Can Allah make you Jow Forums?

Can Allah make you Jow Forums?

Attached: 1555693973577.jpg (2000x1333, 246K)

Allah wont do shit for you, if you wanna be fit you have to doit yourself, dumbass.

Man all I want to do is travel to different places and impregnate exotic women all over the world while they keep it secret from their husbands and families until it’s too late.

Allah helps those who help themselves

>bulk all year
>Ramadan OMAD fasted cutting for summer

allah sucks fat cocks

Thats mental gymnastics. I take all the credit for my fitness and well being personally.

Takbir!

It's a common phrase in all religions

Al-ḥamdu lil-lāh

Which proves why religion or "theocracy" is a load of horseshit. Did you know that all of the first religions were all satanic devil worship and human sacrifice? Religion was born out of fear of the negative aspect.

Nope, but he can make you into a goat fucker.

Dunno, maybe Hell has good gyms.

Based

>Religion was born out of fear of the negative aspect
*tips fedora*
Go back to pl*bbit you faggot. Did you know all successful societies were developed because of religion? Hell, Christianity founded modern universities, and developed what are now the most advanced schools on the planet (Harvard, Oxford, Cornell, etc.) Along with establishing an educational system for teaching people how to read the bible. You secular faggots are spoiled by christian society and the freedoms they decided to give you neckbearded faggots. Meanwhile
>USSR was mostly atheist
>militant atheism (autists didn't like people believing in God so they formed a league of militant atheists, pretty much the atheist equivalent of ISIS in the USSR)
>economy crashed
>cultures were destroyed
>herr derr who gives a crap about social constructs and culture when my IQ is high
Kek

Youre an idiot who doesnt know history. Religion was around much earlier than Rome.

I like this Idea but I think I'd feel guilty about leaving my sons to live shit lives

He'll help you Jow Forums into an exploding vest.

Okay, this is epic.

Stonning is a more reliable option to get fit

Muslims are the only CHAD ALPHAs rest are kafirs.

Why?
If they helped themselves, what more do they need?
Fucking Allah taking credit for real work.

Said allah pedo whore