is cool because it's Armstrong and I lift to make my arms strong haha

Attached: 4084c1993e6f11bd20aa19b9c26dc766.gif (335x450, 63K)

Attached: sub-saharan_10B.jpg (194x250, 21K)

That's clearly prison lad.

I'll never understand why Jow Forums hates tattoos so much.

If you're too dark for ink to show, you could do branding instead. I've heard of black frats doing that.

Especially roidfags
>noo u must be natural dont fill ur body with ink
I mean, dont they get the irony?

Apparently my fathers sides Clan Crest (pic related)

Tattoos are for faggots and women though

Attached: a0705f535af54ce84aba4d293704c8d3.jpg (550x700, 114K)

you don't have a family crest

Generally, because they look like shit and are a marker that the person makes poor life choices.

>He doesn't have prayers on his arms to chant while lifting

Attached: 1526585354288.jpg (540x711, 37K)

Because normies get tats.

as a guy with shitty tattoos himself

...yiiiiiiikes

Attached: 1555103491927.jpg (1242x1165, 84K)

This.

As soon as I see a tattoo the person drops a full tier in my respect for them and their intelligence. Slaves used to be tattooed for a reason.

Marking your skin with some kind of 'personality' shows exactly what your actual personality lacks. There is nothing that you can't express through the content you add to the world or your words and actions. Even commemorative ones are dubious. You honor the fallen through ritual.

I got fit before getting my tattoo because i think skinny or fat people with tattoos look dumb

>t. Too scared to join because massive pussy so projecting it to others through hate
Haha get a load of this bitchfaggot.

Wait until you get a big boy job.

Tattoos are for insecure people and also trashy people.

If I see you have a visible tattoo, while wearing shorts and a t-shirt, I automatically assume you’re not the brightest person.

I make 6 figures

Scared? Nah, I think my nation's military are the bad guys because of whose in charge. I won't be a slave.

Keep telling yourself that pussy.
>muh ibrayell

>ITT: fit apporved tattz

Attached: 1546392456329.jpg (744x933, 95K)

Attached: OP tattoo.jpg (853x1280, 140K)

>they always look like shit
That’s what makes them badass. My Vietnam bet uncle has a shitty mermaid tattoo with her tits out an an America flag that he got from some dude in Thailand. Something like that is cooler than some hypernstylized shit some goober wasted 500 bucks on

My daughter's name is on my left pec

Post paycheck faggot

Mr Cool Ice is the only person allowed to have tattoos

That's not badass, it's retarded. Military fags are retards who had no skills or options in life. At least ex cons are actual hard.

I think people should just commission paintings, they last longer, can be passed down, sold, and if you get bored of them, you can just hang something else on the wall.

explanation please idk what im looking at

Not him but you’re a puppet and a tool. You had no path in life so you decided to be a slave. You cope by making fun of the people you know are right. Fuck you, fuck Israel, and fuck ZOG.

>thinking being a self hating cuck and a CAIR shill makes you woke
Lol

Attached: 1552680848146.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

A Jow Forums approved tattoo

Attached: OP.jpg (640x637, 192K)

>killing muslims is bad!
says the leftist faggot in california, high on his throne of shit and methadone needles

Attached: Buff Pepe.jpg (511x925, 226K)

Tattoos are the mark of the pleb. And he marks himself willingly.

Attached: Japanese criminal tattoos.jpg (759x654, 134K)

Attached: Shisa Tattoo.jpg (550x550, 64K)

i could not imagine any bigger way to be a poser

Approved in my book.

Attached: afjn345ggd500.jpg (1152x1536, 459K)

To be fair the black bands are common in people who have track marks so don't judge someone off hand for that because they probably only got them because they're a retard who did heroin for years.

What a boring stupid drug

That is the gayest and most retarded tattoo ever please kill yourself

this

But normies go to the gym

Hahahahaha imagine thinking this way

I can guarantee you are the biggest low salary lookism dyel beta in your state. Where did you get this massive superiority complex

From growing up in a good neighborhood probably. That's why I look down on tattoos and plugs. Mark of the low class.

Tattoos look stupid 90% of the time but tats with "motivational" text on them are among the worst. The only tattoos that I can think of worse than motivational writing are tattoos of bugman pop culture like Star Wars and Stephen Universe.

Normies go to the gym, that doesn't mean they lift. Showing up at the gym, fucking around cluelessly on weight machines and doing some cardio might technically count as going to the gym but that's DYEL normie tier. Anyone who isn't in the 1/2/3/4 club or at least substantially progressing towards it is a gym normie.

The only real answer to this

Attached: 481733AD-9391-4E6B-8FAD-EDDC4E03CA4B.jpg (1500x1959, 675K)

My tattoos aren't for you. I like the way they look on my body and they have meaning to me. I didn't get them for anyone to look at and I don't get random shit all over just because. By the way, I grew up in a house with an annual combined income of a little less than a quarter of a million dollars and live in one of the richest counties in the country. I'm pretty low class huh

>tfw this is a good friend of mine
should i tell him Jow Forums? or let him be igorant and blissful?

Imagine getting two fucking spider webs on each of your delts because some dumbfuck at the gym tells you it'll make your shoulders look bigger

Yeah, you chose to be.

I've collected lots of things in my life, Magic the Gathering cards, katanas, retro video games etc. Every time I started a collection though I understood that as much as I liked those things, I could come to lose interest one day. I've grown out of those things and sold or discarded most of them to make room for new things. With tattoos that's not an option, they're there for life and occupy that space forever. If he ever loses interest in weight lifting he's going to look really fucking stupid with that tattoo on his flabby, middle aged DYEL body.

>My tattoos aren't for you
No shit, but that doesn't mean that everyone is going to have a positive opinion on them. You have a right to get inked and we have the right to think your tattoos are fucking stupid.

money certainly doesn't buy class and the fact you're bragging about your boomer parents pathetic income just show your nature even further.

Attached: DdTzYIYX4AA4YAZ.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>By the way, I grew up in a house with an annual combined income of a little less than a quarter of a million dollars and live in one of the richest counties in the country
I know a guy who has rich parents and grew up in one of the most expensive burbs in Silicone Valley and he's trash beyond words. His absent career focused parents were gone making stacks and letting him grow up in a soup of entitlement. He's covered in trashy tattoos and his main occupation seems to be draining his parents money who support him and have put him through expensive drug rehab time after time. He's an absolute waste of air and classless. Just because your parents have status doesn't mean you do.

There are none. Autopsies have shown that the inorganic materials in the ink get spread through your lymph nodes (the lymphatic system is engaged when healing from the scarring tattoo process) and settle in the brain stem. The brain doesn't know how to react to this so it requests more to process, hence why you always want another after getting one. You may not get one, but you consider it. The brain becomes addicted after just one, much like heroin and other hard drugs. From a religious standpoint most religions say something along the lines of don't form a blood covenant, brand, mark, or harm yourself and thousands of needle stabs to inject ink in yourself spits in the face of that.
So if someone on Jow Forums approves of a tattoo, they're brainlets and aren't true to their overall health and Jow Forumsness. Never gonna make it

ultra based

Tattos are the mark of the cattle

would have looked decent without the letters. with the letters it is just pure cringe.

You're free to have an opinion. Just weird that people project their own insecurities about not having a personality of their own.

One of the people I replied to clearly talked about growing up in a good neighborhood. My statements about my parents and where I grew up was obviously in response to that.

See above

>Roman/Greek ideals cuck
Don’t you have some little boys to diddle Socrates?

Not me, have better arms.

Attached: 3388c11c6507a1ce138c8b7a17c36f16.jpg (736x1099, 118K)

Attached: BGT.jpg (522x436, 27K)

She's super cute. It's a shame she's a lunatic.

Philippino dude at my gym has a tattoo on his arm like pic related. Doesn't speak a word of fucking English though.

Attached: American-Flag-and-Bald-Eagle-Tattoo-On-Man-Shoulder-Half-Sleeve.jpg (304x320, 37K)

I got a tattoo symbolic of my son that died in a miscarriage.
So you’re not wrong..

So I should cancel my appointment booking then?

haha

Got I love female psychopaths. Ride my dick and punch my face please

based

/thread

nod an argumend

dude what if you got a tatoo of a dick right above your dick but the end turns into your real dick so it looks like one long dick

OP is a really shit tattoo.
If you can't summarise whatever you want to say into some sort of symbol, don't get a tattoo.