314 calories

314 calories
0.8g fat
51.8g carbohydrate
15.4g fiber
19.4g protein

For me, it's Baked Beans, the most delicious and nutritious snack. Add some extra meat to pump up the protein, wala, quick and tasty.

Attached: 486x356_product_beanz.png (486x356, 102K)

>non-animal proteins

*gulps*

Bush’s are better, but yeah baked beans and sausage is fucking delicious. Pork chops work too

THEY MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM

>0.8g fat
>beans

Wait what the fuck

Attached: e5a.jpg (680x1512, 175K)

>wala
IT'S 'VOILA' YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID

Attached: 1498796798275.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Beans and other legumes are underrated for cheap protein. When I was an ultra poor fag I mixed half lentils with half brown rice for my sides and then what chicken I could afford. Helped me hit my goals and kept me full.

>wala

Attached: good post op.gif (422x148, 174K)

>sugary shit beans
not gonna make it

Enjoy your hormone- and antiobiotic-filled trash food. Beans are the GOAT.

Anyone have this in less shitty quality?

Is this double bait?

if youre not eating unsalted garbanzos or lentils you might as well just eat garbage.

Attached: 5qADPXA.jpg (1360x3024, 703K)

Yeah I love farting too buddy

A bit off-topic, but how actually good for muscle gain are plant protein? I understand that plants do not have all the needed vitamins, but it seems people can live on that stuff.
I classmate of mine has a cousin, who apparently is a vegan, who does climbing. From what I remember, he said his cousin looks quite good.

>not eating the sugar free version
come on op

Honestly it makes me mildly horrified.
Mental deviations are no joke.

Lots of debate on whether plant proteins are as bioavailable as their animal counterparts. They also might include phytotoxins and antinutrients. Just eat meat and you're guaranteed to get what you need

Legumes are ok but diversify your protein sources: vegetables, dairy, fish, poultry, beef, pork, etc.

Protein is protein. There is absolutely no beneficial difference between animal and plant sources.

friendlys in elektro?

After you fulfill your entire spectrum of essential amino acids targets, i'd agree. The bioavailability isn't that critical for the audience of this board. That's why i was proposing protein diversification.

Baked beans based beans

The idea that macros could be any more complicated than nutrition facts labels flies over the heads of most people on here

Of course, no-one is advocating a bean only diet.

Though carnivore diet is now a thing so who knows?

Enjoy your daily dose of estrogen in the mg range.

>51.8g carbohydrate

That's a no from me

If dietary estrogen ever did anything then women would be guzzling down beans in order to get bigger tits and it would be brapment day.

Some of us aren't fat user.

You are actually retarded user.

>Complete proteins contain all of the essential amino acids in adequate amounts. Animal foods (such as dairy products, eggs, meats, poultry, and seafood,) and onions are complete protein sources.
>Incomplete proteins are missing, or do not have enough of, one or more of the essential amino acids, making the protein imbalanced. Most plant foods (such as beans and peas, grains, nuts and seeds, and vegetables) are incomplete protein sources.