Why does this board no longer righteously hate normalfags?

why does this board no longer righteously hate normalfags?
why are there so many normalfag apologists here?

Attached: ted.jpg (1100x685, 61K)

because most of us have reached a point where we see no use in hating. We all want to be normies whether we know it or not. The constant hating and militant attitude is akin to those southern US senators hating fags, only to get found out in a bath house with two twinks spit roasting him

>that one evangelical caught with male hookers and meth

here is the way I cope with not being a normie:

> deny not being a normie
> attempt to emulate the normies
> duplicate normie appearance

>We all want to be normies whether we know it or not
Yeah so about that, you are wrong. The board you are looking for is called /b/, should be right at the top of the page.

Attached: 1511922024822.jpg (448x487, 47K)

because half of us ARE normies

Attached: 1545361002056.jpg (473x594, 23K)

Because the board is infested with normalfags.

it is not in my nature to be normie. You could max out my normie points and i'd still prefer to be a basement dweller.

I hate normalfags, but I also hate all humans, so it doesn't make much a difference.

>why does this board no longer righteously hate normalfags?
because 2014 was a while ago and the board is going back to what it was before meme kiddies soured everything

>why are there so many normalfag apologists here?
because the core of this board for a long time was dealing with your suffering a grief, not mewling like a bitch about others.

Attached: 1547439926784.png (540x544, 376K)

half is normies other half his underage
I wager most here are not true NEETs or over 24.. The fact that 25/30+ threads have the smallest posters yet echos this.

Attached: 1436210622147.jpg (637x1357, 441K)

eternal september
Worsshsjd djdjdjdks e dxuuebrnzisvzjdbcubfisveue nigger oregano

Jow Forums is like just behind twitter/facebook/tumblr in terms of popularity as a social media platform. the demographic has completely shifted. normalfags outnumber robots 10 to 1

this is true and I hate it so much

>why are there so many normalfag apologists here?
They aren't just apologists. Jow Forums is full of normalfags.

There are maybe three robots, including myself, that still post here.

OP here. 25 year old neet. I feel a very small minority not just on r9k but on Jow Forums these days

i'd say 5% of the board are actual deprived NEETs with no social skills, 56 are failed normies and the rest are actual normies.

Trump brought a wave of normies to Jow Forums for epek memes

Ted looks like such a chad

Moot reinstated r9k as a cry baby hugbox after we spread our depression to other boards. That's what this board is for... Spouting depression

Normal-fags can fucking get rekt

looking at data Normies are rarer now than robots so it's only natural they come here

>5%
That certainly sounds like the number of threads / posts I relate to, not even bragging I wish it were more
t. pushing 29 mamas boy

That's likely spot on since the global NEET population is 7%

I half agree with you. Most here are likely just kids between 15 and 20. Most after say 25 have a life that can't really commit to Jow Forums in general let alone r9k