What's the best method for suicide if you don't have a gun?

What's the best method for suicide if you don't have a gun?

Attached: suicidal jeff.jpg (426x395, 37K)

Acquiring a gun.

tall building / bridge
hanging through snapping neck
car exhaust in garage or tube might still work
helium doesn't work anymore
I have no idea how pills work or which ones

logic says that combining several methods is the best way to go, if you want a 100% success rate

do not do pills if you actually want to die, itll just make you feel really shitty. i know from experience. noose still works if youre not too heavy. but Gun is ideal.

>car exhaust in garage or tube might still work
this, you can even listen to chill music and have a smoke/drink while you do it! When I inevitably kill myself I'm doing the car method with chill music, pounds of weed, and find scotch

Jumping off a really tall building or drinking bleach. Both are guaranteed deaths with zero percent chance of survival. Drinking bleach will be extremely painful though until you die.

even with a gun you won't be able to unless you really want to. it's all ideation up until the moment of truth when the cold ultimatum hits.

Skydiving
Jumping off a building
Lay on some traintracks
Drowning
Jumping in the middle of traffic especially if its a semi truck
Lighting yourself on fire
Drinking bleach or other household chemicals
Drinking alcohol and taking a bunch of sleeping pills. The alcohol is very important.
Making a spear and running full speed into it positioned at your head or neck.
Hanging yourself with piano wire

>drinking bleach will 100% kill
this is straight up NOT true do not fall for the bleach meme

I used consider taking sleeping pills, then tying a plastic bag around my head to suffocate to death. I'd only need 5 minutes alone.

What ever rough patch you're in though, it get's better OP. Hang in there!

Didn't Am*nda Todd do it? Where the fuck did she hear that the bleach meme, which wasn't even a meme at the time, was a good idea?

I'd go with chemical poisoning: cyankali or ancient antifreeze mixed with alcohol. Maybe CO poisoning.

No experience obviously.

I don't think car exhaust will work because new cars have a filter that gets rid of the carbon monoxide.

the fear itself is enough to keep you from the unknown. your mind will go to whatever it can to keep itself from being destroyed. survival instinct kicks in fast. whatever is troubling you, know that a suicide is a ghost that will haunt those that knew you forever

You should lie on a train track so that your head is facing where the train is coming from and you will be eviscerated immediately

>it get's better OP

I hate this meme so much.
Nothing gets better by default, the default state is spoling and decay.

Just buy some dry ice and lock yourself in a room. You will sleep and die painless

not saying it wont work, i am saying that it is not guaranteed and hurts like hellfire if you happen to survive

>those that knew you forever

For a suicidal person just bonus arguments.

Anyone else hesitating to commit suicide because they worry about family? Goddamn I don't want to live but I love my mom and can't abandon her.

if it makes you feel better, you wont care once youre dead.

perhaps to a malicious or vengeful person. a bitter suicide is the most damning really. it's very cruel in a way.

Also
>Amanda Michelle Todd was a 15-year-old Canadian student and victim of cyberbullying who committed suicide by hanging at her home
according to wiki she noosed

>helium doesn't work anymore
Are you serious?

Search for Per Yngve Ohlin
and do that

Yeah they add some shit to dilute the helium in typical commercial products like balloon canisters. You'd have to get some industrial grade helium

there would be sadness, and anger, and self blame. mothers never get over a thing like that. life is hard, and a mother wants only to see her offspring succeed, but a suicide is unfathomable at a biological level and will destroy them

It can if shit can't get any worse and it did for me considering I don't think about suffocating myself anymore.

>but a suicide is unfathomable at a biological level and will destroy them

Perfectly natural imo, considering we all have to die. If the parent never showed you the good side of living, it's his fault, not yours.

I personally would choose to suffer through this life until old age

>What's the best method besides a gun?

Just be committed to doing it, the rest should "work out"

Besides spiritual reasons, I see no point in this. Are you a masochist?

argon gases but not the party kind since they mix air in that shit

theres always suicide by cop. just paint a water gun black and its ez

I don't see the point in taking anyone with me, it's probably a just you thing

t. sociopath autist

Does truth offend your feelings?