So i wen't on a date this past week robots

So i wen't on a date this past week robots.
I was trying to avoid brining up each others pasts but she brought it up. So she asked, how many relationships i've been in. And I didn't lie like I always do when that question comes up. So I just told her the truth and told her none.
specs:
>22
and she gave me this weird look and asked me why at this age? then asked me if I was a virgin and I again, didn't lie because Im a idiot and she gave me a "your full of shit look" then I told he I wasn't lying and she just looked at me and on the drive back to drop her off she asked me one last time why? and I just told her I must have high standards. so she asked what they where and I told her. This by far was the worst choice i've made the whole night.
1>age 18-45.
2>doesn't drink or do drugs (outside of percription rx).
3>doesn't have or has had any children of any kind, biological or non biological.
4>has never been married or enganged or in a long term relationship 5+ years.
5>has never had a sexual partnet, i.e is a virgin.
she said that those things were insane to ask for and that I would be along for a long time. we pull up to her apartment complex and she gets out and says thanks and slams my car door and walks away looking down at her phone.

who was right here robots? are my standards really that high? non of them have anything to do with race,religion or ethnicity or even looks.
just life choices i believe if you've made given your age your not really someone I want to share something like sex with. am I or the rest of them crazy robots? please help.

Attached: 123.jpg (1024x615, 124K)

They aren't that bad user but it really is going to be nearly impossible for you to have a girlfriend who is a virgin. I would say less then 5% of the adult female population are virgins. She wasn't and this is what upset her.

Also user I'm kind of wondering why no %+ year relationships? Doesn't a long term relationship mean she's a dedicated loyal person? Just curious on your reasoning.

I know your story is made up but it's important to remind others to always lie. Dating is a sexual competition and you must cheat to win

in the west of all over the world?
I would be amazed if women in the middle east in a country like iran behaved like the women here in america?

I've always wanted to travel to a more conservative country like saudi arabia or jordan and looking for a wife there. or east or north asia.

>Also user I'm kind of wondering why no %+ year relationships? Doesn't a long term relationship mean she's a dedicated loyal person? Just curious on your reasoning.

my reasoning is that there is too much there from that relationship for someone to just let it go. no matter how bad a relationship was, if your in it for more then 5 years parts of it will stay with you for better or for worse. im a clean slate; I dont want someone who isn't and 5 years is bound to come with extra shit that will sooner or later rear its head.
nope. not worth it, that deal breaker stays.

>I know your story is made up but it's important to remind others to always lie. Dating is a sexual competition and you must cheat to win

the only lie is the lie I told when typing "she looked at me" she did more then that. I just dont feel like repeating what she said or more of how she said them to me. I've herd them once. dont need to type them; but they were not pleasent. which is why im right back here on r9k.

That makes sense. And yes I was just referring to western women. Going to one of those different countries is a good bet, plus they would worship you as an American

nah she got offended because she knows she is an inpure slut

>That makes sense. And yes I was just referring to western women. Going to one of those different countries is a good bet, plus they would worship you as an American

although I've never been there and only my dad is egyptian I was thinking about travelling there for my birthday and spend a month in cairo. I've always wanted to travel there and I love how modest and conservative women actually are there. I once knew a girl in highschool that is now claiming to be a conservative woman who found god even though a friend of mine showed me a video he got from her google drive that shows her doing what I think is cocain in a public bathroom. I think your right user, I think its just the west.

Don't waste your time lying to get a girlfriend. If you're just trying to get laid do what you want since most girls don't appreciate honesty. If you genuinely want something long term though you won't feel good about lying.

>finding a virgin over 18

Good luck with that, it'll only happen if you manage to stumble across an isolated island with a tribe of just women on it somehow.

>nah she got offended because she knows she is an inpure slut

its funny because when we were in my car driving back she told me that my standards where incredibaly shallow and offensive to women. YET none of those standards if you can call them have anything to do with superficial things. I actually dont care about race, ethnicity, looks, weight, religion or anything related to those things. I dont even care if you are in a wheelchair. as long as you are a good and honest person and can meet those requirement (and of couse I meet yours) it would make me happy. this is what is fucking with my head the most. thanks for the reply user.

>be me
>be 18
>be in western country
>will I ever lose my virginity to a grill who is also a virgin

>Good luck with that, it'll only happen if you manage to stumble across an isolated island with a tribe of just women on it somehow.

the world is not just the west. my father tells me the way his family lives back in cairo and it sounds nothing like the way women live here. doing meth and getting fucked by two guys at the same time all while married.

I think I was just born in the wrong place. If I give up now I might as well just end it all now.

Give up requirements 4 and 5.

>>be in western country
I think this is what the problem is. Im not compatible with modern western culture. I think its me not everyone else.

>Give up requirements 4 and 5.
those are the most important. if I give those up; I might as well just give up all of them.

yeah, those are insane standards, each one of them is a whole heated conversation on its own, and aside from the age one (which is an very wide net compared to the particularity of the others) are essentially purity tests. It might be controversial, though defensible, to have a purity standard, but you literally have no other standards, and that's the crazy part. You're obsessed with a woman's purity to the point where you don't care about anything else about the person.

Big sign you're way too idealistic and not willing to meet women in reality, where they've had romance in their lives before meeting you.

>Don't waste your time lying to get a girlfriend. If you're just trying to get laid do what you want since most girls don't appreciate honesty. If you genuinely want something long term though you won't feel good about lying.

Thats why I didn't. I've had women ask me out. My highschool senior project partner actually wanted to be intimate with me and it was almost like she was pushing herself on me, but I turned it down. another time was at my co-workers going away party with a co-worker which I also noped out of it; because its not random sex and debauchery im after. its true love, understanding and acceptance along with companioship. Im just starting to think I will never find them here; in the west.

What about Asia?
I'm planning to visit China next year (was born there). Guess I'll try my luck there?
Seriously I won't care if my future wife is a virgin or not as long as I lose my virginity to another virgin.

>its true love, understanding and acceptance along with companionship
I don't know if they still make women capable of that

why do you say that user? Because it will extinguish the urge?

at least she was surprised when you said you were a virgin, meaning you're volcel

also, to add to my point here, the fact that you were reluctant to talk about what you're looking for shows that you were wasting your time even taking this woman on a date. You knew before articulating your standards, that they would repel her, and you're probably aware that they'll repel nearly all women. So either the dating game in our culture is something that you can't participate in because of your own hangups, or you need to adjust your expectations so that you're not 99% guaranteed to be wasting your time lining up dates.

i didn't lose my virginity to a girl, but i have taken 5 virginities since. There are virgin girls out there for you, and I was dating them as late as 22

The urge of wut?
>Seriously I won't care if my future wife is a virgin or not as long as I lose my virginity to another virgin.
To not feel like a cuck.

Just please give them up. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being with someone with more experience. In fact, there's lots of benefits.

Wait...
So did you lose your virginity to a dude?
>There are virgin girls out there for yo
I hope so user.

i meant to a virgin, sorry it's almost 2 am here

>yeah, those are insane standards
yes, not wanting my s.o. to be a drug user or an alcoholic is insane, I must be out of my fucking mind to not want that.
>It might be controversial, though defensible, to have a purity standard, but you literally have no other standards, and that's the crazy
yeah im not racist or anti-religious like I see alot of people here are. I honestly dont care if she is black or white or asian or latin. it means nothing to me neather does age or religion. I actually welcome religious people since regardless of the religion i find the to be the most outstanding of people I meet here in america. catholics in particular and muslims.

>You're obsessed with a woman's purity to the point where you don't care about anything else about the person.

these are things that tell me what kind of a person you will turn out to be if we are ever to marry and have children and raise them (which is what I want out of my life) I cant imagine raising children with someone when we dont agree on core ideals on how people should be.
as fucked as this may sound to say; the best indicator of future behavior is past one. if you did alot of questionable things (from my perspective of course) in your past; what is stopping you from doing them in the future? nothing; its who you are; and thats fine, but thats just no the person I want sleeping next to me or bearing my children. oh and before you think about tossing the double standard, I would apply all of those 5 dealbreakers to me as well. I would never ask someone to do or be something I myself cannot be. that would be foolish and egotistical.

ahh ok user, sleep well

>. In fact, there's lots of benefits.
none that I've been able to ever see. but if you have any im willing to hear you out.

>What about Asia?
asia seems cool. I've always wanted to visit places like indonisia or malaysia and of couse, the grandfather, china. I've had a long facination with the chinese region of xinjiang. that places looks magical. and the people there look so wholesome. If egypt doesn't work out asia or latin america are next.

>Seriously I won't care if my future wife is a virgin or not as long as I lose my virginity to another virgin.

I mean I can somewhat understand that but still. something about marrying someone who's been used by other men and discarded; I know women are people and are human, but knowing this only adds on to the confusion as to why they would choose to do that to themselves and not wait instead for the right man? I mean.. at what point do you loose your self dignity?

>I don't know if they still make women capable of that
im starting to question that myself robot.

>age 18-45.
Reasonable, but I'd extend max age a bit, there are hot women above 50
>doesn't drink or do drugs
That's too much, nobody wants an alcoholic or drugee, but by banning casual drinking or habitual smoking you narrow the pool a lot
>doesn't have or has had any children of any kind, biological or non biological
I get where you are coming from, nobody wants a desperate single mom, but don't see how adult kids are a problem
>has never been married or enganged or in a long term relationship 5+ years.
Really retarded that's like asking for a whore
>Virgin
>Above 18
There aren't that many male adult virgins, let alone females, by far the most retarded part. I'm all for monogamy, but often times it doesn't work from the first try, that's why only 5% or so of people stay with a partner they've lost virginity to.

>meaning you're volcel
I didn't even know volcel was a fucking thing. holy fuck thats weird. can we stop coming up with stupid shit like this that sounds like pokemon names and just call it having integrity? this is getting a little too much for me.

>So either the dating game in our culture is something that you can't participate in because of your own hangups

I dont think they are hangups. I think im slowly starting to realize how incompatible i am with western culture. It may just not be for me. I think I really just need to move. to cut myself some slack this woman sounded diffrent when I spoke to her over discord (although now thinking about it her having a discord is a huge red flag) she sounded humble. looking through her tinder messages and discord account pm's I can see who she really is. I should have looked a little closer instead of getting caught up in her telling me what she wants the world to hear and not who she really is.

Op don't feel discouraged by the cuck posts and pseudo Chads.

No man will buy a secondhand car if he can grab one fresh out of factory, with 0 milage. And "all cars are secondhand today" is a total idiot argument. Once a car, any car, has some mileage, it seriously deteriorates in price.

Same with women. You have to be willing to pay for quality. And to get a virgin 18yo in the west, you probably need to be close to a trust fund billionaire or noble dinasty heir.

Xinjiang is getting dangerous these days. My Chinese friends told me that south Xinjiang is full of terrorists now. The north part is still good tho.

Well you kinda have the traditional value of many Chinese men. That women should keep themselves pure and be loyal to their husbands. A traditional man will treat a non-virgin women like a virgin, but won't treat a virgin like a non-virgin. And I respect your value.
For me, I think the chance of marrying a decent looking virgin women who is not a church girl in the west is way too low.

>integrity
Pretty sure that's just overblown self-esteem on your part unless you are religious fanatic. Anyone who ever was in a relationship knows that's your standards are silly, because so many things in relationship s can go wrong and fucking ruin it for both people by compounding, at which point it's better to look for someone else than trying to fix something unfixable. I'd someone staywd in a shitty relationship for 5+ years that just shows dedication to monogamy.
>tfw not pure enough guy for a robot

>Reasonable, but I'd extend max age a bit, there are hot women above 50
>I can do 18-50
>That's too much, nobody wants an alcoholic or drugee, but by banning casual drinking or habitual smoking you narrow the pool a lot
is it in my belief that if you need drugs or alcohol or anything that impairs you even in the slightest to be able to socialize aka "loose up" the last thing you should be doing is socializing and instead doing alot of introspective searching as to why you need chemicals outside of native ones in order to be able to talk to others. it seems insane to me that america is willing to actively promote a culture that its main form of social entertainment entails drinking until your either "buzzed" or so blacked out drunk you get in your car and kill yourself or worse someone else. tl;dr booze and drugs make no logical sence to me.
>I get where you are coming from, nobody wants a desperate single mom, but don't see how adult kids are a problem
if you play video games (im assuming you do, since most people now do) think of it like buying a copy of a new game and your really excited and pumped to get home and install it and play but when you go to play it, the only safe file you can play has already been played and the game is already more then 50% over. how would you enjoy that? you cant, cant you? I mean not really. when I think of starting a family; I think of the joy of taking care of my wife while shes carrying our child and seeing him/her being born. watching him take his/her first steps and say my name and my wifes name. thinking about that makes me very happy. but with someone who has kids, I cant really do that cant I? and even if she did want to have kids, Id be stuck raising someone elses kids. who in there right might does that? is there anything more demeaning then being a step father and raising some other mans kids? I sure as hell cant think of anything other then actually watching your wife being fucked willingly by another man.

There was no right or wrong here

You both want different things, and kudos for being honest. But you will never, ever, find a female who isn't a virgin. These people made that decision long before they arrived into your life, and you're going to have to forgive them for it.

>Lol why you need alcohol bro, just use logic and reason to make yourself confident, works for me
Think you might be genuinly autistic
>videogame analogy
Life is not a videogame and people are not save files. You need treatment for autism, sociopathy or whatever it is causing your lack of emphathy. I'm sincerely happy that woman ditched you.

>Really retarded that's like asking for a whore
Not really. thats asking for no baggage. if she was in a relationship but never had sex it can still come out in our relationship in ways that might destroy it later on. I just dont want to risk that.
>There aren't that many male adult virgins, let alone females, by far the most retarded part. I'm all for monogamy, but often times it doesn't work from the first try, that's why only 5% or so of people stay with a partner they've lost virginity to.

I roll the dice and search for that 5% then settle for whatever comes along, have an accidental child, learn that I actually resent her and have her resent me and then have our marriage end in divorce and have to look at my children when I have to explain to them why their father has to live some place else. because lets face it, this is the norm now in the west. in america they call this having a baby daddy and baby momma. they even have rap songs about it. its cruel and disgusting that we celebrate this. but thats just me. I rather take my chance and search for that 5%

>and you're going to have to forgive them for it.
but they did me no wrong. they dont have to apologize. I dont judge them for doing the things they did or do. even though i personally dont do them, I still think its all up to them to do those things or no to. I just dont think anyone not matching those five standards i've listed would be compatible with me in a relationship.

I judged her by her tinder profile and her voice over voice chat. when she actually opened up to me I could tell it wasn't going to work out. thats why I didn't lie; I saw no point in it.

I'm just gonna say again you are awfully cold blooded and calculating, but luckily not in a manner that is likely to get you into a relationship, so you be harmless retard you.

>Life is not a videogame and people are not save files.

It's a pretty rad analogy that applies to other aspects quite well. Think of being the youngest kid in your family: you already missed on your parents young and vital years, but you are "privileged" now to watch them grow old, take care of them etc.

All the slut apologetics are like "dude, parents are always old, it's just how the world is."

lost my virginity to a girl who was a virgin. we ended up dating for over a year. then she broke up with me because she found another guy. don't know why I'm posting this, I'm just sad.

I'm not that guy, But I just wanted to point out the pitfall in all this.

Even if you find a virginal woman, alot of people simply aren't romantically compatible. What you fear could come to pass regardless. It's not a bad idea to shoot for a low amount of sexual partners... you still want pairbonding, after all.

Out of that 5% or virgins, you will probably be compatible with .1% of those women.

go get an asian woman.

white women hit the wall at 25 and its all downhill from there, their primes are on short timers which is why they feel the need to slut it up early

>I dont judge them for doing the things they did or do.

But you are-- you're saying :" that behaviour isn't good enough for me, therefore you're not good enough"

It's a judgment. We do them all the time, we have to.

I'd prefer to be late child, because my parents could get some EXP on their first kids, usually when a new child comes the older ones have to a babysit them and enjoy zero attention from parents. You can't even use your own analogy right because you are absolutely clueless about life, yet think you figured it all out.

>Think you might be genuinly autistic
no it might be genuinly retareded to believe that being intoxicated and socializing is something healthy to do. your not yourself when your drunk. and if your drunk when your meeting people and they like you while your drunk are you going to be drunk all the time just to get people to like you? yeah that sounds fucking insane to me. having to destroy your liver and mental health just to get people to like you instead of being a normal human being and opening up to people and talking to them and sharing who you are without being 6 beers deep. yeah and im the autist here right? lol

>Life is not a videogame and people are not save files. You need treatment for autism, sociopathy or whatever it is causing your lack of emphathy. I'm sincerely happy that woman ditched you.

Im not a sociopath you piece of shit. I just dont line up with how you think I should be like and not who I actually am. I find that especially on this website I tend to care more then I should. people on this website and america are atrociously racist, sexist and in general horrible fucking people who treat other who are not white horrible. I bump into it here every day. and your sitting here calling me a sociopath because I dont comform to your preconceived notions about what men should and shouldn't do. go fuck yourself user. I dont need you here.

>awfully cold blooded
how am I cold blooded again? what did I say that upset you? or are you projecting and this is the only ad hominem you can think of throwing my way?

Sorry, it's you who got it all wrong.

The late child gets all the used, broken stuff, old clothes, gets teased and ridiculed etc. Patents don't give as much of a damn as they did a decade ago when having a child was something special to them.

Being the first and only one is always better, we have the word "exclusive" stand for something good for a reason.

Furniture, houses, cars, gadgets - all is better new compared to used goods.

>lost my virginity to a girl who was a virgin. we ended up dating for over a year. then she broke up with me because she found another guy. don't know why I'm posting this, I'm just sad.

sorry to hear that. toon your sences. Im willing to bet all the money in my bank account that there were signs you missed that would have been screaming at you that this was bound to happen. get better at reading people. Its something I am always trying to do every day. and Im getting pretty good at it. better then most I can now say as arrogant as that sounds.

>.1%
I rather spend the rest of my life looking for that .1% then settle for the rest of and learn of the other pitfalls.
>infidelity
>divorce
>hating each other
>sexless marriage
>ect

the list can go on and on but you get my point. the reason why I think women and men are so unhappy is that people now are so afraid of being alone that they are willing to put up with so much bullshit just so they can have someone sleeping next to them. no me. I've always been afraid of sleeping next to someone I settled for and having this sinking thought in my head of "Do i really even know who she is? Do I even really love her? or did I just settle and who Im suppose to be is still out there and I gave up looking?" those thoughts terrify me so much that I rather sleep alone at night with only a dream of who she is and were she is and that she is waiting for me where ever she may be in this world, then sleep with those thoughts in my mind next to someone I truly dont know and love.

>Op don't feel discouraged by the cuck posts and pseudo Chads.
>No man will buy a secondhand car if he can grab one fresh out of factory, with 0 milage. And "all cars are secondhand today" is a total idiot argument. Once a car, any car, has some mileage, it seriously deteriorates in price.
>Same with women. You have to be willing to pay for quality. And to get a virgin 18yo in the west, you probably need to be close to a trust fund billionaire or noble dinasty heir.

thank you for understanding. my current thought is that its maybe the west and its decline in values. from my understanding it was not always like this. it was good in the 40s 50s but it all went to shit in the 60s, 70s. thats a shame. maybe our path lies in the east robot.

Of course I get your point man, I feel ya, I really do.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Those pitfalls you listed are the pitfalls of every relationship, Finding a virgin won't preclude you from those risks.

Not a slut apologist, I would love a virgin wife too. Just trying to give you a heads up.

>something healthy to do
Never said that, only that you completely miss on why people drink despite being aware it's harmful, because you lack emphathy like most asshole or just mentally ill people.
>I tend to care more than I should
You lack emphathy, you just get angry and or upset at things, that's caring yeah, but not the kind that helps anyone but yourself.
>People are sexist
What you expect of women is sexist, you categorize people and based on that make retarded assumptions about how your relationship with them will work, rather than actually trying it out and seeing how it goes. I'm actually either someone who doesn't fit even tour age criteria, let alone all others and she is super sweet, open, supportive and family oriented, I don't think I even deserve someone like that.

>Xinjiang is getting dangerous these days. My Chinese friends told me that south Xinjiang is full of terrorists now. The north part is still good tho.
>Well you kinda have the traditional value of many Chinese men. That women should keep themselves pure and be loyal to their husbands. A traditional man will treat a non-virgin women like a virgin, but won't treat a virgin like a non-virgin. And I respect your value.
>For me, I think the chance of marrying a decent looking virgin women who is not a church girl in the west is way too low.

that saddens me to hear this robot. what is Xi doing about this? The CCP needs to get a grip on the area before its too late.

I think I will still travel to north Xinjiang. regardless of terrorist or not. lol being half egyptian I might end up in a ccp prison lol but still I want to see the north of Xinjiang it looks like another planet far away from the west.
I really would love to see it. even if its just for a moment. I want to see those mountains that khan once ruled with a sword in hand. it looks amazing. lets hope Xi doesn't let us down robot.

>Do i really even know who she is? Do I even really love

Ever seen "About Schmidt?"

>Of course I get your point man, I feel ya, I really do.
>I guess what I'm trying to say is: Those pitfalls you listed are the pitfalls of every relationship, Finding a virgin won't preclude you from those risks.
>Not a slut apologist, I would love a virgin wife too. Just trying to give you a heads up.

understood. but I think having those dealbreakers does a really good job at minimizing those pitfalls even more then going into it al in without even looking my hand I just got dealt. I am glad we see eye to eye now. thank you robot.

>maybe our path lies in the east robot

Nope. It's roughly the same everywhere. Women can buy a car and go anywhere they want. It's called "freedom".

>You lack emphathy, you just get angry and or upset at things, that's caring yeah, but not the kind that helps anyone but yourself.

I can garantee you that I've done more to help others less fortunate then me more then you have or maybe ever will. This was done mainly because growing up a minority in america I see alot of disgusting behavior repeated in a cycle.
im willing to bet everything I care for i've done more for other then you have, but you continue to call me a sociopath you complete fuckhead.
>What you expect of women is sexist, you categorize people and based on that make retarded assumptions about how your relationship with them will work, rather than actually trying it out and seeing how it goes. I'm actually either someone who doesn't fit even tour age criteria, let alone all others and she is super sweet, open, supportive and family oriented, I don't think I even deserve someone like that.
good for you I guess? Im happy for you? but that has nothing to do with me and how I feel. and I dont expect this from ALL women, not even most or even 0.000001% of them. just my wife. the person I want to spend the rest of my existance with. the rest can do what they please with their time on this earth. I could care less.

>you categorize people and based on that make retarded assumptions about how your relationship with them will work, rather than actually trying it out and seeing how it goes

> you categorize food by digestable and poisonous instead of trying to eat amanita and see how it goes
> you categorize terrain by passable road or blocked instead of driving against a wall and see how it goes

This thread though...

>Ever seen "About Schmidt?"
no, but let me youtube a trailer of it. sounds cool.

>Nope. It's roughly the same everywhere. Women can buy a car and go anywhere they want. It's called "freedom".

ever herd of a place called pakistan?

>>you categorize people and based on that make retarded assumptions about how your relationship with them will work, rather than actually trying it out and seeing how it goes
>> you categorize food by digestable and poisonous instead of trying to eat amanita and see how it goes
>> you categorize terrain by passable road or blocked instead of driving against a wall and see how it goes
>This thread though...

I know, I think 67 replies in and Im ready to call it /thread. this same person insists that im a sociopath because I dont want to lay next to someone who's laid next to mutiple other men. and someone that makes me insane and sociopathic.

Pretty sure there are cars in this Pakistan aswell.

>Furniture, houses, cars, gadgets - all is better new compared to used goods.

women are people not goods. which makes it worse when they treat themselves lesser then people by allowing men to use them like they do. its sad honestly. I've met women who you think are really cool then come to find out they do drugs and have been tossed around more then a mop at a adult theater. its sad robot.

>It's a judgment. We do them all the time, we have to.

you got me there. I do. because like you said I have too.

>white women hit the wall at 25 and its all downhill from there, their primes are on short timers which is why they feel the need to slut it up early

is this what the boys over at Jow Forums call the cock carousel?

Mate after those 5 years at least she has figured out what she wants. Ig you're her first real love and after a while she realises you're not what she's looking for she's going to completely fucking ruin you. Trust me.

>I can garantee you that I've done more to help others less fortunate then me more then you have or maybe ever will
That's really self-absorbed of you, but good. It's odd thought that your approach to relationships is so detached from actual female humans. I think that what matters is for your significant other to care for you and I think that is achievable even if she is not a virgin, smokes etc. I'd like to start a family with my partner, I think she is too, it's gonna be next to impossible because you are right that there is certain amount of baggage to a person, but anyone comes with baggage except for newborns, like say a virgin might be in deep financial trouble because of say her parent's debts, so it's a baggage, but if you care for her and she cares for you it doesn't matter and I don't see why it would.

Why are you bozos going on dates with women in the first place? Are you that desperate for affection? What can a woman add to your life? They're all crazy and now they have the law behind them.

You forgot
>6) trained to deal with autistic children

Only way to be happy is single nowadays. Impossible not to be cucked.

thats what a beta male would say. just gotta cuck others first before they cuck you. ez

Lol you sound like an incel

No wonder you're a virgin.
Also I bet it didn't even happen

You didnt do anything wrong, and your standards are perfectly fine (maybe the not drinking is a bit heavy, everyone enjoys a glass of wine every once in a while...).
The problem is that we live in 2019, you wont find a virgin girl past 16, and if you do you better be her blue prince Chad with a 9+ inch dick of gold. So its likely you wont ever find a woman that fulfills your standards.

The problem is that genders are fucked in the culture of the last decades, I see it on my younger cousins: most of the males are autists that cant even talk to a girl and the rest only got laid once or twice with a drunk roastie, and all the girls are serial monogamers at best and disgusting sluts at worst. I cant even imagine what will dating culture look like in 10 years, shits fucked up.

The classic cuck cope

this. women can't self-reflect and instead they start blaming you.

>when your only interaction with women is from MGTOW camwhore videos

Its a cope to tell yourself you're not getting women because they don't meet your standards

You want a girl like that then move to some mormon community. You probably couldn't even get a roastie tho

>haha everyone is as horny as I am xD
>they'd totally literally fuck anything, everyone who doesnt act exactly like me is pretending!

Why are you so retarded my dude?

2 is pushing it if you're not religious. A drink here and there isn't bad. I'd say be more open minded about it. 5 isn't probably gonna happen unless you're Mormon. If that's what you want, it's what you want, but you'll probably miss out on good solid relationships because of it.

Attached: 1466247646389.jpg (720x720, 150K)

>retarded
>I won't bless a girl with my emotional bullshit unless they're straightedge virgins who watch anime

Yeah bud you won't earn a waifu by being a low t cuck

Ad hominem and moving the goalposts in ONE post.
You trully are a special kind of brainlet

I dont even share OP's view but you're scum

Then what's your view? To be condescending?

You either have autistic standards like op or realistic ones. You're upset because I think it's okay to date a non-virgin?

>not wanting a slut is offensive to women

Attached: 130775871946.jpg (437x598, 42K)

Im not upset, you can do w/e the fuck you want with your life
I dont expect any woman to be a virgin either

But you are all like "HURR DURR YOU ARE PRETENDING YOU DONT WANT NON-VIRGINS CAUSE U CANT GET DEM" like stfu nigga, stop acting big, you is on r9k ffs

>if a girl had sex once shes a slut
Just making that clear

>women are people not goods

That's true, but I quoted male persuits, what a man desires. And it was not that long ago a woman would be seen as a male posession, either of the father or of the husband.

Society going back to big, tribal families is a step backwards as far as I can tell from my limited understanding of human civilization.

>HURR DURR YOU ARE PRETENDING YOU DONT WANT NON-VIRGINS CAUSE U CANT GET DEM
Retarded fucking nigger this is the syndrome that causes half these incels asspain, it's obvious to anyone without massive cognitive dissonance

>incel
>incel
>incel
I hope you realise not everyone who believes that is a virgin
In all countries except the US you can get a hooker for under 150
SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT WANT HOOKUPS DUMBASS

>The problem is that genders are fucked in the culture of the last decades...

It's not only me who has observed it.

I see pictures of my parents and their time, and they had big parties with 50/50 gender division, decent looking men and women, people smiling and having a good time.

Kinda like pic related, only with more nerdly people mix aswell.

What happened?

Attached: CB_Cast_90210_MEM_150928_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77K)

She was in the wrong, clearly. You did good user, you didn't lie and most importantly, you didn't looked down on her while explaining.

She's on the other hand is a obvious whore. Firstly because she reacts so extremely unpolite and second because she acted like a complete autist and probably will make fun of you in her friends group.

You did literally nothing wrong, sometimes you just come across bad people and she's clearly one of them.

Feminism and the forced culture of knowing your "soft" side.
Also extreme capitalism, fathers are almost never there for their sons due to working, so they lack a father figure and therefore never develop skills that get them laid.

you're sounding more and more like a delusional fanatic with a superiority complex
>oh wow is there a word for that? I thought it was just being a decent human being
you're not mature and reflected; you're a kid escaping into his own fantasy and scorning others who live in the real world.

I dont care much for the terms volcel or incel myself, but your ivory-tower attitude is really off-putting.
I hope you stick to your standards and that they're never met, and that when you turn bitter and resentful you'll remember that you did this to yourself. But of course you'll blame the world then, just as you already are doing now.
>tl;dr booze and drugs make no logical sence to me.
maybe you should try them and then they will