Circumcision

Anyone here got circumcised and if so how did it affect your gym progress? Supposedly your not meant to lift heavy weights for up to a month after circumcision but I’m assuming that’s just an overly cautious timeframe doctors give. I’m getting circumcised next week so I’m curious what your experiences were.

Attached: 0DD8962A-2AB3-43DE-965A-55CF9A045147.jpg (736x920, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that you can never make it if the Jews stole your foreskin

Attached: 12CD4E11-0F34-49E2-BD41-175FD69001A3.jpg (676x652, 79K)

I have an extremely tight foreskin, I can either stretch it for about year and have a chance at fixing it, or I can get circumcised and have it sorted in a few weeks time.

I heard that guy loves selling blow

im thinking of getting circumcised. i had it done at birth but it left a pretty bad scar. how much is it in ur area?

If you want to cut your dick skin off do it. It's your dick.

About 500 bucks

It's not a haircut, you can't get it done twice.

The real question is,,, who is "Erica" ?
>his left, Adam's apple

Attached: hegotfired.jpg (410x600, 21K)

I’m not gonna go a year, possibly more, with a super tight foreskin when tings are actually looking decent for me sex life wise nowadays. It’s a fucking foreskin, almost every male in the US goes through it and I’m pretty sure the US still has the highest quality of life, so getting rid of some excess skin surely won’t make your life tragic.

Those aren't your only options. Talk to another doctor.

I unironically listen to that song to get myself hyped up when I’m entering the gym

Losing virginity with the foreskin still forward is similar to a girl with her hymen. … My first hurt a lot (16yo).

The "foreskin is tight" memery is ludicrous.

>US still has the highest quality of life
Not even close dude.

Baseless and dumb logic.

yeah i can, it was a very loose one, i still have a good amount of foreskin that covers my head. going for the tight look

where are you at? ive seen some doctors say it will be as high as $2500

agreed we fucking do not have the highest quality of life

Explain yourself. Have you even heard of phimosis? It’s a legit medical condition and it’s pretty agreed upon by professionals that in severe cases such as mine circumcision is the most effective treatment.

I had it but after I fucked my first gf a few times it went away

I used to be self conscious about my uncircumcised dick but now I like it.

But my dick is normal and girls usually think it’s uncircumcised already because my skin peels all the way back with ease.

Contemporary medical definitions and treatments are often garbage. "Define phimosis as something that actually requires anything more than stretching." If the skin is attached "somewhat normally", so is the possibility of pulling it back, etc.

That's actually a pretty dope track. The rest of his stuff sucks though.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47292307

ask me how i know you are an insecure zoomer

My phimosis was cured from circumcision I love my cock now. If my ex-gf wasn't wet enough my foreskin would get caught around my dickhead and I couldn't pull it back over

Why would you mutilate yourself like that?

Attached: 1551493319888.png (765x421, 189K)

I mean that sad but it’s a very rare case. The majority of men are happy with their circumcisions.

>Have you even heard of phimosis?
Yes, it's an extremely rare condition that somehow has at least one sufferer pop up in every single circumcision thread on every single board. Funny how consistent that is.

The majority of men have no basis to compare because they had it done as an infant.

The majority of circumcisions are very early and thus non-comparable in any realistic manner (sexual health, etc.). Foreskin is also correlated to IQ because of overall stimulation.

Well yes why else would they be in that thread

I’m talking about adult men. The majority are happy with it. Cases like the one in that story are extremely rare.

Do it if you want, least you got the choice. I've been restoring for quite awhile now and now that a third of my head has lost the callous build up sex is at least 10 times better. That's just regaining sensitivity in the head, the 12k to 20k nerve endings I'll never get back. And the frenulum.

I'd imagine that the vast majority of men who choose to be cut in america have issues like phimosis and scarring from forced retraction because parents and many doctors think they have to retract to clean. So it's probably a little skewed in america by men suffering from issues unrelated to healthy foreskin.

I was circumcised. It was botched and I had scars that filled with puss till the age of 16. I remember my eyes watering from the pain as I cleaned out the pockets of hard puss to prevent infection.

>I can either do things right, or do things quick.

You're absolutely right, user.

They literally give you testosterone cream that makes your dick feel amazing.

You just take a hot shower or bath everyday and stretch it out.

Attached: opera foreskin cream.png (1823x1203, 781K)

Took me almost 20 years to lift "heavy" after my circumcision.

Had mine done 5 weeks ago. Didn't skimp, had it done by one of the best surgeons in Europe. Still healing but very happy with it, scar is completely hidden even when erect (did it for medical reasons so no longer have any of those issues either).

Regarding lifting it is pretty uncomfortable for a while, but if you wrap it in gauze and wear super tight underwear (so it doesn't move at all) I reckon you could be lifting 2 weeks after surgery.

I'm not fucking happy at all. Quite the opposite in fact.
No such thing as a normal circumcision. If you are circumcised you are a sexual amputee

Me neither bro. I've been restoring since 2013. (Not consistently, I frequently vacillate between "fuck this shit I'm done" and "I'm going to do this every waking moment and just be done this year.")