Be me

>be me
>in Discord call with friend
>talking about my social anxiety with him
>he asks about why i cant talk to people and about me wanting a girlfriend
>he screenshares himself going onto omegle and says he's gonna find me a girlfriend/girl to talk to
>couple minutes go by, then we find a girl
>face looks underage, but she tells us she is 18
>he convinces her to meet us on Discord
>we get in a call together
>there's scratching coming from inside her wall
>she assumes it's a mouse, me and my friend say it's a spook or demon
>overtime he performs some magic and the noise goes away
>holyshit.png
>she turns her camera away then comes back after a few seconds
>holy shit she's in a bra and super short shorts
>amazing body, with big tits, cute face, toned stomach and nice red hair
>talk more
>all of a sudden she leaves
>come right back, her Discord crashed
>talk more
>20 minutes or so go bye
>crashes again
>she never comes back
>mfw
>mfw i finally had met a cute redhead with a great body, perfect age for me (i'm 19)
>i'm hoping she'll come back online
>mfw it probably won't happen

Attached: 1547086444651.png (1280x1381, 831K)

>claims anxiety
>has a friend who cares for him
>isn't afraid to talk over discord
>isn't afraid to talk to a random girl

this. time to leave, chad.

Brooke#1911, the notorious e-thot.

Her full name is Grace Olivia Miller, and she lives in Westerville, Ohio. She attends Westerville South High School, the same high school as her older sister, Maddie Miller.

Grace is originally from Colombia, where she spent most of her childhood under the supervision of her biological father, who not only molested her, but took photographs of her clotheless to sell for profit. He no longer has any contact with Grace, and she lives with her sisters, mother, and stepfather. Her mother has a tendency to steal from Grace's funds that she raises from her indecent exposure on the internet to the pathetic men willing to pay up.

Grace finds it fun to attentionwhore and tripfag on Jow Forums, posting pictures of herself and criticising people on the board to goad their reactions. She is a tumour on the board.

Grace also commits to female and financial domination of weirdo men online, through the use of websites like SeekingArrangements and Twitter. She offers "goodie bags" which include pictures and videos of her in skimpy, sexual clothing despite being underage, where she shows off her body and even dances sexually. She has admitted to masturbating with men older than her that she meets on discord.

Her instagram is @Brookebeom.
Her personal instagram is @graceolivia44.
Her femdom twitter is @BrattyBrooke4.
Her mutt sisters instagram is @madelinemiller1.
Her mom's instagram is @kim.miller.3572xt.

Grace's Address : 198 Juniper Avenue, Westerville, OH 43081, Westerville, OH 43081, United States

Attached: 1530331977878.png (833x723, 1.54M)

Based and I hope you have a Dynamic IP

Do not go gentle into that good b&. Goodnight, sweet prince.

Looks like higgus finally cracked after all.At least she's not tied to your worthless neet ass anymore.

I do have social anxiety, and i'm not a Chad. I wish i was. I'm a 19 year old NEET KHHV incel

James "the Higgus" Higgins strikes again
Remember when your mommy wrote you a letter that forced you into a McDonald's job upon pain of losing your home?

Is this actually him?Post more info about this retarded fat pedophile

>imagine being so butthurt over not getting to see her bare coochie
Stay in school, kiddo.

Attached: nigger.jpg (338x272, 27K)

Can someone fill me on this James guy and what he's on about?

Higgus is 19-20 yo brittish autistic psychopathic schizophrenic neet loser who e-dated brooke and was bitter after they broke up so he goes around posting her info and blackmailing her into still talking/playing cs go with him.Brooke made the mistake of trusting the biggest piece of shit around this place because she's dumb and she thought he was the 'oh so misunderstood,i may be able to fix him' type,while he just manipulated her and asked for nudes and sexual shit.

Attached: 1501270207295.png (1440x2560, 788K)

Damn. Well i definitely need to find me a girl who would try to help me (but not be an e-whore). If i found a girl like that i would cherish her everyday

kek he looks like a massive gaylord. no wonder he's full of so much bitter virgin rage

Please also note that light (the guy from the discord screenshot and likely poster) is an American hapa chink who has a fantasy relationship with a YouTube girl he stalks, and is a disfunctional incel much like Higg.

Just another PVC retard

this message brought to you by tommo

This will make me sound like a whiteknight orbiter but why is she an e-whore?Is it because she's attractive?Is it because she has old people paying her?Is it because she's tripfagging so people will stop pretending to be her?Is it because she clears rumors about her every them they pop up?
>muh bikini pics
She explained that 1000 times.I think brooke wouldn't get half of the shit she does now if she didn't look like a stacey,just shows how shallow and judgeful r9k really is.She wanted to keep her 'e-life' and real life parallel but she failed miserably,she trusted the wrong people time and time and time and time again and this is where it got her.

Lmao, that's what she gets for being a woman.

>she's dumb and she thought he was the 'oh so misunderstood,i may be able to fix him' type
Maternal instincts claimed another victim.Too bad they're always wasted on psychopathic pieces of shit.

collecting money from men to do lewd things or post pics wearing lewd things falls under e-whore user. so thats why I think she's a ewhore... took pics in your undies for cash ewhore.. very simple stuff

>Am sociopath
Cant relate

Also Higgus is only around 18. He was in sixth form last year

"Eva" is an American he edated, until he told her he saw her as nothing more than a nice voice to get off to, and then cried in a voice chat for 2 hours when she left him

Attached: unknown-21.png (997x580, 109K)

Holy shit who are you user?Where did you get this from?

kek he is such a massive nancy.

He only said that stuff to mess with her mind,he's a self centered bastard.

Zoomers were a really big mistake, too.

thats why he's such a nancy. using such pathetic tactics to manipulate a girl into staying. and knowing he looks like he does. top kek he needs to an hero

>he needs to an hero
>implying he has the balls to do that
He's just gonna keep manipulating underage girls into e-dating him for the rest of his sad pathethic days or until his parents kick him the fuck out.

dubs and trips
his fate is sealed

>and knowing he looks like he does
Funny thing is she actually didn't know how notorious he was on r9k,they met on discord,so she didn't know there are pics or stories of him in the archives,she saw him only when they cammed for the first time and she was so desperate that she still went with it.If she wasn't involved in all that shady findom/sugarbaby stuff I would gladly welcome her back here.

hahahahaha now THAT'S funny

oh fuck the keks are even better in this one